X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
    US Ambassador to Macedonia holds special meeting with Ahmeti today in response to the murders...

Is that Artan Grubi next to Ahmeti? head of the ethnic albanian NGO Razbudi se (Wake Up).... Western funded and ringleader of the incidents at Kale and foot soldier for Ahmeti?
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

It is sad to say but we have lost Macedonia who knows when we will wake up and have the courage to stop this madness. We need to live in peace with them not kill each other.
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
        It is sad to say but we have lost Macedonia who knows when we will wake up and have the courage to stop this madness. We need to live in peace with them not kill each other.
        It's time for the state to assert its authority, these sorts of crimes need to be solved quickly and ruthlessly if need be.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

there's no niceties the job has to be done to bring the killers to justice & to pay what the victims lost & to their families.
          Is that Artan Grubi next to Ahmeti? looks like it is.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
            You must fail at everything in life if you give up this easily, and I don't even know why I am saying 'give up' when you haven't even had to lift a finger to begin with. If this is how you feel, I suggest you stop posting on this thread. You are depressing and out of touch with reality.
            www.everythingmacedonia.com
            Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

If it was reversed where Macedonians had massacred those poor children, then the US and the west would have been a public outcry . The west is strangely silent on this horrid tragedy, further showing support for the dirty ungrateful shiptar bastards blatant disrespect and disregard for living in Macedonia. Along with burning our churches and looting icons and damaging our places of worship.
              This tragedy will be covered up by our kurva government in Macedonia as was the awful incident with the policeman. We have filth in parliament along with Ahmeti , former supporter of the KLA planted by hypocrite US and the national defense minister a dirty shiptar
              Police are being heavy handed with Macedonians peacefully protesting the murders , seems massacring dispensable Macedonians is no big deal and something that must be endured

Macedonia, your sons are being sacrificed as lambs on our holy Orthodox Easter, by muslims that despise us and condescendingly spit upon the rules of the country they live in. Macedonian sons are being slaughtered and the Macedonian government sits and does nothing. Kurvi.

Macedonians wake up, whatever the outcome, it is time to take a fucking stand and show the world that we are Macedonians, forever downtrodden upon treated like shit by the west and by the likes of ungrateful albanians with territorial aspirations with no intention of assimilating like migrants do in the west

It is time to stop Macedonian bloodshed and massacres, this murder was planned, and executed with intent
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Sentiments exactly Julie.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                  Banned
                  • May 2011

Yes there has been ample time for the typical mouth piece Western media spinner doctors to comment but nothing but silence prevails

Comment

• Zarni
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

We need to live in peace with them not kill each other.
                    Ask them they killed 4 of our kids I hope every shiptar pig dies

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

ProMKD what have you done I dont see you doing anything constructive, why dont you go there and start killing some shiptari.

Zarni I know this and this is why things get even more complicated.

Ask yourselves what are the Macedonians in Macedonia doing, forget the government what are the people doing. They are the ones who could have stopped the ramkoven dogovor. They are the ones who have to say enough is enough. Diaspora Macedonians can talk all they wont at the end of the day unsless we physically do something it seems that many in ROM are happy for this to go on.

So proMKD what are you doing that I clearly am not?
                      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                        You must fail at everything in life if you give up this easily, and I don't even know why I am saying 'give up' when you haven't even had to lift a finger to begin with.
                        ProMKD, when have Macedonians in Macedonia lifted a finger to help themselves against the Ohrid Agreement and the treacherous Macedonian government (whom they largely voted for) that continues to enforce and perpetuate it?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ProMKD
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          ProMKD, when have Macedonians in Macedonia lifted a finger to help themselves against the Ohrid Agreement and the treacherous Macedonian government (whom they largely voted for) that continues to enforce and perpetuate it?
                          There are so many behind the scenes politics happening that 99% of the world doesn't know 99% of what actually goes on. I know of a few, nothing I'm going to mention on a public forum to people I don't know.

The very LEAST any Macedonian can do in the world is give a crap, which many members on this forum publicly state they do not. If you don't care about your country and ethnicity, what the hell do you care about? Why do you post on Macedonian forums if you don't care?? I don't understand!!!

The problems that we discuss on this forum are problems that hurt the Macedonian cause, yet everyday I read on here the members repeating those mistakes and still bitching about them at the same time!

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Good point... When have Macedonians anywhere in the world lifted a finger?
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• ProMKD
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                              Good point... When have Macedonians anywhere in the world lifted a finger?
                              Careful Volk, you can spit on Macedonians in Macedonia all you want, but the diaspora... wow you're throwing yourself in the dog pit, they're REAL patriots as opposed to Macedonians! (sarcasm)

Comment

• Volk
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                                Careful Volk, you can spit on Macedonians in Macedonia all you want, but the diaspora... wow you're throwing yourself in the dog pit, they're REAL patriots as opposed to Macedonians! (sarcasm)
                                Not about diaspora or finger pointing... Fact is most Macedonians are not proactive in doing what should be done regardless of where they are in the world...

Its time people realised that you lose what you don't defend
                                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                                X