• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tomche Makedonche
    • Oct 2011

Brian:
    "I am floored by your comments"

I guess all I can say in relation to this then is: stani be chojek?. I think from judging the emotional factor in your response, you may have interpreted my post to be in some way an attack?, if this is the case, maybe you should look to initially exercise a bit of restraint on the emotional side of things, I'm not attacking you.

When I made the reference to "your metaphor", it was in relation to your "Sledgehammer to a Walnut" comment: "it's all in and use EVERYTHING at your disposal like taking a sledgehammer to a walnut". Upon reflection, I admit that I could have phrased my wording a bit better to prevent any misinterpretation, my apologies.

If my manner comes across as condescending in anyway, that is not my intention, I do not claim to be intelligent, in fact I tend to be the one that asks the "dumb" questions, this is because I do not subscribe myself to assume the obvious. You would be surprised how often misunderstandings occur simply because one party believes their particular view to be obvious or "common knowledge", when in reality, in the eyes of another it can be quite the contrary.

When you subscribe to the ideology that "the world is solely a field for cultural competition among nations" then by definition, I would think that all nations would be considered your opponents, but what is in discussion here is one particular opponent which is "the Albanians". The only reason why I sought clarification on who you thought the "Albanians" were is because you indicated that you thought engaging in a hot war with this entity would produce a favourable result to RoM, and the only way that it could be to its detriment is if the resolve of RoM's politicians becomes fickle. This opinion differs from my own and the only area where I think this could stem from is that we perhaps have different opinions as to who the Albanian opponent encompasses.

My personal opinion as to who the Albanian opponent encompasses (excluding any mention of possible parties of greater influence) is as follows: The Republic of Albania and all entities who consider themselves affiliated by ethnos to it (i.e. Kosovo, Albanian minority of RoM, etc), the head of this entity is Tirana. As I consider this entire entity to be the Albanian opponent, I cannot see how engaging in a hot war with this entity would be in anyway favourable to RoM at present. From your comments, if I understand them correctly, your view of the Albanian opponent is primarily the ethnic Albanian citizens of RoM?, hence if this is correct, then this is where our views of the Albanian opponent differ. When considering your view of the Albanian opponent, if RoM was to engage in a hot war with this opponent, then I agree that the result could turn out to be favourable to RoM, but only if the strategy has been formulated and approached correctly, the proper mechanisms have been put into place and it is engaged at the "right" time, BUT as I do not personally consider the opponent to be restricted to the minority in RoM, my comments on such a possible favourable outcome are invalid. I don't mean to suggest that my opinion in this matter is right, all I mean to say is that as a leader, when looking to engage your people in a hot war, unless there are absolutely no doubts as to who your opponent entirely encompasses, to decide on formulating strategy on a restricted vision of your opponent which serves to position the odds in your favour can be severely detrimental to your cause (and in my opinion would be inexcusable in a hot war scenario), as should your opponent prove to be otherwise, you are simply setting yourself, your people, up for failure. On the other hand if you factor in to your strategy all possible (whether probable or not) components which could represent the entirety of your opponent, and design it to accommodate for all these components, then your foundations for achieving a favourable result are solid. This way whichever case eventuates, you are properly geared to manage it. Again this is just my opinion.

"Seriously guy WTF comment was that??? See Post2458 if somehow you don't know who is our "opponent" and why. It's common knowledge".

I think I've indicated my sentiments towards the concept of "common knowledge" above.

"That said, can I ask if it's "Tomche (Skup) Makedonche (citizen)"???"

Nice touch, like I've mentioned before, I consider myself an Australian with Macedonian Heritage, the part of Macedonia where my heritage derives from, in a geographic sense, would slightly be closer to Solun then Skopje, however to be honest, right now both cities seem in a way foreign to me, although that is not how I actually consider them. Nevertheless maybe next time you can try something along the lines of "Tomche" (Niki)?, just to even it out
    “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Brian
      Banned
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
      Brian:
      "I am floored by your comments"

I guess all I can say in relation to this then is: stani be chojek?.
      HaHa.Very funny.
      I meant floored in disbelief by what I am hearing. Fear not, I am ever ready to reply.

