X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Macedonia for the Macedonians

I am not sure if this speech has been posted before. I have kept it on file for a while now and feel its appropriate now, more than ever to display it.

I don't know who wrote it but would love to know, so i can say thank you for the inspiration it gives me each time i read it. This can become legendary imho, up there with the great speeches by the likes of Goce Delcev.

Once again, Thank you to the author. :rmacedonia

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Macedonians STOP & THINK!
    Today is when Macedonians rise and show the world who we are.
    Being Macedonian is not a punishment. It is our privilege and God given right.
    As St Paul wrote, “through you my Macedonian brothers I will teach the world”.

This is our 1st & final opportunity to stand together and decide our own future for once.
    We were not consulted for the Stan Stefano agreement. We were not asked or consulted for the Bucharest agreement when they divided us.
    Today Macedonia is in the hands of the Macedonians. We now decide.
    Do we want to be MACEDONIAN?
    What blood runs through your veins?
    How will this Macedonian generation be perceived by future Historians?
    Will we be the Macedonians generation that disgraces our fallen, our Mothers and Fathers?
    Will we be the generation that sells our soul for money to the devil = (EU / NATO)?
    Is that how cheap we are?
    Does it not mean more to be Macedonian? Are we not proud anymore more?

Will we be the ones to hand the Athenians the rest of Macedonia?
    If yes, then we might as well have been the ones to change the headstones of all graves in Aegean Macedonia ourselves. We might as well have been the ones to torture those who spoke Macedonian.
    We might as well have been the ones that killed Goce Delcehev and Chento.

All my life all I have known is the struggle of the Macedonians to live free in their own state as Macedonians. Do we no longer want this?
    I sure do, and will never stop yearning for this. What about all you?

Today above Macedonia is born
    the new sun of liberty
    The Macedonians fight
    for their own rights!
    The Macedonians fight
    for their own rights!

We are Macedonians. We were born as Macedonians & We will Die as Macedonians.
    Macedonian soil, the Macedonian Name, Language and History will never again be relinquish as long as there is 1 living breathing Macedonian left on this earth.
    Even then, we will haunt you in your dreams.

There will be no changes to the name of my country, Macedonia!

No head of state can make this change. It does not belong to them.
    Have they forgotten history and the Macedonian hero’s?
    Have we forgotten the centuries of Macedonian blood which has been spilt?
    The struggle, pain and heartache of so many forced to leave mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers. No one should nor can tell me who I am or to where I belong. A Macedonian Mother gave birth to Me!

I want what the rest of the communities, ethnicities and minorities around the world have. That is Freedom. As Man is Created Equal.
    Last edited by Bill77; 11-15-2010, 04:28 AM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873
Working...
X