X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

More Propaganda from the Municipality of Tetovo...

Centuries Old "Illyrian" Carnival celebrated in Tetovo

Вековен илирски карневал

Општина Тетово и оваа година го поддржа организирањето на карневалот од Бозовце, кој се оддржа во неделата во ова шарско село. Учениците од основните училишта од селата Бозовце, Вешала и Бродец, маскирани, ги поминаа сите селски улици.
    „Карневалот од Бозовце“, се третира како значаен културен настан кој ја отсликува вековната традиција на жителите од тетовските шарски села. Веќе две години по ред, овој културен настан тежнее да се претвори во традиционална манифестација, на која се изложуваат облеката и традиционалната храна, важен дел од оваа свечена манифестација се и маските, кои имаат длабоко фигуративно значење за отстранување на лошите души од ридско планинските подрачја. Општина Тетово две години едно по друго го поддржува „Карневалот од Бозовце“, овој пат карневалот беше именуван како „ Вековен илирски карневал“.
    Source: http://www.tetova.gov.mk/mk/press/704.html

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

The Macedonian Government has censored the recent episode of "Vo Centar" hosted by Vasko Eftov. In this episode he seeks the truth behind the recent incidents. In resposnce to the censorship Mr. Eftov uploaded the full episode on youtube.

14 Emisija- meguetnicki tenzii-MPEG-4 .mp4 - YouTube
      Last edited by Niko777; 03-12-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Zarni
        Banned
        • May 2011

More Propaganda from the Municipality of Tetovo...

Centuries Old "Illyrian" Carnival celebrated in Tetovo
        It is obvious what Internationally recognised Festival they are targeting with this desired act

Comment

• Zarni
          Banned
          • May 2011

What does it prove you are not 20% even you are less than 17%.
          No doubt about this, yet their position in Macedonian Society is of privelage
          Last edited by Zarni; 03-12-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Zarni
            Banned
            • May 2011

Your really think that you can crush two albanian states around you-one of which is a NATO member and a 30% albanian minority within your country?

If albanians want to revolt or something,no macedonian army-if there is one like there isn't can stop them!

Im telling you again,don't make the same mistake as Milosevic,if he ididnt decide to 'crush' the albanians,now Kosovo would probably be still under Serbia...Im telling you this for your sake.
            Kosovo Albanians still have a mentality stuck in the 18C and then an exaggerated ego not to mention laughable stupidity yeah I am calling you dumb
            Macedonia has no desire or an inkling to go on escapades you mentioned when how did anyone even suggest it
            But we will and defend our State from any Internal and external attacks
            this is not the summer of 2001 Politically, economically and Militarily Macedonia is light years ahead
            Remember Operation Mountain Storm when not be impeded they are mighty impressive it was also Intelligence on the ground that was a multiplying factor
            Stop lying through your teeth about demographics the Census which you have chosen not to participate is its prove in the making

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bugi View Post
              Because the ones who have a adress of living in the country,but work abroad and come at least once a year in Macedonia should be counted!

if we count them,our number will be 35%,which means more rights...but again,without them,we are still 27-28%
              that is a metodology used in many censuses in Europe and on the balkans!
              Do you think you can get them all back on one day? Are Macedonians allowed to come back as well?

Do you know that other countries pick a day and use that as a snapshot of what the country really looks like? Australia does this. It is actually far more honest and appropriate.

How many are in Kosovo right now out of curiosity?

I would like to see how then you can state that Macedonia shouldnt be redefined,with a 50%-or more nonmacedonian population,to claim that it will belong firstly to macedonians then to the others,it's just racist!
              I believe Macedonia belongs to its citizens. That the majority of the population will have majority rule and that, as long as human rights are defended and maintained, Macedonia will be the homeland of the Macedonians.

What kind of madness are you proposing? That one day the ethnic Albanians might become the majority in Macedonia and therefore Macedonians should give them some kind of preferential treatment?

Tell me, and please be honest, do you think if Macedonians shrank to 20% or 25% of the population in Macedonia that they deserve the right to veto any decision on Macedonia's future?
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Zarni
                Banned
                • May 2011

So now you tell me why ethnic Albanians as citizens of Macedonia cannot celebrate a NON-ETHNIC Macedonian day using a NON-ETHNIC Macedonian flag?
                Macedonian Independence day was celebrated merely 3 months ago I am sure you are proud Macedonian Citizen well are you that is permanent question you value Independence from the Former Yugoslavia or let me sugar goat this for you freedom from Milosevic's Terror.