I think from judging the emotional factor in your response, you may have interpreted my post to be in some way an attack?, if this is the case, maybe you should look to initially exercise a bit of restraint on the emotional side of things, I'm not attacking you.
      Believe me I did not think of it as an attack. As mentioned above, I was in disbelief in what I was hearing.

Further, believe me when I say I can and do show restraint as a first option to avoid misunderstandings but I measure this with the possibility of being able to have a meaningful discussion - there's a time for explanation and a time for being blunt.

If my manner comes across as condescending in anyway, that is not my intention, I do not claim to be intelligent, in fact I tend to be the one that asks the "dumb" questions, this is because I do not subscribe myself to assume the obvious. You would be surprised how often misunderstandings occur simply because one party believes their particular view to be obvious or "common knowledge", when in reality, in the eyes of another it can be quite the contrary.
      Even so called 'dumb' questions have their place. Assumptions can lead to blunders so questioning assumption with what some may call 'dumb' questions has it's advantages but then there is 'dumb' and playing dumb. Ne se praj na tri i pol.

Words or terms often in common speak derive their meaning by in what context they are said, only in legal contracts are terms specifically defined. The term Albanians is commonly used in RoM and the diaspora AND even understood by those born in the diaspora AND is commonly used by ethnic Albanians in and out of RoM, I'm sure you understand this so there is little to be misunderstood.

When you subscribe to the ideology that "the world is solely a field for cultural competition among nations" then by definition, I would think that all nations would be considered your opponents, but what is in discussion here is one particular opponent which is "the Albanians". The only reason why I sought clarification on who you thought the "Albanians" were is because you indicated that you thought engaging in a hot war with this entity would produce a favourable result to RoM, and the only way that it could be to its detriment is if the resolve of RoM's politicians becomes fickle. This opinion differs from my own and the only area where I think this could stem from is that we perhaps have different opinions as to who the Albanian opponent encompasses.

My personal opinion as to who the Albanian opponent encompasses (excluding any mention of possible parties of greater influence) is as follows: The Republic of Albania and all entities who consider themselves affiliated by ethnos to it (i.e. Kosovo, Albanian minority of RoM, etc), the head of this entity is Tirana. As I consider this entire entity to be the Albanian opponent, I cannot see how engaging in a hot war with this entity would be in anyway favourable to RoM at present. From your comments, if I understand them correctly, your view of the Albanian opponent is primarily the ethnic Albanian citizens of RoM?, hence if this is correct, then this is where our views of the Albanian opponent differ. When considering your view of the Albanian opponent, if RoM was to engage in a hot war with this opponent, then I agree that the result could turn out to be favourable to RoM, but only if the strategy has been formulated and approached correctly, the proper mechanisms have been put into place and it is engaged at the "right" time, BUT as I do not personally consider the opponent to be restricted to the minority in RoM, my comments on such a possible favourable outcome are invalid. I don't mean to suggest that my opinion in this matter is right, all I mean to say is that as a leader, when looking to engage your people in a hot war, unless there are absolutely no doubts as to who your opponent entirely encompasses, to decide on formulating strategy on a restricted vision of your opponent which serves to position the odds in your favour can be severely detrimental to your cause (and in my opinion would be inexcusable in a hot war scenario), as should your opponent prove to be otherwise, you are simply setting yourself, your people, up for failure. On the other hand if you factor in to your strategy all possible (whether probable or not) components which could represent the entirety of your opponent, and design it to accommodate for all these components, then your foundations for achieving a favourable result are solid. This way whichever case eventuates, you are properly geared to manage it. Again this is just my opinion.
      So in other words you would like to remind everyone that there is 'little Ahmed' here and his 'bigger brother Mehmet' there and their 'older brother Alia' further behind let alone their 'cousin Muhammed' and their 'uncle Sam' further afield. Thankyou for your thinly veiled threat.

Do you think that even 'orphans' sometimes have at least 'friends'?

Then based on your above "opinion" do you think RoM should not have responded with fire in 2001 because the above "opinion" existed then as it does now? And further, based on the present existence of your "opinion" do you think RoM should not respond with fire in any future scenario?

