X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

The albanians of Macedonia want more of.......Macedonia.Question is a re we going to let them have it?
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      The albanians of Macedonia want more of.......Macedonia.Question is a re we going to let them have it?
      Lets not kid ourselves George. Are RoMacedonians going to let them have it is the real question ... the answer has been a resounding yes up to date.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

looks like they have made up their mind RTG they are too busy calling each other greeks or albanians.So while they are arguing amongst themselves the albanians are simply going to grab macedonia.It didn't stop 3 other countries grabbing hold of macedonian territory in 1912.
        Macedonian indecission & slave mindset are responsible for their condition.I can't think of any other majority country on earth that just keeps conceding to their minority such as macedonia to the minority albanians.
        Last edited by George S.; 05-05-2012, 09:37 PM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Lets not kid ourselves George. Are RoMacedonians going to let them have it is the real question ... the answer has been a resounding yes up to date.
          Macedonians are very hard working people, they dont have enough time in the day to stop the albanization of the republic, there are deadlines man!

I think macedonians are working too hard at work to realize that macedonia is becoming a shiptar state

Comment

• zenan
            • Dec 2009

Ive said it for years and i will say it again, if this continues, we gave them TV stations, radio stations, road signs, mosques , they are involved in our politics , our millitary defence .. they even decided that we could not build a church in the plostad of skopje.

My estimate is if Macedonia doesnt react now, we will loose the Polog Valley in 5- 10 years.
            [FONT="Arial Black"UNITEDMACEDONIA ][/FONT]

Comment

• Komita
              • May 2009

"tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Plato
              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                Of course Tomche Makedonche will say the above is proof I am Greek, afterall who else but a Greek would use "Google Translate" on a Macedonian page?LOL.
                Brianakis:
                I see you've attempted to allude to inept reasoning behind my accusation Greek, fine I'll bight, at least one more time, allow me to clarify some points behind my reasoning from our exchange alone:

The purpose of this forum has been clearly defined in the Mission Statement - Macedonian Cause. As you have cared to remind everyone, you have defined your purpose by referring to your thread "Brian's Corner", which is a thread regarding something entirely different, hence essentially a distraction. Care to comment on who's agenda distracting Macedonians serves, no need, everyone knows.

You also seek to imply that the Albanian opponent is made up of an inferior people or perhaps I should say a barbarian people (to use a term more fitting of a Greek), when in fact their actions clearly show that they are a people who are exercising intelligence at a level RoM is yet to do, hence you are essentially promoting an ideology of superiority (indicative of a Greek), which only serves to have Macedonians underestimate Macedonia's opponents, again who's agenda does this serve?

While you might be well educated in the Macedonian Language, your failure to acknowledge one of the originating fundamental functions between the spoken and literary, suggests it was not natural to you, but learnt and therefore foreign. I doubt anyone in this forum is unaware of how Australia is referred to in official Macedonian terminology.

The willing manner in which you attempt to accuse forum members of espionage among other divisive traits, (yes you instigated first that I should not be taken as portrayed but implied I was a "Shiptar" which was based on groundless substance) suggests that you seek to instigate a negative perception between forum members, to promote suspicion which is essentially a component of division, again who's agenda does division amongst Macedonians serve?

Your interests to simplify and dull the level of dialogue between forum members and promote articles pertaining to conspiracy theories which are of no relevance to the purpose of the forum, through methods such as spamming and repetition (the very essence of propaganda) suggests you seek to diminish the integrity of the forum and by extension it's Macedonian purpose, again who's agenda does this action serve?

The fact that you seek to emphasise the ideology that NO Macedonian is or should consider themselves important, when in fact for any positive change to occur in the current scenario, every individual Macedonian needs to start believing that they are in fact very important, suggests you wish to promote the slave mentality amongst forum members, yet again who's agenda does this serve?, definitely not the Macedonian one

Not to mention your mannerisms, perceived superiority and contradictions within your posts are overwhelmingly reminiscent of Greek traits.

In view of the above, and particular the actual purpose of the forum, I currently see no reason not to stand by my accusation, that you are in fact a Greek posing as a Macedonian, who's participation here is essentially for the purpose of diversion, distraction and division.

Until your posts suggest otherwise I see no reason to retract it, and if indeed my accusation is wrong and you are not Greek, then stop acting in the interests of Macedonia's opponents, Macedonia has enough of them to deal with already.

By the way, that's one from one by my count Greek, an expected start, got plenty of room in my wog hole to keep record.

P.S. and F*ck yeah I'm proud of the hill billy region my heritage comes from, which is located in central Macedonia you Greek, what you want to attempt to divide Macedonians even more by class now bre? city vs country?, Every Macedonian should be proud of the region they come from regardless of where it is or perceived class, especially since they are far better than whatever gypsy barren rock of the Peloponnese you come from Malaka
                “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by zenan View Post
                  Ive said it for years and i will say it again, if this continues, we gave them TV stations, radio stations, road signs, mosques , they are involved in our politics , our millitary defence .. they even decided that we could not build a church in the plostad of skopje.

