• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

8000 Macedonians sing the national Anthem

At a basketball match in Great Britian.

this is great! don''t think there was room for any of the other teams fans
    Last edited by Makedonetz; 09-16-2010, 05:42 PM.
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev
  • PetarMKD
    • Aug 2010

I wish you Macedonians in the diaspora could feel this moment in the sport center Boris Trajkovski when our national team is playing. Вистински празник за душа....
    Btw officially there are 10 000 people, however maybe 2000 of them didn't feel like singing.

Boris Trajkovski Sports Center, Skopje
    Attendance: 10,000

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

PeroMKD, Unless people sat on the stairs there isnt 10,000 seats.

Its 6000 for handball,8000 for Basketball and 10,000 for concerts i think its really stupid to tell you the truth. Boris Trajkovski should be at least 15,000 like Zagrebacka Arena, if they are going to make a sports arena they might aswell do it properly, if they wanted 8000 seats they should have renovated the Kale Sports hall.

As for the game i agree, it would have been a fantastic atmosphere the tickets sold out days in advance. When we are winning and winning against good opposition, everybody wants to be a part of the action.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• PetarMKD
        • Aug 2010

Prolet, I have been to all the basketball qualification games (including the previous in 2008) and I can say for sure that during the GB game there were more people than the capacity of the sport arena. The Macedonians are thirsty for victories and we still have 100% efficiency when playing home in Boris Trajkovski. However we reach the number of 10 000 only during the last qualification match since usually that is the decisive one.
        YouTube - НАВИВАЧКА- Дeни те чува
        Last edited by PetarMKD; 09-17-2010, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

This is the best supporters song but Tose's one is more comercial and thats why he won it. Either way i think they should make the sports arena bigger for at least 15,000 people as if everything goes right we would fill it up every time. If cities like Zagreb and Ljubljana can have big sports arenas then we should too.

I agree that we are thirsty for victories, when we win everybody wants to be part of the action.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
          X