Just out of curiosity, what do you think would have happened in 2001, or would it have happened at all, if the people of RoM expected such a day from 1991 as they should have?

"That said, can I ask if it's "Tomche (Skup) Makedonche (citizen)"???"

Nice touch, like I've mentioned before, I consider myself an Australian with Macedonian Heritage, the part of Macedonia where my heritage derives from, in a geographic sense, would slightly be closer to Solun then Skopje, however to be honest, right now both cities seem in a way foreign to me, although that is not how I actually consider them. Nevertheless maybe next time you can try something along the lines of "Tomche" (Niki)?, just to even it out
      Let me be blunt, are you an Australian of ethic Albanian extraction?

By the way, I noticed in your "Niki" your location as "Ostralija", a term I have never heard ANY ethnic Macedonian use.

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

Although posted elsewhere
        ("Confused ideology from WMC"
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=6625 )

I thought it was more appropriate here.

The problem is the FA and noone is going to give it up without a legal reason or a fight.

I have said in the past, and continue to think so, that disproving the ethnic Albanian mythical 25% is the key to the problem because the FA says that since the minority has supposedly 25% then all thing flow from there.

Biometric systems should be used to verify who is who to eliminate fraud.

As to the problem of when to have the census ie as the Albanians want it to be in summer so those Albanians living abroad can conveniently swoop in on their annual holiday from work to be counted as if they are resident as at the date of the census a legal distinction must be made as to who is eligible to be counted.

Simply having a property in RoM is the wrong factor to be used because it eliminates people who are renting.

If we allow people who have a property there or are renting a property there to be counted then many Macedonians would also qualify eg if I had a property there I could fly back to RoM from Australia, USA, Canada, ect where most overseas Macedonians live. I for one would make a point of flying back just for the census if that would help. Of course I would (and should) be ineligible because I am not a permanent resident.

So how do we define a permanent resident? Certainly not as someone who swings by during census time as the Albanians want. Not so long ago the Australian movie star Paul Hogan had a problem with the Tax Office and on the news they said that both Australia and the USA followed a rule to define permanent residency as if you live 9 months and 1 day or more in one country then you are a permanent resident of that country. This is a precedent RoM can use, but because the census is every 10 years you don't want to have a "Long Service Leave" to apply and a person can get 3 months off work that particular year and be counted an added clause could be put in that the past 3 years are to be taken into account, that way you are clearly a resident here or there.

When the mythical 25% can be shown to be nothing more than 17% or less as some have said then there is grounds for clauses in the FA to be ignored, namely the clause that the Albanians can veto new laws or amendments and the FA be scrapped on legal grounds and not as others have said because it's unfair and a personal civil right should exist because it is a more fair system - "who cares" will always be the Albanians answer and "as long as I can legally stop you I will", nobody plays fair (but a fool) when they have the upper hand. Dismantling the FA legally by disproving their mythical 25% is the only way, well of course war is the other.

Get real, get biometric and define permanent resident and take them down legally.
        This is a position RoM needed to take a long time ago and one that must be taken urgently.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          You wouldn't be blunt, you would be something closer to delusional. What on earth makes you think he is ethnic Albanian?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

macedonia has gone overboard when it comes to treatment of minorities.As far as censuses are concerned macedonia could learn from other countries how to conduct censusesit makes a mockery of the whole thing people wanting to vote whil'st they are on holidays what a joke.As a matter of fact we all got properties & if the diaspora voted we would be lucky to have 1% albanians in macedonia.What ajoke.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Čento
              • Mar 2012

Here a photo analyse.

Macedonians:

Here photos from the Siptarians:

Срамота бе луѓе, ова е више ненормално.
              Last edited by Čento; 05-04-2012, 07:30 PM.
              Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Čento
                • Mar 2012

More Siptarian demonstrations.

Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  You wouldn't be blunt, you would be something closer to delusional. What on earth makes you think he is ethnic Albanian?
                  Geeez RtG, you don't wanna let one go where I'm not 'delusional' ect.
                  What's wrong with asking? I'm sure he knows how to answer for himself.

By the way do you know him/know he's not Albanian?

