X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
    Dont forget that we are talking about 1953 census, Now is 2012 and the numbers have changed and it is not our problem that you dont create families but prefer to live alone.
    I was responding to your specific claims about 1943-44.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• ProMKD
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
      just a short story about the albanians and our airport
      my brother-in-law came last week and he told me
      that there were only 10 macedonians in the plane,
      the rest only albanians, cigani and few turks!
      At the check-in in skopje, a siptar told him to kick to the side
      and he had to let pass first all albanians!!
      And that in skopje, not Tirana!!
      And a macedonian woman, who had no reservation,
      was told to pay for the card PLUS €180!!
      She told the albanian that she has not the money
      but she needs to be on monday in germany because
      for work and that she will transfer the money.
      But the albanian rejected her.
      So, that īs our airport???
      Sorry, I don't believe your BS for two seconds. Either someone is lying to you, you are lying, or the story is twisted and exaggerated to the maximum!!!!!!

As for the rest of your 'bad airport stories', you guys need to experience some things first hand, and as an adult before you comment on what you've heard. Macedonians are some of the biggest talkers, they can sit and drink coffee for hours on end and complain about everything. I have traveled via Skopje airport over 60 times, I've seen bad and ugly and also good, and have NEVER seen or even heard of (until these past posts) any sort of Macedonian-hatred at the airport. It's ridiculous!! Why would you stand for something like this? Why would you watch an old lady get beaten if that was the case? Why didn't you at least demand that the cops came on the plane? Don't you think that they would have arrested this moron immediately, it's switzerland!

I find all of these stories ridiculous. The only thing I can say about the shiptars is that they use the airport a lot, and that they are the idiots who stand up immediately after the rear wheels hit the ground. No beatings on planes, no standing aside while they pass, are you crazy???
      Last edited by ProMKD; 02-13-2012, 06:25 PM.
      www.everythingmacedonia.com
      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
        Dont forget that we are talking about 1953 census, Now is 2012 and the numbers have changed and it is not our problem that you dont create families but prefer to live alone.
        We also don't declare dead people on our census' or have thousands of illegal or remnant war refugees from other countries that share our language to prop up the numbers.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ProMKD
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          We also don't declare dead people on our census' or have thousands of illegal or remnant war refugees from other countries that share our language to prop up the numbers.
          Or have all of our relatives from the EU-diaspora come back and pretend to be permanent residents. Pathetic!
          www.everythingmacedonia.com
          Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

My experience,

It wasn't an anti Macedonian thing, but an anti Diaspora act.
            As i was waiting for my luggage at the conveyor (Skopje airport) 30 meters away where my children (6-8 year olds) were sitting and waiting next to our hand luggage. A man in a shirt and tie approached them and began to communicate with them. I marched to where my kids were sitting at the same time this ass hole started to march off. I asked my kids what did he want. My kids replied he was asking if we (my kids) had visas. So i started charging at this "pichka" of a man who ran in this room that looked like some type of an office, and locked him self in.

A) We would have had to shown our visas at the gates of entry in order to enter and to get as far as the waiting area for the luggage.
            B) What would a 6 and 8 year old know about visas or any other document.
            C) He seen us together and waited to scare and pounce on innocent children, the moment we separated momentarily.

Then walking down a busy corridor together with my brothers family which we travelled together, two guards stepped in front and lead us to this room. They wanted to Xray our suit cases. I was irate that out of all the people coming through, our families with little children were targeted. But i let it be. As a suit case was rolling through the xray machine, i looked over my shoulder to see one of these Albanian guards looking through my wife's hand bag which was still hanging off her shoulder. I became outraged and abused this prick. (what a start to my first trip to Macedonia). I told him you can only look through my wife's hand bag and private belongings, if he could allow me to look through his Muslim wife's personal belongings. The other guard sensed they would not rip us quietly and instructed this criminal i abused to let us go with no further interrogation.

Again, i don't think its because we were Macedonian, but it was because we were "stransi" i mislat deka budali sne.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

i would like to comment how i visited skopje airport in 2006 & how my 2 suitcases were slashed.$100 jeans & personal effects taken.Brand new video camera $1200 was taken.They didn't even apologise they said you got insurance.I said i have they said claim it.I said will you write a report they said they can't get involved in insurance it's our own personal matter.So i had to write a story myself & how they didn't want to write a report.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                • Mar 2009

@ ProMKD

more promkd, so velis deka lazam?
                seto e vistina, i mozam uste povekje da ti kazam.
                sekoja godina sum vo makedonija, dali so kola ili so avion.
                i samo maki imame so albancite.
                zatoa nemoj da velis deka lazam.
                jas znam so e vistina i so ne.
                i jas imam videno kako eden turcin sakase majka mi vo avion da
                ja tepa i i se razvika "ova e nasa zemja" duri jas stanav i
                mu ja zatnav negova smrdena usta.
                zatoa uste ednas ti velam, nemoja da mi vikas lazgo.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                  So you sat back and watched all this? Nice work... Switch the roles and imagine if that was an albanian woman being slapped around what would have happened...

And then you can bitch about Albanianization on a forum while sitting back and watch Macedonian women being beaten... I hope your a child.
                  LOL

Well for starters i was sitting at the very front of the plane, the people who were fighting were almost at the very end.

Also, at the time i didnt know who was who. Put it this way i thought the albanians were the macedonians and vice versa. My reasoning behind this was that i thought the darker looking people where the shiptars and the more whiter looking people were the macedonians, but it was the other way around. If a albanian is not wearing a white capche or a hijab and i dont hear their albanian accent when they speak macedonian then it is very hard to tell the difference IMHO.

