X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Sasho Petrovski - Newcastle Jets

Sasho Petrovski has just toe-poked a goal in the last 20 seconds of their match against Central Coast Mariners for a 1-1 draw...
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

congrats to saho & team
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Sash Petrovski just scored an equalizer against the Los Angeles Galaxy

Its currently 1-1
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

congratulations to sasho.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Boge
          Banned
          • Sep 2008

On ya buddy. What a great example for Macedonia. We should be very proud of this gentleman.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Boge, Newcastle Jets coach Branko Čulina labeled him as the best finisher in the side, he is a great player no doubt.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Good to see Sasho back on the pointy end of the score sheet in his last couple of games with the Jets...

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Prolet, can you tell us about Jovan Kirovski's game for the LA Galaxy...

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
                  On ya buddy. What a great example for Macedonia. We should be very proud of this gentleman.
                  Hey Boge, was that you at Energy Australia Stadium last night in the pink dress holding the "Bend Me Beckham" poster above your head...?

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    Hey Boge, was that you at Energy Australia Stadium last night in the pink dress holding the "Bend Me Beckham" poster above your head...?
                    LMAO ROFL, Gospod zdravje da ti dade bratko
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      LMAO ROFL, Gospod zdravje da ti dade bratko
                      Glad you liked it Julie......da mi si zdrava

I'll miss Boge's contributions, he provides a type of 'greekness' that is sometimes lacking here, when you can't give a 'greek' a good kick, its comforting to have the likes of Boge to release some frustration...

Fancy Boge starting a thread called 'Horn Blowers'...who would have thought...I bet the guy has wrapped his lips around a few 'horns' in his day...

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Spolaj Ti for the question

I think La Galaxy in general were poor, they did have a clear goal disallowed in the first half but later on they didnt do too much. David Beckham was one of their better players and he was playing injured with back spasms.

I thought Branko Čulina's tactics were excellent, he made all the right moves to win the game.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Sash Petrovski cant stop scoring, he scored again vs North Queensland Fury.

YouTube - North Queensland Fury v Newcastle Jets 4-12-2010

Comment

Working...
                          X