Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

+Thanks for posting peeps I wont this thread to be big with our ideas, SOM can you please make this a sticky, I think people will find it easy to get the pictures so they can utalise them.
    I am planning to add some pictures that I found a year ago from this site I forgot the site but the pictures are crazy good. The guy isnt Macedonian and he also does roman and other paintings. soon.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
      +Thanks for posting peeps I wont this thread to be big with our ideas, SOM can you please make this a sticky, I think people will find it easy to get the pictures so they can utalise them.
      I am planning to add some pictures that I found a year ago from this site I forgot the site but the pictures are crazy good. The guy isnt Macedonian and he also does roman and other paintings. soon.
      Good idea Lavce, this should certainly be a sticky so anyone can access a wide range of Macedonian related images all in the one place.

If anyone is planning to photoshop something soon, incorporating the new statues in Skopje may make for a great image or collation. I can't wait for the Aleksandar statue to be built, it will make for some top photos which would be perfect to photoshop.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
        • Nov 2009

From the blog TheMacedonians

I hope it's not repost

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
          • Nov 2009

From Macedonian Community

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:42 PM.
            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:42 PM.
              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 09-16-2010, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X