X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Alex The Great welcome aboard i hope your stay is interesting.
    lets hope that albanians have the decency to leave a piece of macedonia to be represented.
    Last edited by George S.; 02-13-2012, 01:47 AM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
      • Mar 2009

just a short story about the albanians and our airport
      my brother-in-law came last week and he told me
      that there were only 10 macedonians in the plane,
      the rest only albanians, cigani and few turks!
      At the check-in in skopje, a siptar told him to kick to the side
      and he had to let pass first all albanians!!
      And that in skopje, not Tirana!!
      And a macedonian woman, who had no reservation,
      was told to pay for the card PLUS €180!!
      She told the albanian that she has not the money
      but she needs to be on monday in germany because
      for work and that she will transfer the money.
      But the albanian rejected her.
      So, that ´s our airport???

Comment

• United MKD
        • Jul 2011

It's disgusting especially those flights from Vienna, Rome and worst of all Zurich to Skopje. Best route I find is from Belgrade to Skopje or Ohrid if you're from the southern regions.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Prilep i'm with you we have surrended our airport to the albanians & they are abusing & insulting us.
          You know there are a lot of macedonians in denial that all that is taking place.There is no turning back of the clock.The latest i'm hearing is that the albanians are the first to board flights & the first to get off flights.That is a slap in the face attitude.I have a lot of friends that live & work in skopje really they have gone overboard with the albanians they've got so many rights & priveleges.They are abusing people & ripping them off moneywise.In 2010 my brother in law flew to macedonia
          he thought he could renew his visa in a matter of minutes it took half a day something went drastically wrong.Funny that they were served by albanians.Only affected arriving & not departing sounds suspect to me.On the way back my brother in law got a rental car at bitola for a month they said when you finish just throw the keys under the door.They said this is what it will cost you pay now you don't worry later.
          After one month he drove to skopje & was ready to hand the keys under the door.When an albanian answered & said show me your papers he said you owe us another$400 dollars for fluctuating of the dollar.They tried to explain to him & with half an hour to go the albanian said no one leaves until it get's paid.Lucky a macedonian from australia encountered the same problem.He said ring so & so he was a director.He tolkd them to let the people go.So in effect they were ripping people off & threatening them not to board unless they paid x amount.This thing is not a once off it must be happening frequently.Macedonians russhing to go home will find themselves in all sorts of problems.
          Heaps of people have reported their bags have been slashed & valuables taken.
          Skopje airport allready has a bad name but do we need to change it will that improve the service??
          Last edited by George S.; 02-13-2012, 05:00 AM. Reason: ed
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• machorot
            • May 2010

6 moths ago at the airport in skopje, my extended family received preferential treatment by simply alluding to the fact they were macedonian....

i think segregation at a young age is causing the disrespect to anything Macedonian. The authorities should intervene and introduce programs to help assimilate the minorities - probably impossible with the current state of affairs

btw, best route to Macedonia, if you are traveling from Australia -
            [Sydney - Hong Kong - London - Skopje]

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

Most times when travelling to Macedonia was via Frankfurt.. and always without fail there were more Albanians in the plane..
              In 2000 Myself and two mates were the only Macedonians in the plane...
              And the taxi drivers outside the Airport were mostly Albanians and sometimes they were hard to tell who's who...
              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

LOL at every ones bad experiences in skopje airport.

My experience of going to macedonia via zurich to Skopje in 2008:

Get to zurich airport and find out that the macedonian plane has been delayed for over 24 hours. Later on for some reason we use a a plane were Swiss troops have to board with us. The majority of the people on the plane were albanians or muslims.

This shiptar puts his luggage on the top compartment and later on this short macedonian older fellow puts his luggage next to the shiptars luggage in the same compartment. The shiptar starts running to the macedonian and starts throwing a few punches. Then its on for young and old. I personally will never forget this roided up shiptar slapping around a middle aged woman - real big man. Later on we find out that the shiptar thought the macedonian guy was "stealing" his luggage or something.

The swiss army that was boarding with us had to break up the fight.

The pilot who was driving the plane was a shiptar, he would first speak in albanian, then english and macedonian last. He was such a rough and bad driver that when we landed (it was also a very rough landing) every one in the plane started clapping because we landed in one peace.

From the sounds of things Skopje airport is bit of a joke

Comment

• United MKD
                  • Jul 2011

Originally posted by machorot View Post
                  btw, best route to Macedonia, if you are traveling from Australia -
                  [Sydney - Hong Kong - London - Skopje]
                  You reckon? Wouldn't something like Dubai - Belgrade - Skopje or Hong Kong - Istanbul - Skopje be better than going all the way upto London and back down? Providing ofcourse you don't have much waiting time while on your connecting flights.

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                    Then its on for young and old. I personally will never forget this roided up shiptar slapping around a middle aged woman - real big man.
                    So you sat back and watched all this? Nice work... Switch the roles and imagine if that was an albanian woman being slapped around what would have happened...

And then you can bitch about Albanianization on a forum while sitting back and watch Macedonian women being beaten... I hope your a child.
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

What a great tourist photo for Skopje:

Comment

• Valmir
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        The 1953 Census showed that 122,143 people lived in Skopje, of whom 74,686 or 61.1% were Macedonian, 22,562 or 18.5% were Turks, 8,650 or 7.1% were Serbian, 7,829 or 6.4% were Roma and 3,166 or 2.6% were Albanian.

Arqe88, this is a far cry from your "majority" claims about the Albanian proportion during 1943-44. Unless you can provide evidence for mass deportations, I don't see how the Albanians could have gone from a "majority" to 2.6 per cent in 10 years, given their natural growth rates.
                        My dad has told me that long time ago the Imams were telling to the Albanians that they were Turks because they are muslims, and thats why peoples declared theirself Turks.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
                          My dad has told me that long time ago the Imams were telling to the Albanians that they were Turks because they are muslims, and thats why peoples declared theirself Turks.
                          I find it hard to believe that you can brainwash albanians with anti-albanian propaganda.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Valmir the albanians got caught falsifyinhe the census figures like albanians were claiming turks as albanian in order to raise the figures not albanian to turk what value is that.Anyway that is the tip of the iceberf as the albanians tried to falsify figures completely
                            by having holiday visitors & kosovars come over to vote on census day.lDont forget that anymoves you make to totally errode macedonian authority will be met with oppposition from macedonian govt.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
                              Your dad told you? Even if all the Albanians declared themselves to be Turks, your claims are still way off. Take another look at those stats.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Valmir
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                Your dad told you? Even if all the Albanians declared themselves to be Turks, your claims are still way off. Take another look at those stats.
                                Dont forget that we are talking about 1953 census, Now is 2012 and the numbers have changed and it is not our problem that you dont create families but prefer to live alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X