Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:40 PM.
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Wow, I'm really glad this thread has kicked off, great work everyone.
        If possible try to include where you got the picture from or the name of the creator. And for those who have posted their own pics, lets make it more interesting by including a sentence or two about the picture and maybe where you got the idea from or motive to make it.
        And thanks Eddie for posting the name of the artist for the alexander the great pictures, definitely check out his work whoever is interested.
        Thanks everyone.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
              • Nov 2009

Слика на Александар Велики

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
              Wow, I'm really glad this thread has kicked off, great work everyone.
              If possible try to include where you got the picture from or the name of the creator. And for those who have posted their own pics, lets make it more interesting by including a sentence or two about the picture and maybe where you got the idea from or motive to make it.
              And thanks Eddie for posting the name of the artist for the alexander the great pictures, definitely check out his work whoever is interested.
              Thanks everyone.
              За првпат ја забележав сликава пред година и неколку месеци, на блог од една другарка. Природно беше да си помислам дека е изработена од некој Македонец, ама не било така. Не само што авторот не е Македонец, туку и не се работи за момче, а за девојка.

Набргу ја контактирав авторката со провокативно писмо во кое ја запрашав зошто на сликата 16кракото сонце е поставено на црвена, а не на сина позадина, па нели Александар е Грк? Не помина многу за да ми врати порака во која пишуваше дека секако оти црвената боја ќе преовладува кога Александар е Македонец, а не Грк! Дури и ме упати да го погледнам старото знаме на Република Македонија.

Имајќи предвид дека во последно време не мал број Македонци ги користат нејзините слики како аватари или позадини, без да се знае и наведе од кого се изработени, би сакал да и' одддадам почит на Кирси Салонен, девојката од Финска, автор на две слики на кои е прикажан големиот македонски крал и војсководач, Александар III Македонски.

I, Macedonian
              Last edited by Eddie_rebel; 09-16-2010, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Eddie_rebel View Post
                      Spolaj ti Eddie, some interesting background information there and a great website!

For those who have trouble reading cyrillic heres a translated URL of Eddies webpage:

Блог за промоција на македонското име, идентитет, култура и традиции и јазик

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Wow this is fantastic well done guys.

The Lion Will Roar, I think you got your calculations mixed up on that image.

Mala Prespa is 5% and Pirin is 11%

What about the Gora region in Albania and Kosovo? What about Prohor Pcinski?

That all belongs to us
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 03-18-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Toska
                              • Sep 2008

here are some of my pics made over 5 years ago

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Great pics Toska, I remember yours from the Maknews forum aswell. Gotta love the grk flag in Makedonski colours. I recall also having a few of your pics as my desktop background a while ago, not to mention I used a selection in my own pictures back then (hope thats all good)
                                Thanks for the post!
                                Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 09-16-2010, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X