X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Macedonia must act as if it is being invaded

Macedonia must act as if it is being invaded, as if its very existence as a state is at issue. Because this is exactly the case.

TM placed an insightful post here

It was a statement of advice published in The Times during 2001.
    I question whether anything has really changed.
    Do you think Macedonia has improved its position over the last 9 years as a consequence of its capitulation in 2001?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • julie
    • May 2009

9 years on and nothing changes, if anything, anticipation of worse to come...
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Blagojce
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
      9 years on and nothing changes, if anything, anticipation of worse to come...
      Couldn't agree more with you Julie or RTG.

My question is what can we individually and as a group of Macedonians, not limited to this forum, actually do to change the course of history for Macedonia, the Balkan Peninsula and Europe?

Whatever we have been doing in the past 9 years appears to not have done anything, according to some.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

The macedonian government must have known what was going on.I noticed that border incursions were much frequent kosova terrorists were coming through tunnels at borders.Also when president Trajkovski let 120,000 kosova albanians they gave them immediate citizenship & of course voting power to vote for the macedonian government.Even prior to that in the gligorov period the government knew there were secret tunnels built in tetovo & did nothing about it.Also they found enourmous caches of arms hidden away by the albanians to use in 2001.No one did anything.No alarm bells rang.
        A lot of things happened to macedonia that would undermine it's sovereignity.Basically it was dictated to by the powers that be.The soldiers were prevented from using their full force on the terrorist rebels.Trajkovski admitted that had they allowed their forces full & free access to engage the enemy their would not have been a mish mash of problems.The albanian problem would not be there today.To illustrate how silly & stupid is terrorist commanders were using their albanian minister cars some costing in excess of $400.000 roaming from kafana to kafana around skopje at liberty virtually to do anything.Another thing you look at terrorists and others that should be at the hague for war attrocities are in parliament.(Ahmeti is a fine example)The albanian terrorist commanders wanting pensions & other recognition is a slap in the face again undermining macedonian sovereignity.
        Last edited by George S.; 11-20-2010, 04:32 AM. Reason: edit
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Frank
          Banned
          • Mar 2010

We all forget how far we have back tracked and accepted as the Norm since the capitation of 2001. I see Macedonians as lazy and defeated, there is not one patriot that breaths the air

When I say death to Greeks and I hope the streets of Europe burn I am seen as a Fanatic and just ignored

Until Macedonians begin to love hatting our enemy's nothing will come but our destruction

What Country sits and debates its name what type of people are we
          pathetic all the way

That is my rant

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            We all forget how far we have back tracked and accepted as the Norm since the capitation of 2001. I see Macedonians as lazy and defeated, there is not one patriot that breaths the air

When I say death to Greeks and I hope the streets of Europe burn I am seen as a Fanatic and just ignored

Until Macedonians begin to love hatting our enemy's nothing will come but our destruction

What Country sits and debates its name what type of people are we
            pathetic all the way

That is my rant
            I can s relate to some of your sentiments but you should not throw stones if you live in a glass house! Who was it that was recently defending the VENTIALTOR flag and complaining that it should not be called as such? :-)

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Macedonia must act as if it is being invaded, as if its very existence as a state is at issue. Because this is exactly the case.

TM placed an insightful post here

It was a statement of advice published in The Times during 2001.
              I question whether anything has really changed.
              Do you think Macedonia has improved its position over the last 9 years as a consequence of its capitulation in 2001?
              I think it is all too late for that and too much water has passed under the bridge for a reversal of the "Ramkoven" at this late stage. Ultimately, I think the Ghegs are aiming for the WHOLE of Macedonia and would not be that interested in a partition unless they get a much bigger slice than they now own. The destruction of the Macedonian tanks was part of "IC" plan for making sure Macedonians did not have fire-power to reverse the Gheg gains of 2001. Macedonians LOST their national state in 2001 and are unlikely to ever reclaim it unless an ideological miracle happens and they make a final last fighting stand to reclaim what is rightfully theirs.

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

Претседателот на невладината организација „Реалитети“ Валон Беља формира политичка партија Албански сојуз. Беља изјави дека партијата ќе се залага за трајно решавање на проблемите пред се од етниќки карактер, со моделот на кантонизација. Како што објасни, Македонија треба да се подели на три кантони - првиот македонски, вториот албански и третиот од мешан карактер.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

I can s relate to some of your sentiments but you should not throw stones if you live in a glass house! Who was it that was recently defending the VENTIALTOR flag
                  That is a numskull swipe

If you back tracked a little I condemned the manner the Current Macedonian Flag was reached but never would I dishonour the Macedonian Flag and that is what you have done

Macedonian Men have already died serving under the Flag just think about that for one wee moment

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                    • Sep 2010

Macedonian Men have already died serving under the Flag just think about that for one wee moment
                    What did they serve and die for? more shiptar rights? the shiptar terrorists to be business men, cops, in the army, in the government etc? the soldiers died for Macedonia and not for the ventilator flag. My uncle was in the army with his friends and he was in the war for MAKEDONIJA and always had the old flag with him in the pictures that he took.

The 2001 war disappointed me and I'm not sure I'm going to join in the next one because I don't feel like dying for the shiptars to become bosses.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                      • Nov 2009

That is a numskull swipe

If you back tracked a little I condemned the manner the Current Macedonian Flag was reached but never would I dishonour the Macedonian Flag and that is what you have done

Frank, i had the same view as you regarding this topic of the flag but then i finally realized some things, 1) Macedonians fought and died under the Yugoslavian flag, does that mean the Yugoslavian flag is ours? NO. 2) the new flag was a flag forced on us, the old flag was freely chosen by the Macedonians the new one wasn't.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Frank, first it was the flag, now they want the name and then your first born. FORCED FLAG IS AN EYE SORE AND MACEDONIANS DIE LOOKING AT IT.
                        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Frank
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

Its still our Flag people a teen now a adult in the Republic has accepted it and the history of the eight ray motif is also set in stone literally that is what annoys me the sheer ignorance of Macedonians to how natural this Symbol is

Greeks caught on to this 2 years ago with the not to famous jump by the Pans

You know what saddens me more Macedonians not voicing their desire for a untied Macedonian Homeland scared of uttering it under their breath

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Its still our Flag people a teen now a adult in the Republic has accepted it and the history of the eight ray motif is also set in stone literally that is what annoys me the sheer ignorance of Macedonians to how natural this Symbol is
                            The Greek & Latin alphabets were also quite natural in Macedonia. Macedonians even freely chose to use them at points in our history. They did not freely choose this flag.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Macedonians not voicing their desire for a untied Macedonian Homeland
                              thank you, that flag represents ONLY the republic; therefore, never united.
                              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                              X