Just to answer you anyway, 3 things pricked up my ears and when the third popped up I had to ask.
                  1. Which Maco says Ostralija? Most would say phonetically Avstralia, which by the way is the correct term in RoM or A-u-stralia as I've heard some say. Ok, maybe he's piss-farting around? or his piss at Maco like most Albanians are?

2. 'What's an Albanian?' WTF question is that? Everyone including Albanians in and out of RoM know what's meant by an Albanian so why ask it? Because ONLY Albanians make a point of this distinction when it politically suits them as in the Kosovo strikes pre the war where the Serbs were saying "We the people/citizens want to stay in Yugoslavia" and the Albanians also came out with "We are also the people/citizens and we have the right to say we want out". Also in RoM they point out 'We are Macedonians (citizens) too' when they want their rights.

3. Being antagonistic and technical like the recent Albanian posters to this thread who eventually got band. Maybe all he wanted to say was in thinking of the Albanian problem we need to think and look at not only in RoM but also outside of RoM, if so, then just say it, why the convoluted essay long paragraph?

Then just to top it off, what's with the "Nice touch" to my original question then 3 lines of waffle and then "try something along the lines of "Tomche" (Niki?), just to even it out" mean? Can't just say "No, your baking up the wrong tree"?

It looked suss, but in any event what's wrong with asking? I like to know with whom I'm talking to.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                    • Oct 2011

Brian:

Then based on your above "opinion" do you think RoM should not have responded with fire in 2001 because the above "opinion" existed then as it does now? And further, based on the present existence of your "opinion" do you think RoM should not respond with fire in any future scenario?

Just out of curiosity, what do you think would have happened in 2001, or would it have happened at all, if the people of RoM expected such a day from 1991 as they should have?

What I personally would of done would be reliant on a long list of mechanisms that should have been put in place, however to be "blunt", I do not seek to squander my time on hypothetical's of what could/should have been done in the past, this is a waste of energy in my eyes, I am more inclined to focus on the present and the future. My only interest in the past relates to the purposes of education, to learn from it, in my opinion that's all you can really do with it. If you want to waste your time on such exercises, be my guest, I have no interest or intention to.

You seem to portray yourself as some sort of analyst or "seeker" of an "absolute truth", If your interests lie in pursuing such theories, then by all means pursue, but as a word of advice, before you invest your entire being towards a path to unlocking some kind of absolute truth, I hope you have taken time to consider that, in a maze, some paths are purposely designed to lead to nowhere. In saying that I am more than happy to cater to your nature. My Macedonian heritage is derived from an area called Mariovo, if you seek clues as to what ethnicity my Macedonian heritage is, do some research regarding the area.

1. Which Maco says Ostralija? Most would say phonetically Avstralia, which by the way is the correct term in RoM or A-u-stralia as I've heard some say. Ok, maybe he's piss-farting around? or his piss at Maco like most Albanians are?

This shows what generation you belong to.

2. 'What's an Albanian?' WTF question is that? Everyone including Albanians in and out of RoM know what's meant by an Albanian so why ask it? Because ONLY Albanians make a point of this distinction when it politically suits them as in the Kosovo strikes pre the war where the Serbs were saying "We the people/citizens want to stay in Yugoslavia" and the Albanians also came out with "We are also the people/citizens and we have the right to say we want out". Also in RoM they point out 'We are Macedonians (citizens) too' when they want their rights.

3. Being antagonistic and technical like the recent Albanian posters to this thread who eventually got band. Maybe all he wanted to say was in thinking of the Albanian problem we need to think and look at not only in RoM but also outside of RoM, if so, then just say it, why the convoluted essay long paragraph?

Then just to top it off, what's with the "Nice touch" to my original question then 3 lines of waffle and then "try something along the lines of "Tomche" (Niki?), just to even it out" mean? Can't just say "No, your baking up the wrong tree"?

It looked suss, but in any event what's wrong with asking? I like to know with whom I'm talking to.

