• Niko777
    • Oct 2010

1. It is a ventilator
    2. It was only on for a couple of days for the euroball championships
    3. It was put up by a couple of young hooligans at night, not by the church

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Crkva Gostivar

By the way, in Prilep they use the real flag in front of the church sveti bogorodica!!

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
      Please stop, your the one loving and praising ottoman heritage and history. macedonians are morons.
      Komita, I haven't ever seen RtG praising ottoman heritage or history. What on earth are you on about?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Komita, I haven't ever seen RtG praising ottoman heritage or history. What on earth are you on about?
        He just assumes that if I don't like the Serbo/Yugo regime, then I must be pro-Ottoman. I am actually pro-Macedonia. He should try it on for size instead of making Serbs look like our saviours.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          He just assumes that if I don't like the Serbo/Yugo regime, then I must be pro-Ottoman. I am actually pro-Macedonia. He should try it on for size instead of making Serbs look like our saviours.
          Serbs our saviours? lol, The Serbs can't even save themselves

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

edit. edit
            Last edited by Niko777; 02-21-2012, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Saraj - Insult to Skopje

I just wanted to bring up why was the Saraj municipality ever attached to Skopje? Skopje is a city, Saraj is just a cluster of villages that are not urbanized, not connected to each other, and certainly not connected to Skopje. Some of the villages are located high up in the mountains. So, if you are located in one of these rural inaccessible mountain villages, is it accurate to say "I live in Skopje" as someone in the center of Skopje says "I live in Skopje"? Probably not. Saraj is made up of 32,000 Albanians. Take away Saraj from Skopje and Skopje's Albanian population instantly falls to 14%. My point here was bring up the common sense of this situation, that the municipality of Saraj from an urban city planning point of view is not a city and is not related to Skopje in any way, yet in its current situation Saraj is in the position to be called a part of the city of Skopje. Of course, our politicians have killed common sense and have added these villages to Skopje so that the number of Albanians increased to 20% (current official number) and so that they can start Albanianizing the city through the Ohrid Framework Agreement.

Here is a map of the municiaplity of Saraj (click on link below!), please take a look and tell me if it looks like a city or urban area that should be in the city borders of Skopje:

>> http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Saraj,+...YROM)&t=m&z=12

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

It's just unbelievable to see the extent politicians will go to, to make Albanians 20% of the population so that the signs in Skopje are in Albanian and Albanians can feel that Skopje is theirs.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                  So, if you are located in one of these rural inaccessible mountain villages, is it accurate to say "I live in Skopje" as someone in the center of Skopje says "I live in Skopje"? Probably not. Saraj is made up of 32,000 Albanians. Take away Saraj from Skopje and Skopje's Albanian population instantly falls to 14%. My point here was bring up the common sense of this situation, that the municipality of Saraj from an urban city planning point of view is not a city and is not related to Skopje in any way, yet in its current situation Saraj is in the position to be called a part of the city of Skopje. Of course, our politicians have killed common sense and have added these villages to Skopje so that the number of Albanians increased to 20% (current official number) and so that they can start Albanianizing the city through the Ohrid Framework Agreement. ************************************************** *
                  There was a referendum on exactly this issue in 2004 and the stupid Macedonians failed because barely anybody could be bothered to vote. Sometimes doing nothing gets you far more than nothing.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Risto you are absolutely right, the land reforms that changed Skopje's borders happened in 2004.

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

I remember reading somewhere that the reason Macedonians didn't vote was because the USA recognized Macedonia's name just 2 days before the referendum. In other words that's why Bush recognized Macedonia, so that Macedonians can go along with US plans of Albanianizing the country.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Image to go with my comment above:

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

maybe in the future we can connect Tetovo Municipality with Strumica Municipality so that Albanian can be official in Strumica

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

This article is great if anyone hasn't read it before. I'm about half way through and it seems to expose the truth right down to the core. It's amazing what sneaky tricks the Macedonian Government and even US Government are able to pull off.

Manipulation at its' finest.

There is also a reference to Trajkovski's death, which is relevant to the other thread.
                            Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 02-22-2012, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I forgot about that article.
                              Tragic stuff that DPmNE is perpetuating from those maggots nowadays.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Niko you know how the politicians are supporting the albanians without checking the evidence that there are't any 20% albanians.Even in the face of evidence that the albanians are falsifying the census.To ridiculous levels using minorities to show they are albanians when they are probably turks?Also bringing residents from kosovo & other places sothat they can falsify the census.Look at the way gruevski has handled it in a nambi pambi way pretending it never went on.
                                Last edited by George S.; 02-22-2012, 04:53 PM. Reason: edit
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X