By the time the woman got slapped by the roided up guy the swiss army where already on the scene and holding people back. Even if i wanted to "pay back" the guy when the plane landed i couldn't because the swiss army had to let out/follow the people who were in the fight first. Im hoping they were given to the macedonian authorities. And i am man enough to admit that the roided up guy was pretty intimidating.

And as i said earlier on, i found out all of the details later on like who was who and what the fight was over by speaking to a macedonian from australia i met at zurich airport who was much closer to it then me.
                  Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 02-14-2012, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                    LOL

Well for starters i was sitting at the very front of the plane, the people who were fighting were almost at the very end.

Also, at the time i didnt know who was who. Put it this way i thought the albanians were the macedonians and vice versa. My reasoning behind this was that i thought the darker looking people where the shiptars and the more whiter looking people were the macedonians, but it was the other way around. If a albanian is not wearing a white capche or a hijab and i dont hear their albanian accent when they speak macedonian then it is very hard to tell the difference IMHO.

By the time the woman got slapped by the roided up guy the swiss army where already on the scene and holding people back. Even if i wanted to "pay back" the guy when the plane landed i couldn't because the swiss army had to let out/follow the people who were in the fight first. Im hoping they were given to the macedonian authorities. And i am man enough to admit that the roided up guy was pretty intimidating.

And as i said earlier on, i found out all of the details later on like who was who and what the fight was over by speaking to a macedonian from australia i met at zurich airport who was much closer to it then me.
                    I think punching on in an aircraft is a pretty serious crime anywhere in the civilized world, if it's not...it should be...especially post 9/11

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      I think punching on in an aircraft is a pretty serious crime anywhere in the civilized world, if it's not...it should be...especially post 9/11
                      Funnily enough, I almost had an incident flying from Solun to Geneva. A couple of "manly" Greco Turks went wild when my friend lowered his seat during the flight. They were sitting behind my friend and his wife and started hitting the seats. It took all my restraint to not strangle them with their seatbelts. I didn't fancy the prospects of dealing with the Swiss police afterwards so I had to settle for cursing their existence. I had a great time telling the airline staff about the peasants they have to transport across Europe sometimes.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        My experience,

It wasn't an anti Macedonian thing, but an anti Diaspora act.
                        As i was waiting for my luggage at the conveyor (Skopje airport) 30 meters away where my children (6-8 year olds) were sitting and waiting next to our hand luggage. A man in a shirt and tie approached them and began to communicate with them. I marched to where my kids were sitting at the same time this ass hole started to march off. I asked my kids what did he want. My kids replied he was asking if we (my kids) had visas. So i started charging at this "pichka" of a man who ran in this room that looked like some type of an office, and locked him self in.

A) We would have had to shown our visas at the gates of entry in order to enter and to get as far as the waiting area for the luggage.
                        B) What would a 6 and 8 year old know about visas or any other document.
                        C) He seen us together and waited to scare and pounce on innocent children, the moment we separated momentarily.

Then walking down a busy corridor together with my brothers family which we travelled together, two guards stepped in front and lead us to this room. They wanted to Xray our suit cases. I was irate that out of all the people coming through, our families with little children were targeted. But i let it be. As a suit case was rolling through the xray machine, i looked over my shoulder to see one of these Albanian guards looking through my wife's hand bag which was still hanging off her shoulder. I became outraged and abused this prick. (what a start to my first trip to Macedonia). I told him you can only look through my wife's hand bag and private belongings, if he could allow me to look through his Muslim wife's personal belongings. The other guard sensed they would not rip us quietly and instructed this criminal i abused to let us go with no further interrogation.

Again, i don't think its because we were Macedonian, but it was because we were "stransi" i mislat deka budali sne.
                        You get arseholes in airport customs all over the world...

I had a fuckin' arab busting my balls in Cairo just because I was travelling to NY later in my trip...you just have to be cool, tell them and show them what they ask from you and when they don't get a bite out of you they generally throw your documents at you and let you go...just smile and be polite...

My experience in Macedonia was a breeze, no visa had to get one at the airport...no worries.

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

While we're on this topic, who actually is going to Macedonia this summer? I'm 90% sure i'll be there.

Comment

• Brian
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2011

Geez, you guys must be very unlucky or something. I am yet to have a problem at an airport or even phone customer service. Have you tried a pleasant approach first?

I figure they (whoever dealing with customers) would have had a long day with some rat bag customers and a pleasant approach is a welcoming thing they appreciate and hence want to help you.

I don't mean you guys aren't nice people but even a a 100 or so cool bland matter of fact approaches punctuated with a few rat bags could get a customer service person down and then they see the next person (possibly you) with pre-existing resentment in them.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                              Geez, you guys must be very unlucky or something. I am yet to have a problem at an airport or even phone customer service. Have you tried a pleasant approach first?

I figure they (whoever dealing with customers) would have had a long day with some rat bag customers and a pleasant approach is a welcoming thing they appreciate and hence want to help you.

I don't mean you guys aren't nice people but even a a 100 or so cool bland matter of fact approaches punctuated with a few rat bags could get a customer service person down and then they see the next person (possibly you) with pre-existing resentment in them.
                              Or maybe as soon as you open your mouth their brains crack and ears start to bleed, thus incapacitating them and rendering them unable to do anything.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                Or maybe as soon as you open your mouth their brains crack and ears start to bleed, thus incapacitating them and rendering them unable to do anything.
                                ...lol...I can picture that quite cleary.

Imagine Brian going on one of his typical nonsensical rants...I'm convinced that there's a NWO military project where thousands of 'Brians' are unleashed, incapacitating the enemy with relentless bullshit...

Comment

Working...
                                X