X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

How long would any politician in Macedonia survive if he wasn't corrupt?
    This is ridiculous.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

All these concessions towards Albanians would be argued it is for the sake of keeping peace. Little do they realise its opening up many cans of worms. Once you allow terror to dictate, it sends a clear message of encouragement to these terrorists not only to continue evil, but increase it in order to tighten the noose.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• chentovist
        Banned
        • Feb 2012

It seems that Macedonia is being turned into Bosnia in a peaceful way. The 'Republic of Ilirida' is the new Republika Srpska. Obviously the U.S and E.U see Bosnia as a winning formula, and Macedonian politicians have consented to this.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by chentovist View Post
          and Macedonian politicians have consented to this.
          I would say Macedonians have allowed Macedonian politicians to consent to this.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

it seems to be that there are two laws for macedonians .Laws for the macedonian citizens & no laws for the alnanians they seem to do no wrong.THey can do as they please.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

I would lay blame squarely at the politicians should an albanian war erupt.After all they are encouraging it all by doing nothing about it.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Komita
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                Honestly people I think was it worth it all the time, imagine if the FY become more of a decentralised model like Great Britain

I do hate Serbs by the way
                Yeah it was really worth it, by looking at this topic our independence was the biggest mistake in the last 20 years.
                Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Onur
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                  Yeah it was really worth it, by looking at this topic our independence was the biggest mistake in the last 20 years.
                  like the country called Yugoslavia would remain intact if Macedonia wouldn't declare independence? It was no more regardless of what Macedonia would do.

By a standard of any national culture, what you write here is a disgrace. I saw you curse on muslims of Balkans several times who supposedly side on with Turkey according to you. Can you tell me whats the difference between you and them? I think what you do here is much more shameful then they ever did/said. Their so-called affinity with Turkey is dubious but your slave mentality is clear as a day.

Can you show me a torbesh who wants Macedonia to be a part of Turkey again?
                  So, now who is more dedicated to Macedonia? A torbesh or you?

If you are not a Serb then you are either an aged person who lives with nostalgia like some aged Turkic people who lived in USSR days, OR you are a self-hating young person with full of misconceptions. I think you must be the latter if you are not 60+ years old.
                  Last edited by Onur; 03-22-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Now after seeing and analyzing these 20 years, our independence was a mistake we should of stayed in Yugoslavia.
                    Actually, people like Gligorov, and im guessing a lot of macedonians who were yugozombies or srbomans actually tried their hardest to still be in yugoslavia even though croatia and slovenia left and serbia attacked them.
                    Poor old Gligorov tried his heart out to keep macedonia in Yugoslavia, and even tried to keep it as a "loose federation".

But unfortunately for him and other yugo nostalgic old men, slobodan milosivic and his government tried to divide macedonia between serbia and grease, and then also invited bulgaria and albania a piece of the cake as well. We also had many serbian "strong men" talk about the end of macedonia - so poor old Gligorov's dream was shattered.

If macedonians were stupid enough to have stayed with yugoslavia they would just be used as bargaining chips by serbia to keep greece or bulgaria happy, and if macedonia was not "traded away" then i would assume macedonian soldiers would have been used to fight the KLA, and thus being targeted and bombed by NATO.

And in the end, the serbs lost kosovo, i dont see how our big brothers would have helped us

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                      What happened to the Macedonian spirit was it crushed after 1913 or WWII or perhaps 1991.
                      My personal opinion is that the last true patriot in macedonia with a vision was cento, and his generation was the last pure and noble patriotic group of macedonians. And we all know what happened to Cento and people who shared his idea - they had the shit beaten out of them by the Yugoslavs. Strange that today that we have many macedonians who want macedonia to be part of yugoslavia.

I think after the 60's and the 'removal" of people like Cento, Tito made macedonians lazy and useless, and dependant on a "provider" or "big brother" type country for support. He also made macedonians think Yugoslavia was more of a priority then macedonia. Yugoslavia also introduced a lot of lazy and corrupt way of doing things to macedonia.

Almost 40 years of the yugoslav gravy train of the easy life and being lazy and corrupt resulted in debacle in macedonia's Independence and the country being a joke ever since. The humiliating defeat to the shiptars was the final straw that broke the camels back.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

In the early 90's i heard a lot of macedonians say they should have stayed with yugoslavia no matter what, as macedonians couldn't survive on their own.

Then in the early 00's i heard a lot of macedonians say that places like Tetovo, gostivar, debar etc should be given to albania, to "cut the cancer" from the country etc

Im guessing you are one of those types of macedonians?

Comment

• ProMKD
                          • Oct 2011

Macedonia should never be part of any federation, kingdom, or any of that crap. We are a people, a nation, and we should remain independent!
                          www.everythingmacedonia.com
                          Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Brian
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                            My personal opinion is that the last true patriot in macedonia with a vision was cento, and his generation was the last pure and noble patriotic group of macedonians. And we all know what happened to Cento and people who shared his idea - they had the shit beaten out of them by the Yugoslavs. Strange that today that we have many macedonians who want macedonia to be part of yugoslavia.

Very true. Not one Macedonian politician has done what was needed since. SDSM are openly traitors while Grujo and Co. try to do it on the sly.

I think after the 60's and the 'removal" of people like Cento, Tito made macedonians lazy and useless, and dependant on a "provider" or "big brother" type country for support. He also made macedonians think Yugoslavia was more of a priority then macedonia. Yugoslavia also introduced a lot of lazy and corrupt way of doing things to macedonia.

Yeah well, I'm sure you've heard the saying 'Nisaj vrata, zemaj plata' - a Yugo days' favourite saying.

Almost 40 years of the yugoslav gravy train of the easy life and being lazy and corrupt resulted in debacle in macedonia's Independence and the country being a joke ever since. The humiliating defeat to the shiptars was the final straw that broke the camels back.
                            Or the back was already jelly.

Comment

• Brian
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              All these concessions towards Albanians would be argued it is for the sake of keeping peace. Little do they realise its opening up many cans of worms. Once you allow terror to dictate, it sends a clear message of encouragement to these terrorists not only to continue evil, but increase it in order to tighten the noose.
                              Budali se vo RoM Bill77. "He who trades liberty for safety shall have neither".

Comment

• Komita
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                                In the early 90's i heard a lot of macedonians say they should have stayed with yugoslavia no matter what, as macedonians couldn't survive on their own.

Then in the early 00's i heard a lot of macedonians say that places like Tetovo, gostivar, debar etc should be given to albania, to "cut the cancer" from the country etc

Im guessing you are one of those types of macedonians?
                                I'm one of those macedonians that say if we choose to be independent and build a country that will be the nation state of macedonians,
                                we wouldn't of been in this situation that we are today.
                                We have no culture of nation and country building, we have no national idea, we have no determination or will to be masters of our own fate.
                                We had a country and we weren't ready to sacrifice anything for it in 2001, and this is the result.
                                Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

Working...
                                X