My estimate is if Macedonia doesnt react now, we will loose the Polog Valley in 5- 10 years.
                  Macedonians need to react against the government first and foremost. The government that has continued the treachery of past governments, like signing the Interim Accord with Greece, like changing the flag to a new fake flag that looks like a ventilator (which you currently use as an avatar, and which, in my opinion, you should change to the real Macedonian sun), like signing the Framework Agreement in Ohrid and thus granting ethnic Albanian extremists the right to dictate the future of Macedonia, etc.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                    Brianakis:
                    I see you've attempted to allude to inept reasoning behind my accusation Greek, fine I'll bight, at least one more time, allow me to clarify some points behind my reasoning from our exchange alone:

Not interested - your long winded and 3 goes to get an answer from you is boring.

The purpose of this forum has been clearly defined in the Mission Statement - Macedonian Cause. As you have cared to remind everyone, you have defined your purpose by referring to your thread "Brian's Corner", which is a thread regarding something entirely different, hence essentially a distraction. Care to comment on who's agenda distracting Macedonians serves, no need, everyone knows.

Issues relating to Macedonia and Macedonians goes beyond RoMs borders in case you didn't know.

You also seek to imply that the Albanian opponent is made up of an inferior people or perhaps I should say a barbarian people (to use a term more fitting of a Greek), when in fact their actions clearly show that they are a people who are exercising intelligence at a level RoM is yet to do, hence you are essentially promoting an ideology of superiority (indicative of a Greek), which only serves to have Macedonians underestimate Macedonia's opponents, again who's agenda does this serve?

And you keep praising the Albanians superiority like other Albanians that have come to this forum. So are you an Albo, or a lover of Albanians or self loathing defeatist?

While you might be well educated in the Macedonian Language, your failure to acknowledge one of the originating fundamental functions between the spoken and literary, suggests it was not natural to you, but learnt and therefore foreign.

Maybe growing up in Australia means I didn't get a Macedonian education like others. Now Geezz there's something you didn't think of - your too smart by halves and can't see the obvious, but I'm not that bad anyway. Besides if I were Greek and wanted to learn Macedonian for eg work/spying/whatever would I want to learn it properly or do you think I went to some special classes where they do a half-assed job deliberately? Again your amazingly stupid logic.

I doubt anyone in this forum is unaware of how Australia is referred to in official Macedonian terminology.

Really? Howz that, Ostralija? Oztralia or tra-la-la.

The willing manner in which you attempt to accuse forum members of espionage among other divisive traits, (yes you instigated first that I should not be taken as portrayed but implied I was a "Shiptar" which was based on groundless substance) suggests that you seek to instigate a negative perception between forum members, to promote suspicion which is essentially a component of division, again who's agenda does division amongst Macedonians serve?

If you knew how to answer properly the first time we wouldn't have had ant exchanges but drawing out your answer over 3 essays is 'inclusive' behaviour???

Besides, in case you haven't noticed there's a lot of division here without anything to do with me. Again missing the obvious?

Your interests to simplify and dull the level of dialogue between forum members and promote articles pertaining to conspiracy theories which are of no relevance to the purpose of the forum, through methods such as spamming and repetition (the very essence of propaganda) suggests you seek to diminish the integrity of the forum and by extension it's Macedonian purpose, again who's agenda does this action serve?

Blah Blah.

The fact that you seek to emphasise the ideology that NO Macedonian is or should consider themselves important,

Really? So Macedonians should not interest themselves with global issues - how hill billy of you, stay in your mountain.

when in fact for any positive change to occur in the current scenario, every individual Macedonian needs to start believing that they are in fact very important,

important is one thing, SOOOOO important is another.

suggests you wish to promote the slave mentality amongst forum members, yet again who's agenda does this serve?, definitely not the Macedonian one

Not to mention your mannerisms, perceived superiority and contradictions within your posts are overwhelmingly reminiscent of Greek traits.

Please, Hellenic traits, remember?
                    And Macedonians don't have superiority complexes - just look at yourself and as for contradictions see above for thinks he's smart missing the obvious things.

In view of the above, and particular the actual purpose of the forum, I currently see no reason not to stand by my accusation, that you are in fact a Greek posing as a Macedonian, who's participation here is essentially for the purpose of diversion, distraction and division.

Again, too-smart-by-half gets to the wrong conclusion.

Until your posts suggest otherwise I see no reason to retract it, and if indeed my accusation is wrong and you are not Greek, then stop acting in the interests of Macedonia's opponents, Macedonia has enough of them to deal with already.

Like you?

