• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

What compells the Macedonian Government not to Walk away

It is a question I ask myself almost daily why are they listening to the demands of that Country let alone negotiating

I ask the question yet again "Why cant they walk away"
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

VOA - Interview of the President of the Republic of Macedonia Ivanov

YouTube - Интервју на претседателот на *епублика Макеоднија Ѓорге Иванов

A. United States of America - Money
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Frank do you know the prikazna vrni vrni dos

Vrni vrni dos
      Da si najdam gros
      Da si kupam nos
      Da si secam lep
      Da si mackam med

And a cup of Joe to wash it down with.

You wouldnt be from Australia or Canada by any chance.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

MakedonskaKafana its good to see you are back to posting more serious stuff instead of clips from old 80s and 90s music not that there is anything wrong with 80s and 90s musicbeats a lot of todays stuff.

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post

Vrni vrni dos
          Da si najdam gros
          Da si kupam nos
          Da si secam lep
          Da si mackam med

Some more VASSAL ideological underhand propaganda coming from a foreign (or not) agent, IMO!

How come this did not apply to the Croats, Slovenians, Armenians, Serbs and Kosovars, who shed much blood to either defend, free, keep or take what they considered to be their land or sovereign right?

Who is better off today, Slovenia and Croatia, who were prepared to, and did, shed blood to attain their freedom and sovereignty or Macedonia, which, with its prevalent ingrained VASSAL mentality, let the SERBS, GREEKS, BULGARS and GHEGS walk all over them and are now at the point of being politically extinguished as a national entity and are at the mercy of their international puppet masters?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post

Vrni vrni dos
            Da si najdam gros
            Da si kupam nos
            Da si secam lep
            Da si mackam med

What's your point?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

Indigen

How come this did not apply to the Croats, Slovenians, Armenians, Serbs and Kosovars,

because any of the above can say to the world f off I am x. Anybody disputing this would be labled a moron by their peers ie international community. It is a given understood fact.

Macedonia is not in the same position. It never was ever since the fall of Alexanderremember the slavery daysoh you know like the last near 2 and a half THOUSAND years. When you are my slave I will call you whatever the f I want and you will be my bitch and if you appose me I will kick your head in senseless before I slit your throat. That has been our lot ever since. The brave or some might say stubborn like you rarely got to pass on their genes.

We were buried under multitudes of layers of lies from very powerful enemies. Macedonians are Greek everybody knows thathaha are you some kind of imbecileall the professors in all the universities say so not only in the west but Russia ie the major supporter of Eastern states so who is speaking up for you. Oh yeah just little old you. Not the Serbs you scummy South Serb. Not the Bulgarians you misguided Bulgarian and lets not even go to the Greeks who wanted to creep around your windows at night to overhear if you were telling your kids your are Macedonian and this is our language. After they dragged you out in the middle of the night and beat you senseless if they didnt kill you they poured oil down your throat until you puked. Yeah little old you is going to not only tell but convince the world you are Macedonia. A relative of mine who was a police officer at the time of leaving Yugoslavia told me how the Serbs took at gun point everything of value not nailed down in the police station he was at. It is a triumph to Macedonian intelligence and sense of snajdise that Macedonia was the only state to leave Yugoslavia without a drop of bloodshed in the wake of mass murder and destruction. Would it have been better if we had en mass bloodshed and would it have ensured our name and identity. For a very long time Macedonians have been treated as who the f knows you and who the f cares.

It is only relatively recently that Macedonia has been in a position to say here I am I exist. You talk about the aforementioned states in your quote they shed much blood but damn it they got to call themselves what they wanted. Their name was never really in questiononly their freedom and the freedom to do so was. In Macedonians case not only was their the question of how do we get our freedom but once done how do we convince the rest of the world to call us by our rightful name when already they are primed to think the opposite of Macedonia.. there was not this instant recognition.

Them embargo was only the first attempt to make Macedonian capitulate. I know from relatives living in RoM the financial difficulties they faced at the time which was further compounded by the closing of the Serbian border. The politicians at the time blinked in the face of collapsing the country. They took the safe option. In other threads posters have argued how in a few months after the Accord was signed the Serbian border was lifted and would have given some reprieve to Macedonias plight. What the politicians at the time did was to take the safe option. Was this the best option is debatable and in my opinion I think they blinked too soon and could have eaten leb I piper and rode out that time. What added to the equation and hence made it more of a borderline question was the possibility of internal conflict at a weakened position. It is still I believe a valid argument that Macedonia could have rode out the then situation but they didnt.

Given that option B was taken it offered Macedonia the opportunity to pick herself up not only economically but politically and more importantly militarily. The internal threat to capitulation was never fully removed and the second go to force Macedonia to blink and capitulate was tried. I dont think the usa expected Macedonia to show such strength albeit with equipment on loan from Ukraine. The writing was on the wallif left to our own devices the Albanian question would never have been able to raise its head. Odkoren. Remember the usa threats to bomb Macedonia to the stone age if hostilities didnt immediately stop. A relative of mine was order to keep his head down and stop shooting at the Albanians regardless of the fact they were still shooting at him. I couldnt believe what he was telling me. I would have been tempted to shoot the commander in the head and keep shooting. When I think of Macedonia I think of the title Its a Wonderful Life. Macedonia has been f ed from pillar to post with more plots and subplots than one would like to deal with but through it all we have survived and picked ourselves up with the ability to reason and argue our legitimate rights. instrumental to this ability to argue our rights has been our financial assistance received and close proximity and ready reason to speak with the players of the game to spread our message and clear our good name. Option A left a long time ago.

Look at China interested in us or the oil pipe line and the Russians or the usa donating our world beating internet ect. Coincidence. Could they do it without RoMofcourse they could. So whats the attraction. If you were introduced to a total looser without absolutely any potential how inclined would you be to befriend them. Similarly if Macedonia had no potential at all would they want to buddy up to Macedonia or are they jockeying up now to get their foot in Macedonias future potential particularly after the name issue is settled. Going it alone should always be kept as a backstop option if things dont work out and they know it. The pressure to blink again has been on but will continue to be on for the consumption of some. The push and shove is to by what door we pass without Macedonia getting too big for her britches and causing a total loss of face to some but still securing their foot in our future potential. I am 99.999 percent sure of the outcome and within 2 years and nothing to do with 2012 end of world rubbish.

SoM from following your post I am certain you and many others are more knowledgeable than I on Macedonian matters by far. So what can one read into your question but curiosity about this atypical MakAussie. Ill indulge your question even though I think you already know the answer.
              A common expression by many I have spoken with was stari velea or rekle ect to explain a point. Ofcourse I then needed the explanation explained to me but suffice it to say Macedonians over the millennia have had a vast range of experiences and sayings grew up to reflect their experiences.

I have B and C and if I could combine them I could make D. I know how to do it I just need A to get things rolling but how do I get A. Oh if I could come by it ie Alets thinka bit of luck and a bit of work I think mozam da se snajdam.

Some of the aid from eu and elsewhere and the Joe ie usa itll work out.

In any event option B was what the government of the day went with and here we are. I doubt you will have to wait so long that you will not be able to dance an oro the day RoM is fully recognised.

Comment

Working...
              X