X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Komita
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
    Actually, people like Gligorov, and im guessing a lot of macedonians who were yugozombies or srbomans actually tried their hardest to still be in yugoslavia even though croatia and slovenia left and serbia attacked them.
    Poor old Gligorov tried his heart out to keep macedonia in Yugoslavia, and even tried to keep it as a "loose federation".

But unfortunately for him and other yugo nostalgic old men, slobodan milosivic and his government tried to divide macedonia between serbia and grease, and then also invited bulgaria and albania a piece of the cake as well. We also had many serbian "strong men" talk about the end of macedonia - so poor old Gligorov's dream was shattered.

If macedonians were stupid enough to have stayed with yugoslavia they would just be used as bargaining chips by serbia to keep greece or bulgaria happy, and if macedonia was not "traded away" then i would assume macedonian soldiers would have been used to fight the KLA, and thus being targeted and bombed by NATO.

And in the end, the serbs lost kosovo, i dont see how our big brothers would have helped us
    sorry I stopped reading.
    Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

You should keep reading Komita. There is a huge gap in your understanding of Serbian oppression against Macedonians.

The saddest part of all of this is that real Macedonians over the last 50 years have always been pushed to the side.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

We have Macedonian politicians (of Albanian ethnicity) declaring they have nothing to do with Macedonia.

I ask any DPmNE supporter whether they have sought or DEMANDED a response form Gruevski about this public display of treason from amongst their coalition.

I was speaking to a spasticated Macedonian from RoM who said DUI were the "least bad" Albanian party therefore they were good to go into a coalition with. This spasticated Macedonian (and his family) held themselves out to be great and proud Macedonians tied into all the right circles in Bitola.

I'm starting to think the peasants should take over because the "educated" Macedonian people are scaring me with their intellectualism.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
          We have no culture of nation and country building, we have no national idea, we have no determination or will to be masters of our own fate.
          You seem to have a short memory and a lack of knowledge about Macedonia's history it would appear. There used to be a group of people called VMRO, you should read about them one day but don't confuse them with the SerboBulgaroAlbano group of misfits nowadays.

We had a country and we weren't ready to sacrifice anything for it in 2001, and this is the result.
          No, we didn't have a country. What on Tito's planet makes you believe that?

I believe that Macedonians were not willing to sacrifice anything for Macedonia in the last 20 odd years (not just since 2001). Though 2001 was the stake in Macedonia's whimpering heart.

But don't worry .... stupid Macedonians will celebrate the historical map of Macedonia for many years to come whilst they try to ignore the red & black elephant in the room.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Our (Albanian) politicians at work...

Кој ги пушти од притвор лидерите на „балистите“?

Беџети не сака да коментира зошто тетовскиот суд ги пуштил од притвор двајцата насилници од навивачката група

Article: http://www.utrinski.com.mk/default.a...F95889437444EB

ВИЦЕПРЕМИЕРКАТА ВО РАБОТНА ПОСЕТА НА KОСОВО

Приштина ја смирува Арифи

Article: http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/default.as...E7FEB222240485
            Last edited by Niko777; 03-22-2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

sorry I stopped reading.
              Ok thats fair enough.

I will try make things less "painfull" for you and not bring up serbia's involvement in the Yugoslav wars.

In a nut shell, gligorov and many macedonians wanted to be in yugoslavia, Milosivic and his regime did not want macedonia to be part of Yugoslavia - we were mainly bargaining chips to him so he could use us to give land to greece and bulgaria.

There was no point being in Yugoslavia, we were not wanted or respected anymore.

You are the polar opposite of the macedonians who desperately want to be in the EU/NATO, even those "federations" clearly dont want us in or dont respect us.

I think if we had smarter and noble leaders, and a more switched on people, we would be the best country in the balkans, but its too late for that now.

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

that's a shame we have to share the country until there's some way they can take it from us.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

Shooter in SKOPJE injures 3

SKOPJE -- A 20-year-old resident of Skopje, Macedonia, this morning randomly attacked people using an automatic rifle, wounding three in the process.

The incident happened in the Hipodrom neighborhood of the town.

According to reports, the shooter, identified as Haris N., sprayed passing cars with bullets, managing to injure two men in their 20s in one vehicle.

A while later, a 22-year-old was wounded in another car.

All three victims are recovering in a local clinic.

Haris N., described as "a known delinquent", is now in police custody.

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

Maybe not an Albanian, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a copycat of what was going on in France by a Muslim. Though it could just be a random event. However, evidence in the past few months points against it being completely random.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

He is an Albanian, his name is Хари Беќири.

Well we know the drill, he will be sentenced to 30 days in prison but he will only serve 10.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

niko that's a joke.What would he get for killing people.What double standards.Illustrates how our govt has let us down even our own laws don't work on for us.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

I think if we had smarter and noble leaders, and a more switched on people, we would be the best country in the balkans, but its too late for that now.
                            It is never too late you can not think like that in fact Macedonians need to think great things like the Jews who think of impossible goals but believe they have a right

Our Homeland must return pre Bucharest Treaty Division and all Kosovo Albanians out of our Country

Comment

• ProMKD
                              • Oct 2011

It's not too late, it's never too late for anything. To me, saying that is whining and not wanting to do anything about a problem.

If you think it's too late for anything, then just go kill yourself. What's the point of life if you're not going to try, especially for your own homeland??
                              www.everythingmacedonia.com
                              Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                                It`s not too late just as other says above. Especially for the Balkans, if you think about the current situation of Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania, Kosovo and even Greece (remember their 500 billion euros debt) etc., it`s neither late nor difficult to be equal or better country than them.

Comment

Working...
                                X