In relation to the underlined, I thought this is essentially what I did - "My personal opinion as to who the Albanian opponent encompasses is as follows: The Republic of Albania and all entities who consider themselves affiliated by ethnos to it (i.e. Kosovo, Albanian minority of RoM, etc)"

You seem to cast accusations at ease, as you have chosen to ignore the sincerity of my posts, it seems only fitting that I should return your approach in kind: To be blunt, judging from your posts, if I was to define in one word what I believe the purpose of your participation in this forum is, that word would be "diversion", therefore I accuse you of being a Greek posing as a Macedonian. I do not intend on getting caught up in debate with Greeks while on this forum, my limited participation here is to converse with Macedonians.
                    In view of this, until I personally feel your posts suggest otherwise, I no longer intend on conversing with you regarding Macedonian matters. Although by all means, feel free to direct as many posts as you like in my direction. I hope with this, you've obtained some clarification as to who you were talking to, if not I can only recommend to re-read my posts again, but to be honest I no longer care.

To use the words of an Ostralijan immigrant: "Get luck"?
                    “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Brian
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                      Brian:

What I personally would of done would be reliant on a long list of mechanisms that should have been put in place, however to be "blunt", I do not seek to squander my time on hypothetical's of what could/should have been done in the past, this is a waste of energy in my eyes, I am more inclined to focus on the present and the future. My only interest in the past relates to the purposes of education, to learn from it, in my opinion that's all you can really do with it. If you want to waste your time on such exercises, be my guest, I have no interest or intention to.

Maybe in your zeal to formulate another essay long answer (wank jobs) you missed the question highlighted above relating to the present an future.

You seem to portray yourself as some sort of analyst or "seeker" of an "absolute truth",

There's no "portray" you nut, I have eyes to see what's in front of me and a mind to comprehend what I have seen. If I disappoint you for not being asleep - tuff!

If your interests lie in pursuing such theories, then by all means pursue, but as a word of advice, before you invest your entire being towards a path to unlocking some kind of absolute truth, I hope you have taken time to consider that, in a maze, some paths are purposely designed to lead to nowhere.

Yeah, you know because 'great minds' like you designed it.LOL.

In saying that I am more than happy to cater to your nature. My Macedonian heritage is derived from an area called Mariovo, if you seek clues as to what ethnicity my Macedonian heritage is, do some research regarding the area.

A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

LOL.You say Mariovo like it's supposed to mean something great - Hill-billy land in the south of RoM where ALL the greatest patriots come from and there's not an Albanian as far as they eye can see in a magla?LOL.

This shows what generation you belong to.

Or maybe which backward suburb you belong to because in case you missed it there's nothing to do with generational in using correct terminology. Obviously your not an "analyst" or "seeker" of anything more than how to form convoluted answers.LOL.

In relation to the underlined, I thought this is essentially what I did - "My personal opinion as to who the Albanian opponent encompasses is as follows: The Republic of Albania and all entities who consider themselves affiliated by ethnos to it (i.e. Kosovo, Albanian minority of RoM, etc)"

Wow! a strait answer for a change.

You seem to cast accusations at ease,

I ask a strait question and get a BS answer, I'll ask again, give me a second BS answer then I'll put it bluntly, "what's the matter, you some kind of Albo?" If that offends your sensibilities - tuff! learn to answer civilly and not like you're a politician's speech writer - let's see who can write the longest essay and say nothing. Wanker.

as you have chosen to ignore the sincerity of my posts,

Don't have tickets on yourself - I used to read the MTO only on weekends prior to joining recently and the post of a bit player who chimes in every now and then are NOT going to be all that memorable. If my not remembering your 'grand posts' is your justification for your BS answers (ie I should have already known) get stuffed, I really don't care.

it seems only fitting that I should return your approach in kind: To be blunt, judging from your posts, if I was to define in one word what I believe the purpose of your participation in this forum is, that word would be "diversion", therefore I accuse you of being a Greek posing as a Macedonian. I do not intend on getting caught up in debate with Greeks while on this forum, my limited participation here is to converse with Macedonians.

Now who's not remembering posts? In the start of "Brian's Corner" (it's a thread, in case you didn't know) I clearly stated my purpose for being here - there's NO secrets at all, quite frankly.

Yes, I'm Greek, you got me you great analyst, a secret Greek who can read and write Macedonian - I must be a spy! infiltrating those FYROMs, wait, or was that supposed to be Skopyas? on the MTO. Idiot.

