X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Valmir
    Banned
    • Sep 2011

Go read the thread that has been written on the illyrians actually show if anything you are not illyrian .The serbs are the Illyrian.Albanians Are slavic & are originated from Asia Albania.You have been fed a lie.THe modern albanians has no connection with the illyrians the serbs do.

SORRY, BUT I HAVE TO!

Comment

• Krivan
      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
      We have given another Albanian apologist allot of avenue to speak I would like to have may final thoughts hope he reads to the end because we all are getting a little impatient with the angle of discussion

The burning issue is the same, do Albanians want Integration and to acknowledge Macedonia as a Individual entity and not a natural progression call it what you will of a "Ethnic Albania, Natural Albania, Greater Albania" or just a Federalized State meaning the eventual destruction of our Freedom and Independence maybe this cunt can be truthful then leave.

Demographics, Language and Flag waving are a springboard to nothing more than Albanian Separatism and lack of will to assimilate into Macedonian Society.

Albanians in Macedonia regard themselves as not a minority but an upstart Majority in the making, they according to the last National census hover about 24% even though we very well know 14-18% is more realistic. The infamous Accord points to the 20 percentile 20% as a market criteria. They (Albanians) enjoy inflated privilege status unseen in most places of the developed World the right to majority veto Parliament, the obligation of Parliament to sit through electronic translation like some UN circus, and many other concessions.

On Flag waving it really inflames Macedonians (excuse the pun) when the State Flag isn't respected in terms of prominence or merely even being present, this is unacceptable. Not acknowledging the Flag but the Flag of a Neighbouring State just is too much to bar but Albanians make no desire to hear the felling of the Majority

Language is also another barometer. The Albanian Language is the second official language of the Republic, It is the Official Language in regions were Albanians are the majority, it is protected by the Constitution and holds all the recognition bar the obvious. In Matters of Sate the Macedonian Language and Majority Language needs to be uphold Language is a unifying Force refusing to speak it and actively perusing separation of it in the Educational Curriculum is nothing short of Apartheid it is disastrous to the Fabric of our State again nothing more then bleeding excuses by our resident pet.

Albanians use Kosovo as model to secession since thousands of Kosovo Albanians were awarded Macedonian Citizenship in the early 90's it was always going to bode that way. They see Macedonia can be shaped, need be it through a barrel of a Gun. Albanians always abuse civil liberties in the sense they deserve a different playing arena to other National minorities and offcourse with no obligation none to the State with the final agenda succession.

Macedonia contra to the architects of the Ohrid Agreement still represents the feeling of being the Nation Sate of the Macedonians. In saying that Macedonia is a multicultural Sate not bipolar State yet Macedonians who are the Majority should be seen first and foremost not constantly having to appease a restless minority.

It is the lack of respect of were Macedonia came from it's cultre and History , the ASNOM revolution and the found fathers who created the Sate in 1944 not the 18C Pan-Albanian Prizran National goal of a Greater Albania or freaking Skenderbek or Albanian former Communist Leaders

Macedonia is Macedonia I bet "2012 is not the end of the world, and neither Macedonia"
      It's crazy how I can't even get Macedonian citizenship under the current law whereas dirty ingrates are awarded citizenship on a daily basis.

Comment

• Zarni
        Banned
        • May 2011

Go read the thread that has been written on the illyrians actually show if anything you are not illyrian .The serbs are the Illyrian.Albanians Are slavic & are originated from Asia Albania.You have been fed a lie.THe modern albanians has no connection with the illyrians the serbs do.
        Fuck them all Macedonians shot fire and they all run.

Comment

• Zarni
          Banned
          • May 2011

i'm not so sure about that..
          You mean not an end of the World is that right? , go one spill your true feelings what is on your tongue no need for smiles or lame photo ops
          Last edited by Zarni; 03-14-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

So you tell me it's 2012 what right have you got to come to take our macedonia away???
            given the fact you are not illyrian stock & you beleive the shit that's put to you(nationalism) that you are illyrian.What right does that give you.That's right you have no right.If you don't cooperate like a real minority there'l be hell to pay.
            Language is also another barometer. The Albanian Language is the second official language of the Republic, It is the Official Language in regions were Albanians are the majority, it is protected by the Constitution and holds all the recognition bar the obvious. ""In Matters of Sate the Macedonian Language and Majority Language needs to be uphold Language is a unifying Force refusing to speak it and actively perusing separation of it in the Educational Curriculum is nothing short of Apartheid it is disastrous to the Fabric of our State again nothing more then bleeding excuses by our resident pet. "" how stupid is it no other country in the world does this.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bugi
              Banned
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
              It is a homeland for Macedonians of various ethnic backgrounds, ie majority Macedonian with other minorities such as Albanian, Turks, Roma, Serb, Bosnian etc.

