X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Originally posted by Brian View Post
    Is that why the Albanians trashed Macedonian shops? Do they randomly trash Albanian shops when the 'criminals' don't like an ethnic Albanian police officer??? Have you EVER heard of this?

Is this why the protesters wrote graffiti of "Greater Albania" and "Alah Akbar" because they were against the police??? and not Macedonians in general? Would they have done the same if it was an ethnic Albanian police officer?

Stop your lying, the physical evidence is overwhelming.
    I don't see how I'm lying. But because you asked:

1. The Albanians trashing Macedonian shops is a different matter than these thugs (who are Albanian) not wanting the police to hamper their drug related activities. These Albanian criminals are benefiting from those Albanians who are taking this to be an "ethnic conflict" by trashing shops. This way, they get protection for their criminal activities.

They remind me of the NLA and KLA. These groups, at their heads, could care less about Greater Albania and Albanian rights. They simply used that to gather support to expand their criminal enterprise.

2. Yes, Albanians would do this to other Albanians. There are scores of documented reports in Montenegro, Kosovo, Presevo, and Macedonia where Albanians kill other Albanians because those Albanians interfere with their criminal activity. As far as destroying shops -- no, there won't be mass protests and demonstrations by Albanians against other Albanians. These protests are organized by people who have different agendas than the criminals (although some, as in Kosovo, are using the "Greater Albania" card to gather support from Albanians only so they can have territory to operate from, not because they really care about a Greater Albania). They're simply using this shooting to further their own agendas...as some Macedonians are using this incident to say something more about an "Albanian" problem rather than a "criminal" problem.

Personally, the officer was probably in the right to shoot at the Albanians, especially after firing two warning shots. Who knows the exact facts, but I'm sure most reasonable would rather kill someone rather than witness his child get harmed. Still, I think it never was really an ethnic issue and people are since making it out to be something other than it really was.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      Personally, the officer was probably in the right to shoot at the Albanians, especially after firing two warning shots. Who knows the exact facts, but I'm sure most reasonable would rather kill someone rather than witness his child get harmed. Still, I think it never was really an ethnic issue and people are since making it out to be something other than it really was.
      I feel like I agree with you.
      But I can't see Macedonians doing that to other Macedonians so we must (at least partially) attribute it to ethnic differences.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Ahmeti Wants to be first Albanian Mayor of Kicevo!
        Albanization of the Kicevo area is certain to follow...

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          I feel like I agree with you.
          But I can't see Macedonians doing that to other Macedonians so we must (at least partially) attribute it to ethnic differences.
          I think that the ethnic difference would reside in how Albanian criminals handle problems and how Macedonian criminals handle problems. Even with Westernization of both Macedonians and Albanians, there still exists many cultural differences. So while Macedonian criminals would probably find another way to conceal their criminal activity or otherwise evade police monitoring, Albanian criminals will eliminate the "threat" so they don't have to change their ways.

That might be because, in general and relative to their Balkan neighbors, Macedonian criminals don't engage in hardcore criminal activity as often. I think Macedonians (and maybe to a smaller extent the Greeks) are really the only ones who don't have the much of their youth idolizing criminal leaders and the mafia over the past two decades. Serbs, Albanians, Kosovars* and Bulgars like to boast about who has the most hardcore criminals.

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
            Those guys who died weren't criminals, they were Macedonian Citizens.

Are the USA mafia not USA citizens or the Russian mafia not Russian citizens? ect.LOL.

They were Macedonian citizens but it does not mean they were not criminals.
            See Post1782
            The article says the argument was supposedly NOT about a car parking space but that they were part of a drug gang not happy with the policeman hampering their operations...ahhh...maybe because as a policeman it's his job to stop drug traffickers. And being in a drug trafficking gang DOES make them criminals regardless of what ethnicity they are.

Or is it more of your Albanian logic that because they are Albanian it means they cannot be criminals?

If the protest was against the policeman or police in general and NOT against Macedonians people in general I could understand if they smashed the policeman's house or smash a police station or government building but what does it say to smash specifically Macedonian shops only? If they were just rioting out of anger and smashing anything why were no Albanian shops smashed???
            Last edited by Brian; 03-07-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Brian
              Banned
              • Oct 2011

Even if we had more rights than the Macedonians, we dont really care about Macedonia, we are working on the Greater Albania Project bro or you forgot it?
              A frank admission. Can we now cut all the BS about human rights/language/religion/ect?

