• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

ProMKD answer my question
    I never said I dont care
    Things are getting so out of hand that not even the diaspora can do much about it.

We have stopped protesting because the prostest should actually be happening inside Macedonia for a real change to occur.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• ProMKD
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
      ProMKD answer my question
      I never said I dont care
      Things are getting so out of hand that not even the diaspora can do much about it.

We have stopped protesting because the prostest should actually be happening inside Macedonia for a real change to occur.
      Answer your question? The question of what am I doing and why am I not killing shiptars?

First of all, it's extremely asinine to ask someone publicly why they are not murdering other people.

Secondly, I don't have to explain myself to anyone, because I am not the one saying "i'm embarassed to be Macedonian" or "Macedonia should be forgotten". If you haven't said it, don't pretend it hasn't been said on this forum by MACEDONIANS!!

You people bitch about traitors, then you publicly say that you don't care about your own people, MAKING YOU A TRAITOR. Do you not see the logic??
      www.everythingmacedonia.com
      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
        There are so many behind the scenes politics happening that 99% of the world doesn't know 99% of what actually goes on. I know of a few, nothing I'm going to mention on a public forum to people I don't know.
        A vague response to a specific question. That sort of ambiguity is the reason why 99% of our people don't know what is going on.
        The very LEAST any Macedonian can do in the world is give a crap, which many members on this forum publicly state they do not. If you don't care about your country and ethnicity, what the hell do you care about? Why do you post on Macedonian forums if you don't care?? I don't understand!!!
        The very least you can do is address your concerns directly with individuals rather than making sweeping generalisations and unfairly characterising this forum. There are a range of opinions here, what did you expect? If we didn't care, would this forum exist? If several Macedonians in Macedonia don't care about their country or ethnicity when it comes to matters of national importance, what the hell do they care about? Do you understand why they care about what they do, while the country goes to the dogs in the meantime?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Nice. Blame the diaspora when RoMacedonians failed to make the referendum count. Also blame them when they continue to vote for coalition governments. Why exactly would it be my fault?

2001 was a sad joke that RoMacedonians have now accepted without a whimper. Albanian freedom fighters in the museums, Ohrid Agreements, terrorist amnesties. Yeah sure, its my fault.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Nice. Blame the diaspora when RoMacedonians failed to make the referendum count. Also blame them when they continue to vote for coalition governments. Why exactly would it be my fault?

2001 was a sad joke that RoMacedonians have now accepted without a whimper. Albanian freedom fighters in the museums, Ohrid Agreements, terrorist amnesties. Yeah sure, its my fault.
            RTG
            ...and my fault too....I should have sold everything gone and become a citizen and voted not to accept the Interim Accord, then everything would have been ok, so therefore I am to blame for this entire farce!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

ProMKD you dont know what you are saying all you do is generalize. If you dont wont to answere my question openly them pm me.

Again I will ask what are you doing that I am not.

Find me posts of me being negative or "giving up" or " forgetting Macedonia".

Learn how to read and interprets comments before making bold statements about me not caring clearly you do not know me so you can not make that statement.
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

There are so many behind the scenes politics happening that 99% of the world doesn't know 99% of what actually goes on. I know of a few, nothing I'm going to mention on a public forum to people I don't know.
                What a load of garbage. If YOU are unware of what is going on don't immediately assume that 99 per cent of the world is zombied out with you.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• ProMKD
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                  ProMKD you dont know what you are saying all you do is generalize. If you dont wont to answere my question openly them pm me.

Again I will ask what are you doing that I am not.

Find me posts of me being negative or "giving up" or " forgetting Macedonia".

Learn how to read and interprets comments before making bold statements about me not caring clearly you do not know me so you can not make that statement.
                  Why don't you read my posts carefully lavce, look:
                  Secondly, I don't have to explain myself to anyone, because I am not the one saying "i'm embarassed to be Macedonian" or "Macedonia should be forgotten". If you haven't said it, don't pretend it hasn't been said on this forum by MACEDONIANS!!
                  Notice I said, "if you haven't said it, other members here have". It's hard to quote everybody word for word, so I made sure i mentioned that that statement doesn't apply to you if you haven't said it.

Secondly, I didn't generalize the way you all make it seem. Скокате како млади мајмуни in other words. What I said was 100% true, and not generalizing, it was very specific without naming names (because I don't keep track of exactly which member made which comment all the time). SOME members of this forum, Macedonians, publicly stated they don't give a rats ass about Macedonia anymore. I say, shoot the bastards, what are they good for?

And to address the "vagueness", I stated before, this is a public forum and is absolutely no place to "spill the beans" on anything that is actually happening that is of national importance. I'm not directly referring to government, because I've voiced my opinion enough on that matter (they're fools), and I'm going to leave it at that. If you don't like vagueness, sorry. This is the only time that I answer questions vaguely, so you should respect it. It's for a reason, not because I just feel like it.

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  What a load of garbage. If YOU are unware of what is going on don't immediately assume that 99 per cent of the world is zombied out with you.
                  What are you talking about? 99% of the world IS zombied out, ask anybody. If you think otherwise, you're delusional and need psychiatric help. In fact, it's your posts that call most people sheeple (which obviously I agree with) so I don't understand what your problem is.
                  www.everythingmacedonia.com
                  Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

What are you talking about? 99% of the world IS zombied out, ask anybody. If you think otherwise, you're delusional and need psychiatric help. In fact, it's your posts that call most people sheeple (which obviously I agree with) so I don't understand what your problem is.
                    I've never referred to anyone as "sheep". When I refer people suffering from the slave mentality, that is not a reference to them being unaware of what is going on, but to something much worse, i.e., they know exactly what's going on but choose to ignore their own rights and those of others for various reasons.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Brian
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2011

What are you talking about? 99% of the world IS zombied out, ask anybody.
                      I don't know about it being 99% but most people are sheeple. If you went to any Macedonian home (RoM, Occupied lands or diaspora) at random what do you think is the likelihood they don't even understand the FA?

In addition to this most Macedonians are conditioned (largely by the Yugo days) to 'this' is common owned/somebody else's ie not mine personally, and thus not my immediate concern. eg BG passports, holidaying in Greece, Albanians buying up or just occupying idle/abandoned land, ect.

They also suffer from the 'someone should fix this' mentality as long as that someone is not them - where is there ANYONE formulating any sort of firm action above the level of recognising something is bad and saying 'someone should fix this'.eg where are the protests and petitions to councils/government to stop the illegal building of mosques?

Lastly the government is supposed to be made up of smarter people who also care as they have the power form laws, investigate and demand answers and have the greatest resources at their disposal yet are not doing anything, which is a harm in itself, but also serves to make the individual feel alone and helpless.

Combine these 4 things and you have an F'ed society and future.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                        • Sep 2008

Thank God I missed this. I would have thrown up. Albanian souvernirs at the Aleksandar Veliki Airport. This is INSANE.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

i.m not surprised at all i said many posts ago that they are taking over the airprot.What can be done about it??Can they put a stop to it,the'll cry discrimination.
                          Last edited by George S.; 04-17-2012, 06:13 AM. Reason: ed
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                            • Sep 2008

Just throw it out and let them cry discrimination. U are the majority (still) and u have to show them that they are in Macedonia and not Albania.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

i'm not sure where can one find information of what the govt is doing to protect our country from albaniasm.Or is it open slather they can do anything they want.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                                • Sep 2008

They are not protecting Macedonia, they are actively enhancing this division of the country...

Comment

Working...
                                X