If it is not OK for the Albanians then they can go back to Albania or Kosovo where the Shqiptars like you belong and let the Macedonians and other minorities that support Macedonia as a nation live in peace you moron!
              You should focus on the future,in the next 10 years,the albanians will be around 35-40% of the population

roma-about 5%
              turks-4.5%
              serbs-1%
              vlachs-they will probably be tottaly asimilated by the macedonians
              bosniaks-1,5%

Macedonians are already losing 2,000 people per year only from natural decrease...

this will only get bigger as the baby boom generation from the 1950's starts to dye out!

so in the early 2020's we can expect the ethnic macedonians to be a minority in Macedonia-SO HOW,OH HOW,YOU CAN EXPECT THE ALBANIANS TO BE A MINORITY WHEN YOU WILL BE EVEN UNDER 50% OF THE POPULATION?

SO IT IS BETTER TO MAKE THOSE REFORMS NOW,BECAUSE THEY WILL COME SOONER OR LATER,IT IS BETTER TO MAKE THEM AS SOON AS POSIBLE!
              Last edited by Bugi; 03-14-2012, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Zarni
                Banned
                • May 2011

There you have it straight from the horses mouth thank you Bugi you time is numbering on this Forum I can say like Israel Macedonia undoubtedly has a Community who threaten the very existence of our State those who wish our disintegration like you what a wonderful Human race you are absolutely hated by the wider public in Europe

What have the Macedonians ever done but exist and breath the air.
                Last edited by Zarni; 03-14-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bugi View Post
                  so in the early 2020's we can expect the ethnic macedonians to be a minority in Macedonia-SO HOW,OH HOW,YOU CAN EXPECT THE ALBANIANS TO BE A MINORITY WHEN YOU WILL BE EVEN UNDER 50% OF THE POPULATION?
                  Can you read what you have written?

Here is a tip. I don't expect anything about the Albanians. I KNOW THEY ARE A MINORITY. Talk to me in 2020 big boy.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Zarni
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

Risto Albanians have been doom saying this from the early 80's it is taking a mighty long time for us to disappear like the Greeks they live in hope.

The message of intent is more obvious then his stupidity but at least he and his friend are being honest to themselves and us they dont want Human Rights they want Macedonia and the Macedonians to disappear

I dare you take our Country
                    Last edited by Zarni; 03-14-2012, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Based on his comments we would have to assume Albanians will never have enough energy for a war because they are too busy copulating like rabbits.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Bugi
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2012

Looks like you didint get the catch here

you cant make a ethnic group that makes up 30%+ of the total population to be a minority!
                        you need to make him co-official
                        30% is no joke
                        and it will be the best way toward full integration of the albanian community

I know you guys want to have the entire state just for yourself,but the reality shows something else.
                        Macedonia is not a state of just the macedonians,it is a state of the people that live in it!
                        Last edited by Bugi; 03-14-2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

you forget you are not indigenous.You can only be coofficial by political means not as of right.In western democracies the majority rules unless they have the political means.
                          So you can only do it politically ,you will have all the macedonian parties vying for attention.Otherwise if you contemplate a war in macedonia you cannot guarrantee that you will come out unscaved.Also as someone mentioned you guys are desperately tring to breed like rabbits so you can reach 30%.I don't think you even need to breed you got the politicians eating out of your hand.One would expect something good could come out of this but if you think you are on easy street you are mistaken.Don't underestimate the
                          macedonian citizen there is more to it than meets the eye.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bugi View Post
                            Macedonia is not a state of just the macedonians,it is a state of the people that live in it!
                            I agree with you. And everyone in that State deserves individual human rights. Collective rights do exist for the majority and these rights may have to be enforced on occasions. Simple stuff really.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Yes Bugi you talk of rights but how about the rights of macedonians.No one is denying you rights but you must realise you are living in a sovereign country called macedonia not albania.So where is your respect for that.Also if you recognise that you are macedonian citizens who cares that you are albanian or whatever you are a macedonian citizen.If you keep thinking you are albanian first & not macedonian with albanian background that's where things fail.If the main language is macedonian then you should learn that language at the same time there is no harm in learning of your culture & language.As long as you don't enforce it on the macedonians.What need do macedonians to learn albanian.
                              So if you don't respect our country that means you don't respect us how can relations work out like that.It must be with fundamental rights & respect for each other.
                              Just remember the macedonians do not necessarily hate albanians.Look at the way they get along with the turks.So alll in all it would be great to be friends with macedonians
                              & to get along better,but you have to make the move there has to be a mutual respect & trust.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bugi
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2012

Yes,macedonian citizens who should have the same rights as other citizens of macedonia-ethnic macedonians in this case!
                                the albanian language should have the same status as the macedonian-OFFICIAL
                                macedonians should learn the albanian language in the educational system just as the albanians learn the macedonian...

so how come the albanian language is not official on the entire territory of the country?

the albanians should have the same rights as the macedonians!
                                and how come the state flag is the flag of ethnic macedonians?

the flag should be something like the state seal,something that isn't a albanian or macedonian symbol,something at least in between ...
                                Last edited by Bugi; 03-15-2012, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X