X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Macedonia shouldn't support them at all since they aren't proper macedonian citizens.THey should find some way so that they are not locked in a loop where they are just giving in to them
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Chukalo
      • Sep 2011

Will the Albanians be ceding the lands in Albania where Macedonians live and have lived?

Didn't think so.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

BC they are locked in to the ohrid agreement??The albanians are trying to take us over.I would not be surprised if the macedonians in albania get booted out to rom.AS to a war it is inevitable that it's coming.THe albanian issue has to be dealt with as the question of sovereignity is insurmountable.Also the macedonians in albania are being badly being treated.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Čento
          • Mar 2012

Souvenirs in the Airport Alexander the Great in Skopje.

Аеродром „Александар Велики“ во… (ФОТОГАЛЕРИЈА)
          12 апр 2012 21:23

Во единствената продавница за сувенири на новиот скопски аеродром – се продаваат приврзоци, капи, маици, пенкала… На најголем дел од нив се симболите на…. (види фото). Странецот што првпат влегува во Македонија и сака да купи некое сувенирче, навистина ќе остане збунет за тоа каде всушност слетал.

Збунет читател

Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Čento
            • Mar 2012

Siptarian souvenirs in the Airport Alexander the Great in Skopje.

Аеродром „Александар Велики“ во… (ФОТОГАЛЕРИЈА)
            12 апр 2012 21:23

Во единствената продавница за сувенири на новиот скопски аеродром – се продаваат приврзоци, капи, маици, пенкала… На најголем дел од нив се симболите на…. (види фото). Странецот што првпат влегува во Македонија и сака да купи некое сувенирче, навистина ќе остане збунет за тоа каде всушност слетал.

Збунет читател

Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Thanks for posting those photos from Skopje's Airport. Can't wait to buy one of those "I love Albania" pens and t-shirts. What great souvenirs from a country that has completely lost its mind!

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

Albanians steal gold-plated Bible, Crosses, Cash from Church in Mavrovo on Good Friday

Source: http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/40029/Zl...ta-vo-Rostushe

Comment

• Zarni
                  Banned
                  • May 2011

There is not a day in Macedonia were we see the most obscene disrespect of Macedonian sovereignty and culture, this must come to a fork in the road

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Eternal Memory to the 5 Macedonian victims of Albanian Barbarians

Filip Slavkovski +
                    Aleksandar Nakevski +
                    Kiro Trickovski +
                    Cvetanco Acevski +
                    Borce Stefkovski +

It seems my Lord, that you will not be alone in the tomb this Easter... may you have mercy on them and remember them always in Your kingdom!

Last edited by Niko777; 04-13-2012, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

US Ambassador to Macedonia holds special meeting with Ahmeti today in response to the murders...

Comment

• Zarni
                        Banned
                        • May 2011

US Ambassador to Macedonia holds special meeting with Ahmeti today in response to the murders.
                        Seeing a display like this is insulting and a dishonour to all Macedonians and especially the victims

The Flag in the Background SIC

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          US Ambassador to Macedonia holds special meeting with Ahmeti today in response to the murders...

Looks like Uncle Sam is briefing his hired goons/dogs on the next phase of egging the macedonians into another conflict with the shiptars, hopefully this time macedonians are prepared.
                          Wuldnt surprise me if the shiptar defense minister for macedonia is sitting down in that little conversation.

Zarni is also correct in saying this is a blatant sign of disrespect from the US towards macedonia....
                          Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 04-13-2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                            Albanians steal gold-plated Bible, Crosses, Cash from Church in Mavrovo on Good Friday

Source: http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/40029/Zl...ta-vo-Rostushe
                            So we had the shiptars go nuts in this years carnival, had a severe patch were the albanians lost the plot and started attacking people and churches for no real logical reason, and on the orthodox Easter we have seen shiptars desecrate and steal from the church and possibly kill 5 macedonians. Keep in mind during this time we had reports of armed shiptar terrorists walking around macedonia....

Surely something is being cooked by the shiptars e.g. future conflict.

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

and possibly kill 5 macedonians.
                              Not "possibly". The Albanians did this period.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

that's terrible to get away with murder & not bought to justice is a total disrespect.If they don't have any regard for us why should we.THe rom govt should do it's duty.I'm surprised the govt has done nothing apart from giving the shiptar terrorists amnesty.
                                I'm not surprised from this scum they never regretted what they did killing innocent civilian people they aren't even sorry for what they did.I'm speechless.Macedonians in the next war fuck them show no mercy the same way they didn't but multiply it 100 timesa.
                                Last edited by George S.; 04-13-2012, 11:34 PM. Reason: ed
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X