• Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

The so called War on Terror

From Fora TV
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Frank, how about a short summary?

I don't understand why people just post links and a few words. If you found it to be that interesting, then initiate a discussion about it.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Frank if you are into the strange actions of the usa DimkoPiperka started a thread called
      Macedonian Truth Forum.General Discussions.Invisible Empire - A New World Order Defined

I’ve been using it as a defacto usa conspiracy theory thread to include material different to the original post but in the same vein to decrease the spread of similar threads.
      and also see
      Macedonian Truth Forum.General Discussions.U.S. Identifies Vast Riches of Minerals in Afghanistan

As the video clip you posted says the usa began by saying it was Weapons of Mass Destruction then democracy issues in Iraq then just the general war on terror. To keep changing like this looks suss.

I think if they just left Iraq alone things could have been peaceful. That’s not to say Saddam wasn’t nasty to his own people but was that enough to go to war over with all its expense and loss of life on both sides.

It does start to look like more is going on and the oil in Iraq is the likely reason given the animosities with Iran which if both countries banned selling oil to the usa could have been damaging to them.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

The name of this thread seems more encompassing of these types of issues or infos
        and its easier to remember. Just as a suggestion would it be possible to bring
        into this thread the posts from DimkoPpiperkas thread and my one with the Afghanistan
        mining to keep down the threads.

Comment

Working...
        X