X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

albanians are in those lands before arrival of slavs in those lands!
    ancient Illyria and Dardania!
    Illusion's and National myths, and then down right lies I am glad this bastard is gone we gave him too much latitude.

Oh the Slavic Invasion myth Europe's greatest population movement in History yet there isnt a shred of evidence of it not to mention just who are the Slavs??

I am sure you are reading this Macedonians are indegionous to Macedonia you have more avenue of right in Greece proper I will give acknowledgement there
    Last edited by Zarni; 03-15-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

Still beats me why people like him demand a Macedonian-Albanian state
      Because they can

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
        Bugi like all Albanians I have meet in the Diaspora have a complete disrespect fort us and our State.
        I disagree. All of the Albanians I have met from Albania have nothing but respect for Macedonians and say the ethnic Albanians of Macedonia should pull their heads in. Albanians from Macedonia are not the same (although long standing Albanians of Macedonia are nowhere near as disrespectful as the new ones).
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

I found this photo on Google Maps, the user who uploaded it is named "Valmir000" and the photo is placed in the the village of Romanovce near Kumanovo.

Last edited by Niko777; 03-15-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I'm positive I can see a Ventilator about 30km away in the background.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

good riddance they are all the same,they all think alike.They want macedonia at our expense.
              Last edited by George S.; 03-16-2012, 05:34 AM.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                I found this photo on Google Maps, the user who uploaded it is named "Valmir000" and the photo is placed in the the village of Romanovce near Kumanovo.

Who wears silk suits these days and with Tshirts underneath????

Oh yeh, Albanians. Amongst other crimes they are notorious for, now we can add Fashion crime to it.

Albanian Don Johnson lol

prosti gjupsi da mu gi ebam krvta. od ovaj se plashime i kje ni a zemi zemjata?
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• United MKD
                  • Jul 2011

Is that our friend Valmir from this forum? He did say he was from Kumanovo. You need a brush up on your fashion skills my friend.

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

I don't know about fashion skills.....but a bit of plastic surgery would'nt go astray!.....jeeeezzzz he's got a head like a half eaten pasty!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MKPrilep
                      • Mar 2009

haha

people like him is what I call internet-rambo

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Oh c'mon guys. This isn't nice at all.
                        I suggest we try to post as though we are in the same room talking together. I'm sure some of us wouldn't talk like this in real life.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Oh c'mon guys. This isn't nice at all.
                          I agree, some of the comments are unnecessary.
                          I suggest we try to post as though we are in the same room talking together. I'm sure some of us wouldn't talk like this in real life.
                          Exactly.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            Who wears silk suits these days and with Tshirts underneath????

Oh yeh, Albanians. Amongst other crimes they are notorious for, now we can add Fashion crime to it.

Albanian Don Johnson lol

Billy, is that bloke missing an arm...maybe we shouldn't be taking the piss...?

Comment

• Zarni
                              Banned
                              • May 2011

I disagree. All of the Albanians I have met from Albania have nothing but respect for Macedonians

Risto I should explain I am describing my experience with Macedonian and Kosovo ALbanins you are correct Albanians from Albania proper no problem friendly and respectival people

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bugi View Post
                                albanians are in those lands before arrival of slavs in those lands!
                                ancient Illyria and Dardania!
                                YAWN. This is such an outdated and stupid argument that has no validity. Your language is closer to Italian than it is to Illyrian.
                                Originally posted by Risto the Great
                                Bugi needed a rest permanently.
                                Judging by the comments being made by Valmir in that flea-infested forum he crawled out of, I think his lifespan here is also close to an end. We don't need people who harbour such intentions for Macedonia.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X