By the way, that's one from one by my count Greek, an expected start, got plenty of room in my wog hole to keep record.

In your dreams, more like 0 from 0, zip, nadda.

P.S. and F*ck yeah I'm proud of the hill billy region my heritage comes from, which is located in central Macedonia you Greek, what you want to attempt to divide Macedonians even more by class now bre?

Hey...it's vre vlahka. At least be consistent ie Greek.

city vs country?, Every Macedonian should be proud of the region they come from regardless of where it is or perceived class, especially since they are far better than whatever gypsy barren rock of the Peloponnese you come from Malaka
                    Australia? Born and raised. It's got a big rock in the centre but I'm not from there, I'm on the coast.

But if you had any sense of comprehension the hill billy slap-down was because you were making it out to be sooo important just like you.

Remember you saying you didn't care anymore, you sure write a lot for someone who doesn't care.

BS the lot of it like your other essays.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                      • Oct 2011

Brianakis:

Is that the best you can come up with Greek?, so that's 2 form 2 now yeah?, you know you could always just not comment or read my BS posts?, and go back to your corner, wasn't that why you were here?, or are you now lost?. It's a shame you know, I don't like submitting to judge people based on their perceived reputations, I always give people the benefit of the doubt and judge them based on my own experiences with them, turns out you sure know how to validate your rep, on the bright side I guess that's something you could say you're definitely good at yeah?

Anyway I still stand by my accusation, you've done nothing and continue to do nothing to suggest otherwise.

I guess all that there is left to say is "Get Luck" again, but I'll still look to keep tabs in my wog hole.

(By the way, the immigrants intention was to say Good Luck, funny how a simple thing with good intentions can get misinterpreted in the worst way)
                      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Brian
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                        Brianakis:

Is that the best you can come up with Greek?,

What were you expecting, me to go off on you?
                        Handling provocateurs is a sign of maturity not weakness, but of course you wouldn't know anything about that.

so that's 2 form 2 now yeah?,

You still have tickets on yourself, it's still 0 from 0, that you could even think otherwise proves it.

you know you could always just not comment or read my BS posts?,

You could always stop writing BS and to me at all, but you wont, your too egotistical.

and go back to your corner, wasn't that why you were here?, or are you now lost?.
                        Or you could go away again on one of your (drug) trips and swing by as you infrequently do, because you care so much for Macedonia, like a part time dad who swings by every 3 months or so to say I still love you.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Brian, I feel that you can barely understand some of Tomche's sentiments.
                          Why don't you just move along on this issue because it is distorting this important thread.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Brian, I feel that you can barely understand some of Tomche's sentiments.
                            Why don't you just move along on this issue because it is distorting this important thread.
                            That's why I asked him not to write to me or about me - let's not waste space.

RtG believe me when I say I know exactly where he's coming from, it's the age old problem of immature assholes who achieve some position in their life by some means (usually underhanded or sheer luck). You can take the asshole out of shitsville but you can't take the asshole out of him.

It's the very reason why asshole supervisors/bosses are still assholes. They can and do get away with being an asshole to subordinates because if you want to keep your job to pay your mortgage you'll put up with my shit - it's just the way of the world, you know?

Where such assholes fall down sometimes is when they extend this attitude in social settings fully expecting things to be 'the way of the world' and are surprised when they get a punch on the nose or worse from someone who thinks I don't give an F if you have a 100 million or whatever, I'm not beholden to you and if your an asshole it's time you learned some manners. Who the hell else uses words like 'do you know who your talking to'?, a stuck-up asshole, that's who.

A lot of times this attitude even works in social settings because a lot of people think they're so rich/powerful, maybe I better steer clear from confrontation with them even though they are obviously wrong, and that's what lulls assholes to continue being assholes untill they are lucky enough to find someone who says I don't give an F, and even then they might win out, but, sometimes they don't.

It's very elementary RtG.

But on settings like this you can be a toilet cleaner or factory owner, if you're an asshole people will tell you you're an asshole.

If you're asked a question civilly can you answer it civilly or do you beat around the bush 3 times in essay long answers? Most people would say I can't be bothered with you and move on. Instead I said 'I can't be bothered with you AND F you too'. Wow, what a crime, I wasn't following 'the way of the world' and immediately bowing to an asshole.
                            Last edited by Brian; 05-07-2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Brian
                              Somewhat overboard with your reaction here!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Brian if you are greek you would have celebrated the hundred years of occupation of macedonia 1912-2012=100 years.In a few words explain how it went?Also if you re greek you would call it liberation of macedonia.Did you enjoy your pig on a spit or lamb whichever.I'm suremany greeks would have done it because macedonia was a big prize of immense value to the greeks.Note this applies only if you are greek.
                                Last edited by George S.; 05-07-2012, 10:10 PM. Reason: ed
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X