X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

yeah one thing tom how can they get rid of the framework agreement without starting a war.?
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      yeah one thing tom how can they get rid of the framework agreement without starting a war.?
      Well, easy, theoretically.

If the police, army, and border police were allowed to do their job, they could no problem make sure that kosovo and local terrorists couldn't make a move. Да не можат да писнат in other words.

While that's going on, the politicians can simply say that no longer is this FA legal, and it does not respect Macedonia, Macedonians, or even multiethnicity. The government can then proceed to run AS A NORMAL GOVERNMENT, no coalition, no bartering, a natural chain of events.

The problem is, the security structures in Macedonia are not allowed to do their job, and therefore we are constantly being told "we are threatened by war".

In no normal world would 200 peasants with ak-47s on their donkeys be considered a threat to sovereighnty. As for the regular shiptar citizens, they also wouldn't say boo in the event of a war. They might 'support' terrorists, but they themselves wouldn't do anything.
      www.everythingmacedonia.com
      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Yet nobody does anything.
        Except the ethnic Albanians.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MKPrilep
          • Mar 2009

I know this thread is about macedonia,
          but I think this also shows once again what animals these albanians are.
          They have no respect for our faith and vandalise churches.

Comment

• United MKD
            • Jul 2011

Ofcourse MKPrilep videos such as this one help us not forget that.

Muslim Albanians burn down Christian Church in Kosovo - YouTube

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
              Ofcourse MKPrilep videos such as this one help us not forget that.

Muslim Albanians burn down Christian Church in Kosovo - YouTube
              This is sub-human, not even an animal would do this... These people and the taliban should hold hands and set fire to the world
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                George, you're looking at it the wrong way. Peace at all costs is no peace at all. So what if war is the only way? If your bottom line is no war, then we might as well give Macedonia up now as you've already shown your cards and the Albanians will get it all eventually anyway. But if your bottom line is justice then war may be necessary.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

peace at any cost is not the answer .A war will settle so that the majority can rule & minority should shut aup for good.So the ruling govt has let them do what it want's in the hope that they will calm down & behave.That is wishfull yhinking.I think a war is a necessary evil to bring a country back on track.Why bother to arm if all your doing is letting them take over you.

So my preference tom is for a war a just war once & for all as to who should rule macedonia.?
                  Last edited by George S.; 04-11-2012, 01:07 AM. Reason: edit
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

That is disgusting the way our churches are being burned.What happened to those people burning the church a slap on the wrist.I do not condemn macedonians if they burn their fucking mosques.If it was up to me i would have an outright war & ethnically cleanse macedonia & get rid of these stupid people once & for all.Macedonia should be first & foremost the father land of all macedonians not fucking shiptars.I hope you got that that is my opinion.If you don't like it bad luck.Is there a law agains't self preservation,self identification.Wanting to have a fatherland or homeland.??
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                      • Mar 2009

news from an albanian page

short summary : till 2030 the macedonian population
                      will decrease by 100.000, whereas the albanians will grow by 100.000

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

They make it sound like its going to happen in 100 days.
                        A lot of assumptions there!
                        Either way, you would think they are the majority there right now.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MKPrilep
                          • Mar 2009

by the way, Prilep follows the example of kavardarci

Прилеп и Воден ќе реализираат заеднички проекти

Во посета на општината и на градоначалникот Марјан Ристески денеска беше Димитри Џоани, градоначалник на Воден, Грција. При посетата стана збор за соработката меѓу двете општини и за проектите што ќе се реализираат. Двете општини своите капацитети ќе ги насочат кон изнаоѓање најдобри заеднички проекти се со цел користење на средствата од Европската Унија за прекугранична соработка. Ќе се реализираат проекти од областа на инфраструктурата, животната средина, културата и спортот посочија двајцата колеги. Градоначалникот на Воден Џоани, задоволен од топлиот прием истакна дека нивна цел, како на градоначалници е да ги зближат двата народа.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

If we let them they will take over that's why a real war will prevent them from taking over.
                            Maybe they could all go to kosovo.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Ivanov should revoke their illegal citizenship. Why doesnt Kosovo call them back like the Jews and Israel. Doesnt Ahmeti and Tachi love their beloved Kosova
                              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Agreement signed in Tirana on Greater Albania - initiators Macedonian Albanians?
                                Macedonia, March 26, 2012

Late last night the Serbian daily “Vechernje Novosti” reported that it has information and photographs in its possession of a recently held meeting in Tirana during which an initiative was signed that supports the idea of ​​unification of all Albanian territories - or the so-called Albanian state “Ilirida”. This information was also expressed and carried by B92.

According to the Serbian daily, Albanian radical representatives from Macedonia and Albania were deciding the borders for “Ilirida” within which encompassed areas of geographic Macedonia.

The agreement was signed by the leadership of the so-called “Republic of Ilirida” consisting of members from the Republic of Macedonia and from the leadership of the “Albanian Parliament of Patriots” including the self-appointed President Nevzat Halili, Prime Minister Salman Baki and Taulant Venka Tsapa.

The document from Tirana contained four parts which specified the conditions and how to set up a new state in the Balkans.

According to the Serbian daily “Vechernje Novosti” the information for the agreement surfaced after frequent radical statements made by political representatives of Albanians in Skopje, Pristina and Tetovo.

“Macedonia is an artificial creation,” said Thachi for Tirana TV “Ora Njuz” where he stressed that he supports the position of Kosovo Prime Minister Hashim Thachi that all Albanians need to unite with Albania. “It is a fair statement, it is an historic dream of Albanians and a desire that comes from the heart,” said Thachi for “Ora Njuz”.

“Kosovo has the right to unite with Albania. We want the people of Kosovo to decide their own fate, to have their own army and to unite with Albania,” - said Aljbin Kurti, leader of the Kosovo “self-determination” body. According to the latest Gallup survey - Balkan monitor- which was conducted last year, the creation of Greater Albania is supported by;

63 percent of the residents in Albania
                                81 percent of the Albanians in Kosovo
                                53 percent of the Albanians in Macedonia.

The Serbian daily “Vechernje Novosti” would also like to remind the reader that a unilateral referendum of the Albanian population in Macedonia for the formation of “Ilirida” was held on January 11 and 12, 1992 when a decision was adopted, almost unanimously, declaring territorial and political autonomy for the Albanians in that country. The formalization of this decision took place on December 27, 1991. Albanians then boycotted the Macedonian referendum on secession from Yugoslavia, under the pretext that the new constitution was unfavorable for the Albanians.

Halili, the key promoter of the project “Ilirida”, suggested to first form an autonomous region of Albanians in Macedonia and then create the new Albanian state “Ilirida”. Two years ago he and the self-proclaimed president of the republic “Ilirida”, emphasized that the second phase is on course for putting into effect the will of the Albanians, writes the Serbian daily “Vechernje Novosti”.

The idea of ​​a joint Albanian state was started by the Prizren League and has been simmering since the time of Yugoslavia, with greater intensity after the break up of Yugoslavia, concludes the Serbian daily “Vechernje Novosti”
                                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X