X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Ray Hadley 2GB breakfast show

A friend of mine got a call from his cousin about a segment he heard on the Ray Hadley 2GB breakfast show two weeks ago.
    The segment was about the Macedonians and Greeks
    I don’t know the full story but what I heard was some guy called and said that the Macedonians are Greek ????
    Ray Hadley supported the Macedonians by saying “ Sounds like you don’t know your history at all “ The Macedonians are Macedonian. My neighbour Bill of 40 years is Macedonian, don’t you ever call my neighbour Greek.

The segment went on and apparently a few Macedonians and Greeks called in to join into the debate.

Did anyone here about this..?
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

The Lion Will Roar, i know Ray Hadley he used to commentate on the NRL he's been on the NRL footy show aswell, i didnt hear about this but if its true he's a bloody legend.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

you can't run anything past ray a he's pretty smart man.Ray's pretty informed of what the greeks are upto.If we stand up to these greek bullies that think yhey can roughshod us as if they own everything macedonian.They need to be told to get off.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

prolet i wonder if we can get the transcripy of the caller/s & put it on the thread??
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

I dont think we get to hear that show here in Melbourne, thats up in NSW. Somebody from that region would know better.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Ray Hadley 2GB breakfast show

I did a search for the recording or any topic about it but nothing was coming up that I can find..
            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              The Lion Will Roar, i know Ray Hadley he used to commentate on the NRL he's been on the NRL footy show aswell, i didnt hear about this but if its true he's a bloody legend.
              Prolet, how many dogs does Ray Hadley own?

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                A friend of mine got a call from his cousin about a segment he heard on the Ray Hadley 2GB breakfast show two weeks ago.
                The segment was about the Macedonians and Greeks
                I don’t know the full story but what I heard was some guy called and said that the Macedonians are Greek ????
                Ray Hadley supported the Macedonians by saying “ Sounds like you don’t know your history at all “ The Macedonians are Macedonian. My neighbour Bill of 40 years is Macedonian, don’t you ever call my neighbour Greek.

The segment went on and apparently a few Macedonians and Greeks called in to join into the debate.

Did anyone here about this..?
                I love listening to the continuous call team, with Ray and Blocka.

Comment

Working...
                X