X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Question, does anybody know what the status of Albanians were in SROM during the Yugoslavia era ? What was your status then ? I think the only fair thing in this case is the natural continuation of those rights and not something more. Also, you guys really got to quit building those mosques and change religion. Its not like your religous anyway.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bugi View Post
      Yes,macedonian zitizens who should have the same rights as other citizens of macedonia-ethnic macedonians in this case!

so how come the albanian language is not official on the entire territory of the country?

the albanians should have the same rights as the macedonians!
      and how come the state flag is the flag of ethnic macedonians?

the flag should be something like the state seal,something that isn't a albanian or macedonian symbol,something at least in between ...
      Why would the Albanian language be official everywhere? It is a minority language. Only Macedonian should be official in all of Macedonia.

The state flag is not the flag of ethnic Macedonians. You should be happy with the ventilator because real Macedonians are not.

Why should any Macedonian flag be "in-between". Because an ethnic Albanian minority wants it? Why should a minority be in a position to demand changes to the flag of the Macedonian people?

Have you had any more children this week Bugi?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bugi
        Banned
        • Mar 2012

They dont let the albanians name their own schools in a municipality that is majority albanian!

here is something about the demographics of Cair

2002 census

albanians-36.921 57,0%
        macedonians-15.628 24,1%
        turks-4.500 6,9%
        roma-3.083 4,8%
        bosniaks-2.950 4,6%

now the macedonians have probably decreased to 20% of the total population

births/deaths 2008-2009-2010

CAIR

Makedonci

122/249
        120/214
        137/239

Albanci

729/231
        712/235
        836/ 269

Turci

65/7
        57/18
        32/14

Bosanci

28/15
        40/14
        36/17

Romi

79/20
        90/15
        88/21
        Last edited by Bugi; 03-15-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
          I think the only fair thing in this case is the natural continuation of those rights and not something more.
          You make the fundamental mistake of believing that Macedonians were not themselves oppressed under the Yugo regime. Macedonia's independence should be about more rights for everyone ESPECIALLY the Macedonian majority.

I have no idea why ethnic Albanians seem to believe the Macedonians are so advantaged in Macedonia. Most look pretty broke to me and the present policy of reverse discrimination ensures ethnic Albanians are over-represented in governmental jobs.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

They dont let the albanians name their own schools in a municipality that is majority albanian!
            Aren't there some heavily populated Turkish areas in Germany?
            Correct me if I am wrong, as German citizens I don;t think they are insisting on renaming their schools or municipalities.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Bugi
              Banned
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Aren't there some heavily populated Turkish areas in Germany?
              Correct me if I am wrong, as German citizens I don;t think they are insisting on renaming their schools or municipalities.
              turks in Germany are emigrants!
              Macedonia is not Australia or Germany,wake up!

Comment

• Voltron
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

You make the fundamental mistake of believing that Macedonians were not themselves oppressed under the Yugo regime. Macedonia's independence should be about more rights for everyone ESPECIALLY the Macedonian majority.
                No, not at all. If I understand it correctly its because you in fact were recognized as Macedonians during the Yugoslavia years not the opposite. I never said you were oppressed by any means. What were the Albanian rights during those years is the question.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

turks in Germany are emigrants!
                  Macedonia is not Australia or Germany,wake up!
                  What are you saying? Should we determine which ethnic Albanians are relatively recent emigrants and which ones were there for more than 100 years? Will that help you Bugi?

I just think you are all a minority who deserves rights.

But I am not sure you are right. Do you really think we should see which ethnic Albanians have really been there for over 100 years and treat them better than the recent ones from Kosovo?

Why distinguish between them? I'm sure they can be grouped into one minority in Macedonia Bugi.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                    No, not at all. If I understand it correctly its because you in fact were recognized as Macedonians during the Yugoslavia years not the opposite. I never said you were oppressed by any means. What were the Albanian rights during those years is the question.
                    Are you suggesting Albanians were not acknowledged as Albanians in the Yugo years?

I won't comment on specifics about treatment of Albanians in Yugoslavian times. I wasn't there. But would like to know more.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Bugi
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2012

What are you saying? Should we determine which ethnic Albanians are relatively recent emigrants and which ones were there for more than 100 years? Will that help you Bugi?

I just think you are all a minority who deserves rights.

But I am not sure you are right. Do you really think we should see which ethnic Albanians have really been there for over 100 years and treat them better than the recent ones from Kosovo?

Why distinguish between them? I'm sure they can be grouped into one minority in Macedonia Bugi.
                      Macedonia should be redefined and become the state of the macedonian and albanian people with nobody of these two groups having an exclusive right to the country!

There are no albanians from Kosovo in Macedonia exept some recent students!

albanians are in those lands before arrival of slavs in those lands!
                      ancient Illyria and Dardania!

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

Are you suggesting Albanians were not acknowledged as Albanians in the Yugo years?
                        No, im just suggesting that they werent throwing their weight around so freely back then. I dont know the specifics either.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Bugi needed a rest permanently.
                          He kept forgetting Macedonians are still the majority in Macedonia and he also suffered some delusions about Illyria etc. I think we know the ethnic Albanian perspective pretty well by now.

He now has more time to procreate.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Bugi needed a rest permanently.
                            He kept forgetting Macedonians are still the majority in Macedonia and he also suffered some delusions about Illyria etc. I think we know the ethnic Albanian perspective pretty well by now.

He now has more time to procreate.
                            Good decision.

He was sounding like a broken record player, repeating statements without addressing any questions posed or providing substantial evidence.

Still beats me why people like him demand a Macedonian-Albanian state...are they forgetting they already have Albania, and now Kosovo? Macedonia should always be the homeland of the Macedonians. If Albanians can't accept that, well then they're living in the wrong country.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

so disrespectfull yeah he forgets we are the majority & he shows no sign of respect.The macedonian govt should run a referndum of whether
                              the albanians should continue with their stalemate of coalition.Change the constitution so that it treats all minorities as macedonian citizens.At the moent it favors albanian secession the very things it's affecting kosovo is affecting macedonia the question is how long can we allow this thing to go one.What should be a rule of the majority has become holding to ransom by the minority albanians.They are certainly working themselves into a frenzy as to how they can achieve more albanian population.Well enough is enough.Stop fucking pandering to them change the constitution.Look at the way they don't respect us & expect to take over soon.They will if we let them.
                              Last edited by George S.; 03-15-2012, 06:42 PM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                                Banned
                                • May 2011

Bugi like all Albanians I have meet in the Diaspora have a complete disrespect fort us and our State.

In my home town in Australia I have seen on two occasions a scum of the Earth driving with a "Struga Albania" Bumper sticker
                                Last edited by Zarni; 03-15-2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X