A land grab and nothing else.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Valmir
                Valmir is a clean Albanian name. If you need more epxlanation about my name just ask
                How do you think it came to be that Romance-speaking peoples all the way from Italy to Brazil use the name 'Valmir'? Is it because they all descend from Albanians, or is it because your people have adopted a foreign term and given it some 'folk etymology'? Perhaps it is just a coincidence, but then how many other Albanian names end with '-mir'?
                Those guys who died weren't criminals, they were Macedonian Citizens.
                What they were doing to that man and his daughter was criminal, irrespective if they were Macedonian citizens, irrespective if they were Macedonians or ethnic Albanians. They were criminals. Period.
                You should have assimilated Albanians and other minorities when you had the chance but now its too late and they will not feel anything for Macedonia.
                How should we have assimilated them? Force them to give up their identity? Take up arms and attack them? What weren't they provided prior to 2001 which would prevent them from assimilating into Macedonian society like every other normal minority in the country?
                Even if we had more rights than the Macedonians, we dont really care about Macedonia, we are working on the Greater Albania Project bro or you forgot it?
                Morons like you were responsible for the conflict in 2001, and they will be responsible for another in Macedonia and possibly other Balkan countries in the near future, if you don't change your racist and peasant-like mentality.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

valmir i don't give a shit what your name is you come on this forum & you don't show respect that is not a good thing.By showing disrespect you are not helping your albanian cause which is of a greater albania.A link up with kosovo in the future.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Valmir why are you on a Macedonian forum openly talking about a greater Albania involving the dissolution of Macedonia ???????
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Julie the shiptar is here to make trouble, I would not be surprised if he or his relatives are apart of the terrorist group UCK. They give normal Albanians a bad name with their ultra Islamic terrorist ways.
                      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Valmir
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2011

Our armed services were far more superior than your forces.Today there would be no
                        albanian problem.I think the real problem is wanting a greater albania & connecting with kosovo.If this sort of thing happens again.The macedonian state will muster all it's strengh & destroy your kind once & for all.
                        In the 2001 you had the help of Ukraine,Greece,Bulgaria and Serbia or you forgot that, and the worst is that you failed to defeat some villages
                        And if it was only for Macedonia we would have made Greater Albania long time ago but we have to deal with Serbia first.

Comment

• Valmir
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2011

How do you think it came to be that Romance-speaking peoples all the way from Italy to Brazil use the name 'Valmir'? Is it because they all descend from Albanians, or is it because your people have adopted a foreign term and given it some 'folk etymology'? Perhaps it is just a coincidence, but then how many other Albanian names end with '-mir'?
                          In Albanian it has FULL MEANING!,And there are not many names that end with MIR in Albanian.

How should we have assimilated them? Force them to give up their identity? Take up arms and attack them? What weren't they provided prior to 2001 which would prevent them from assimilating into Macedonian society like every other normal minority in the country?
                          You can never assimilate someone using a super weapon, You have to be ONE with them, for example the Arvanites of Greece.Greeks invite them in Greek televisions,Let them freely have good jobs etc. But now even if you do that its too late.

Comment

• United MKD
                            • Jul 2011

In the 2001 you had the help of Ukraine,Greece,Bulgaria and Serbia or you forgot that, and the worst is that you failed to defeat some villages
                            And if it was only for Macedonia we would have made Greater Albania long time ago but we have to deal with Serbia first.
                            Can you specifically tell me with sources in what way Greece, Bulgaria and Serbia helped Macedonia? I'm curious to hear about their involvement.

Thanks
                            Last edited by United MKD; 03-08-2012, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

In Albanian it has FULL MEANING!
                              If the origin of the word is non-Albanian then your 'meaning' is actually meaningless. That is why it is called folk etymology.
                              And there are not many names that end with MIR in Albanian.
                              Can you name any more? In Europe, the -mir (peace) ending is very common for names in Slavonic languages, whereas the -mer (great) ending is present in both Slavonic and Germanic languages. A number of Germanic names were adopted by Romance-speaking peoples, perhaps this was also the case with the name 'Valmir'. Or perhaps it is a bastardised version of a Macedonian or Serbian name. It certainly doesn't look Albanian.
                              You have to be ONE with them, for example the Arvanites of Greece.Greeks invite them in Greek televisions,Let them freely have good jobs etc.
                              So you're happy with your Albanian/Arvanite kinsmen being proud 'ethnic' Greeks today?
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Voltron
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2011

No country can assimilate its minorities if they provide strong minority status priveldges. The agreement made with the Albanians must be put to a referendum and abolished. You have to create a strong ethnic country with the understanding that whoever embraces you will be considered as one of your own. We dont challenge anybody's dna or background when they willingly assimilate to our Ethnos. Thats why I find it ironic we get labeled as racists. You still have time to make changes, once you join NATO or EU it will be that much more difficult.

Just tell the Putin you have a prime piece of property in Tetovo in need of a military base. That will get people moving. lol.
                                Last edited by Voltron; 03-08-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X