• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bugi
    Banned
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    So what right have you got to create a state within a state.macedonia was never your country.Remember the albanians got kicked out by the communists so they went to ksovo,macedonia & serbia.Being thrown out of your native? albania how does that feel as you try & feel a proud albanian taking the macedonia's homeland??
    you got any facts to back that claim about us being kicked out of Albania?

nobody isn't talking about takingover countries,you want to go in the EU but you have racist threads about albanization!

how can you want albanians to respect the state when you look at their national rights as ''albanization of the country''?

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Bugi you misinterpret macedonian hospitality .If i remember right the poor farmers had to accomodate you on their land.Were they really compensated no.So to this day you are ungreatfull for being looked after.Apparently that land could not be reused for anything because it was defiled by the 400,000 (kosovars ?) albanians.So being ungreatfull that about sums you up.I think if that's the case the authorities could have refused after all macedonia is a sovereign country.Isn't it amazing how non cooperative & non supportive.
      Just don't forget you are still a minority so don't rock the boat.What more rights are you after??
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bugi View Post
        you never done anything for the albanians because you cared,you did it under preassure from the international community or UCK and the albanian political factor in the country.
        How come Albanian schooling existed before 2001 without the need for terrorist actions?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

How did you repay us by your terrorist acts or by writing UCK on the backs of our young men. You probably dont even know how to speak Macedonian, Samo sakate gami nasekade, radical islam at its best how is the money from gihad serving you your probably on their payroll.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

citizenship doesnt mean a nation

albanians are part of the albanian nation,they are just macedonian citizens!
            I think you mean ethnicity when you say nation. I have managed to live in another nation without resorting to violence in order to preserve my ethnic identity.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Why arte you in a country that doesnt like you by your words, go back to Kosovo and live there it is free isnt it. What are you waiting for ists just a few minutes away.
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bugi
                Banned
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                Bugi you misinterpret macedonian hospitality .If i remember right the poor farmers had to accomodate you on their land.Were they really compensated no.So to this day you are ungreatfull for being looked after.Apparently that land could not be reused for anything because it was defiled by the 400,000 (kosovars ?) albanians.So being ungreatfull that about sums you up.I think if that's the case the authorities could have refused after all macedonia is a sovereign country.Isn't it amazing how non cooperative & non supportive.
                Just don't forget you are still a minority so don't rock the boat.What more rights are you after??
                The albanian language should be co-official on all elvels in the country!
                discrimination should stop,here is an example,how come macedonians get 400 million euros for projects like Skopje 2014 while albanians get 15 million euros for one square?

What farmers?
                alll albanians were in tents on one field!
                and even if that land belonged to farmers,you care more about a piace of land than about people who left behind their houses and everything they worked for their entire life?

the international community even gave you compensation money for letting them in...

you did nothing for the albanians,we got our rights through blood!
                Last edited by Bugi; 03-13-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Envir roger kicked a lot of the muslim type of albanians after the 2nd world war.You go through the whole of albania & you don't see many mosques minarets.But in macedonia some places
                  have as much as 3 mosques.Why the answer is Albanisation of Macedonia.So that in effect
                  you are trying to take over on the pretext that macedonia is not giving you any rights or privelges.This is bs you enjoy quite a lot of rights that you are surpassing the ordinarry macedonian rights.
                  If you behaved like a proper citizen threads like this would not be necessary.But because you are divisive & want a greater albania.These threads will show how you want to albanise macedonia.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

Yes I probably agree Risto if he behaves it will be a good snapshot

Macedonians certainly dont wish the destruction of the Albanian State

On Flag burning it is the intent that matters mostly immature and dump

unlike infamous banner at a Football match in Kosovo
                    care to comment Bugi or will you continue to ignore my questions posed to you

Comment

• Zarni
                      Banned
                      • May 2011

The albanian language should be co-official on all elvels in the country!
                      International norms anyone

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

[QUOTE=Bugi;122788]And we return to the action and reaction part

before the macedonian flag being burned

you lying piece of shit...posting serbs burning the flag and calling them Macedonians...

I'm happy that you inbreeds are here, just shows what you all about..

tell us bugi what has Alabanians in Macedonia done anything positive for the counrty they live in..?
                        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

If I was an ethnic Albanian in Macedonia, I would be pretty confident that becoming a terrorist will reward me. It already did in 2001. If I was a moderate ethnic Albanian, it would not be a great leap to become hardcore given the rewards seem there for the taking. Bugi is merely representative of that confident mindset.

This is the mindset at the moment and is reminiscent of the turncoat Albanians who gave up their christian faith in order to have the right to bear arms in Ottoman times. This time it is the UN & EU that is giving them their rights.

Same thing, different century.

Macedonians shouldn't talk tough in my opinion. We have never demonstrated the ability to be tough in the last 20 years.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Bugi
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                            Why arte you in a country that doesnt like you by your words, go back to Kosovo and live there it is free isnt it. What are you waiting for ists just a few minutes away.
                            Albanians are native in Macedonia.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

the international community even gave you compensation money for letting them in...
                              Please verify your statement. Exactly how much was actually paid to the Macedonian government?
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Albanians are native in Macedonia.
                                So are vlachs, turks & serbs. They are all minorities.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X