1) When Macedonia declared Impendence in 1991 Macedonian-Albanians did not support it
                2) When Macedonia celebrated Impendence day just this year the streets of Tetovo had no demonstration of it not a single stone was moved, not a single Albanian Politician who is sworn to uphold the values of the Macedonian State not that of Tirana and the UN province across the other side demonstrated a will to be at the celebrations

What does that undisputedly say actions speak very loudly
                O flag waving

Don't you think it is too much when a Flag of a Foreign State fly's loader and larger than the Macedonian State Flag how do you think we feel when even visiting diplomats cant ignore the fact the Macedonian State flag is not to be seen in an official State visit

Why can't Albanians come to consensus and say we understand the felling of the majority we like to respect the Flag coz you don't want to that is why
                Stop the rot and excuses we all understand your desire

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

...if we count them,our number will be 35%,which means more rights...but again,without them,we are still 27-28%
                  that is a metodology used in many censuses in Europe...
                  ..."metodology" has always proven to be unprincipled, lacking discipline, organization and philosophy...I'm not surprised it's a system favored by our dodgy shiptar friends...

Comment

• Bugi
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Do you think you can get them all back on one day? Are Macedonians allowed to come back as well?
                    They stay at least 3 months of the year in Macedonia,and it isn't even that important,the important thing is that they invest in their hometown.

Look at the eastern part of Macedonia-which under Yugoslavia recived much much more investment than the western part,and look at the western part.

you will get the point,in western Macedonia 90% of the business and land is in albanian hands.

How many are in Kosovo right now out of curiosity?

1,5 million according to the last census,we would have been more,up to 1,8 million if it wasnt for the war when many albanians left Kosovo on the base of asylum seekers.

I believe Macedonia belongs to its citizens. That the majority of the population will have majority rule and that, as long as human rights are defended and maintained, Macedonia will be the homeland of the Macedonians.

What kind of madness are you proposing? That one day the ethnic Albanians might become the majority in Macedonia and therefore Macedonians should give them some kind of preferential treatment?

Tell me, and please be honest, do you think if Macedonians shrank to 20% or 25% of the population in Macedonia that they deserve the right to veto any decision on Macedonia's future?
                    well you tell me why albanians shouldnt become co-official in the country together with the macedonians?

everyone should work in favor of their interest,same goes for the veto part!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

They stay at least 3 months of the year in Macedonia,and it isn't even that important,the important thing is that they invest in their hometown.
                      The important thing is that they are not a figment of Albanian imagination. That they are citizens and representative of the demographics of the region.

1,5 million according to the last census,we would have been more,up to 1,8 million if it wasnt for the war when many albanians left Kosovo on the base of asylum seekers.
                      I meant ethnic Albanians of Macedonia who are in Kosovo.

well you tell me why albanians shouldnt become co-official in the country together with the macedonians?
                      Because they are a minority. In particular because they have no desire to preserve the Macedonian nation. Also because the Vlachs and Turks and Serbs and whoever else are other minorities that will logically seek the same treatment.

everyone should work in favor of their interest,same goes for the veto part!
                      I don't understand you. Are you saying every minority should have the right of vetoing laws in Macedonia? Because that is utterly stupid.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

BUgi if that's your attitude you better pack your bags & head for kosovo because we don't want you in macedonia.News for you in the next skirmish there won't be nato or the us to protect you it will be a hail of bullets.We are getting sick & tired of seeing albanian nationalism,you have no respect for us & we sure as hell have no respect for you the sooner we have it out the better & please no peace or ahrid agreement this time lets fight it to the finish.Why do we have to accommodate & put up with your shit IT's our country!
                        Last edited by George S.; 03-12-2012, 10:00 PM. Reason: ed
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                          Banned
                          • May 2011

Macedonia still is seen as a Macedonian Nation State for all Macedonians It certainly was a Macedonian revolution and Macedonians who are the fathers of the Macedonian Statehood not to mention as a third point Albanians are a minority.

Any bi-national position naturally without a doubt leads to succession. I am sure you very well understand this stop acting naive we are right on every principal and you know it

Comment

• Zarni
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

Bugi if life is such a burden in Macedonia why dont you immigrate to Kosovo I am sure you have fireside family there no tot mention the process would be very easy

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

i think life is better for the albanians in kosovo maybe ship yourself out bugi.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

Albanians in Albania burning the national flag of Macedonia

Young crowd chanted "We want ethnic Albania" and "Down Macedonia" after which they burned the Macedonian flag....
                                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                                X