X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Anybody here going to see Ceca :)

After much tears and petitions and support from many macedonian folk, the greatest "artist" in the world ceca is FINALLY coming to Australia!

It took a bit of effort to bring this fine woman to Australia because of minor details such as her being married to a war criminal, supposed involvment in the plot of a assasination and also coruption involving a football club she operates with

Just wondering if anybody here is going to go and get some culture in them at this concert

In case you are wondering to get a "VIP" seating it will set you back a measily $350, apparently its something like $500 in Sydney

I heard about these crazy ticket prices from some macedonian females whinging about how expensive their tickets were
    I bet you they are the people that complain about how expensive drinks in Ohrid are and how expensive it is to fly to Macedonia yet buy a Ceca ticket

I will be seeing you all at the venue with my serbian flag and chetnik salute with the other brain dead makedonski there
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Prolet, the croation news paper "CroExpress" is wondering if australian croats and bosniaks will protest Ceca, as her songs were played while noble serbian heroes killed every one in Bosnia and Croatia:

Hopefully Ceca's catalouge has some tunes about Juzna Serbia or the brutal serbian oppression in the first yugoslavia

Croat community person Jozo Brkić seems to understand that its a shame that so many croats listen to serbian junk music, and even labels it as a modern plague, and a "deathly shine". I would imagine most macedonians would consider her music as equal to Mozart or something

Comment

• Blagojce
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
      I heard about these crazy ticket prices from some macedonian females whinging about how expensive their tickets were

Just think about all the tetki that will be there! It will be swarming!!!!

Drown your sorrows with a tetka or two

I understand what you mean, just go to Macedonia and you will see they love non-Macedonian music as much as we do. I remember a time when Greek music was played in explosive in Bitola back in 03, a song or two throughout the night. I've been to a birthday with the majority of the invitees being VMRO members, however the birthday boy only played ex-yu music in the club in Ohrid. Not a single Macedonian song was played.

I also remember the look from the rock band in Mogila when i requested they play Stamena. My friend said if they dont play it we will make them, but he was soon told to relax by the rest of the group.

I dont like to say Serbian music, as a lot of Bosnians, Croatians, Montenegrins, Albanians and even Macedonians are involved in producing that type of music.

Just unfortunate i guess that we refer to it as being of Serbian origin.

I'd just like to add that going to Macedonian birthday parties or functions such as weddings or engagements where not one Macedonian song is played as more offensive to our identity. I think anyone from any ethnic background should embrace their national music, from what i have seen, the people from the Balkans appear to be more into their music. I think most people who have a following for Balkan music have a passion for Macedonian music as well. Whereas you get people who stick to english or US music and dont budge at all.
      Last edited by Blagojce; 10-20-2010, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

She wont come to Australia they cant afford her services, her price tag is 100,000 euros nobody is prepared to cough up that much money plus they have to pay for her airfares,accomodation,transport around the country its another 20 grand at least plus she will have at least 10 other people with her.

In Croatia they like her, even Croatian Football club Dinamo Zagreb gave her a shirt, when i went to Croatia they played alot of Serb music at the bars.

She is having a concert in Skopje next month at the Boris Trajkovski sports Arena.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Prolet, why don't you get your mate at Informator to finance the trip?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Blagojce
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Prolet, why don't you get your mate at Informator to finance the trip?
            HAHAHAHA!!

How about we all here put in a bit and bring her down. She can stay at my place, i have an extra couch she can sleep on. She also has to work the bafcha throughout the week and if shes caught stealing any piperki or domati, shes OUT!! Back to Europe.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

the plastic troll would not know how to differentiate between piperki or domati . Probably has someone wiping her bottom she is the delicate sort .
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Blagojce, She has a thing for Sexy Salati, apparently thats all she ate when she was in Prilep.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Do Bulgarians get into the SerboTurbo crap as well? Or is it just Yugo tragics?
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Mastika
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Do Bulgarians get into the SerboTurbo crap as well? Or is it just Yugo tragics?
                    They also do too, however it's called Chalga.

It's only in Macedonia that there isn't a similar style of music being launched, which probably explains so much Serbian/Bulgarian music is able to penetrate. I mean, there are only so many hours of people like Slatkar that you can handle, I really can't understand this desire for every Macedonian pop artist to imitate Eminem or some other American rap/RnB artist.

I for one won't be going to see Ceca's concert.

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                      She wont come to Australia they cant afford her services, her price tag is 100,000 euros nobody is prepared to cough up that much money plus they have to pay for her airfares,accomodation,transport around the country its another 20 grand at least plus she will have at least 10 other people with her.

In Croatia they like her, even Croatian Football club Dinamo Zagreb gave her a shirt, when i went to Croatia they played alot of Serb music at the bars.

She is having a concert in Skopje next month at the Boris Trajkovski sports Arena.

The concert tickets are already on sale, so there goes your theory about not being able to afford it.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Prolet my friends in macedonia tell me that the people who organised the last pivo fest in prilep had to pay over 70,000 EUROS to bring Ceca to Makedonijia

Thats a lot of money to pay for a talentless hack to sing for a hour and a bit

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

I have an idea why dont we forget this Serb music and actually go to a Macedonian concert like Vojo or our young artists like Vrchak or none. I have to say whenever Serb music is played at birthdays or even worse weddings Im off the oro and out the door, as if they listen to our stuff ye.
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Mastika
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                            I have an idea why dont we forget this Serb music and actually go to a Macedonian concert like Vojo or our young artists like Vrchak or none. I have to say whenever Serb music is played at birthdays or even worse weddings Im off the oro and out the door, as if they listen to our stuff ye.
                            I have a better idea, can Macedonian artists/producers actually start to produce/sing music similar to the stuff coming from across the border. There is a market for Macedonian-language turbo folk/chalga style music, sort of like the music Elena Velevska makes.

As for people like Vrchak and Slatkar, the only thing remotely Macedonian about their music is that half of the words are in Macedonian. It's a shame that all of these young Macedonian artists prefer to imitate Americans (cough, cough, eminem), rather than the music which the whole Balkan listens to. I don't mean to be too critical, but if I want to listen to heavily westernised music i will actually listen to the original stuff.

The Macedonian music industry needs to look to the example of it's neighbours and become more competitive. K15 and it's home-made video clips, frankly do not cut it. The industry needs to step up, and there is no reason why it can't transform itself like the Bulgarian music industry has in the past 10 years (in regards to success and profitability).

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
                              I have a better idea, can Macedonian artists/producers actually start to produce/sing music similar to the stuff coming from across the border. There is a market for Macedonian-language turbo folk/chalga style music, sort of like the music Elena Velevska makes.

As for people like Vrchak and Slatkar, the only thing remotely Macedonian about their music is that half of the words are in Macedonian. It's a shame that all of these young Macedonian artists prefer to imitate Americans (cough, cough, eminem), rather than the music which the whole Balkan listens to. I don't mean to be too critical, but if I want to listen to heavily westernised music i will actually listen to the original stuff.

The Macedonian music industry needs to look to the example of it's neighbours and become more competitive. K15 and it's home-made video clips, frankly do not cut it. The industry needs to step up, and there is no reason why it can't transform itself like the Bulgarian music industry has in the past 10 years (in regards to success and profitability).
                              Well said Mastika, I agree with all of the above.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                              X