In view of this, until I personally feel your posts suggest otherwise, I no longer intend on conversing with you regarding Macedonian matters.

Yeah, I noticed, there's few members doing that to each other. Cool for cats Tomche, I really don't care.

Although by all means, feel free to direct as many posts as you like in my direction. I hope with this, you've obtained some clarification as to who you were talking to,

Mr Big and Important Man with tickets on himself?

if not I can only recommend to re-read my posts

And waste my time getting bored reading an essay to find one answer? - No thanks.

again, but to be honest I no longer care.

You sure write a lot for someone who doesn't.

To use the words of an Ostralijan immigrant: "Get luck"?
                      Go back to whatever hole you came from wog.

And therein, Ladies and Gentlemen of the MTO, lies one of the very reason RoM is falling - although Macedonians are a civilized people they just don't know how to be civil to fellow Macedonians because each one thinks they're SO important (this is evident not only in this exchange but others not including me) while a bunch of ape faced demon spawn who probably still club each other just to get the attention of someone can organise themselves enough to march over RoM while we have our backs turned arguing amongst ourselves.
                      Last edited by Brian; 05-05-2012, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                        • Oct 2011

Brianakis:
                        Whats the matter Greek?, did I hit a nerve there Greek?, good.

By the way, ALL Macedonians are important, didn't you know? (I think you do)

Tell you what, theres one thing I love, and that's time. Let's see how much of your Greek time you waste commenting on any of my future posts, I'll be keeping tabs in my wog hole...

Comment

• Komita
                          • May 2009

I dont have the will or the time to translate this shit anymore. Niko or somebody can translate this, basically the end...
                          Last edited by Komita; 05-05-2012, 04:07 PM.
                          Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                            http://www.kirilica.com.mk/vest.asp?id=69873

I dont have the will or the time to translate this shit anymore. Niko or somebody can translate this, basically the end...
                            This is what happens when you try to appease terrorists and extremists.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              This is what happens when you try to appease terrorists and extremists.
                              ... And then put them in government.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                                http://www.kirilica.com.mk/vest.asp?id=69873

Try "Google Chrome" web browser. When you land on a non-English page a "Translate" button comes up to translate the text into English, it's a little easier than using "Google Translate" web page. Beware though that like "Google Translate" the translated English text may appear crude or inaccurate - I think it uses the same translation engine.

Tomche Makedonche Post2471
                                Brianakis:
                                Whats the matter Greek?, did I hit a nerve there Greek?, good.
                                Of course Tomche Makedonche will say the above is proof I am Greek, afterall who else but a Greek would use "Google Translate" on a Macedonian page?LOL.

NLA wants to realize his dream

05 мај 2012
                                The dream of the NLA has not been realized, we will do it. Albanians are entitled to more! Unification of Albanians! - Today told representatives of Albanian parties in Macedonia was the celebration

Albanians in Macedonia are not satisfied with your achievements and resulting in Macedonia - told they mark the day of the fallen fighters of the NLA. Consider entitled to more.

-The dream of the NLA has not been realized, we will do it. Albanians are entitled to more! Unification of Albanians! - Today told representatives of Albanian parties in Macedonia were the celebrations.

Mayor of the Municipality of Cair, Izet Mexhiti, however, stressed that "the ideal of the KLA has not yet been realized."

- We will try to do it. I call Albanians in Macedonia should not forget what they did for their ancestors. We must not forget that today we are free and freely flying the Albanian flag was their merit. On this day should be remembered that they gave the most precious - life. The Square is one of them, because whenever you enter the street, you should potesetime it. We will try to realize the ideal of fallen soldiers - Mexhiti said in his speech.

Hazbi Lika said that Macedonian Albanians are not satisfied with current conditions in the country.

-I am sure that Albanians in Macedonia want more than what we have now. Although progress has been made. Previously we had no university administration departments. Now we have part of it. So never allow ourselves to be humiliated the name of the dead - he said.

Families of those killed deem necessary greater unity among them and not only in Macedonia and beyond.
                                Last edited by Brian; 05-05-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X