X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

great stuff lwr.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
      • Mar 2009

Thatīs great!! Where is it???

Comment

• Čento
        • Mar 2012

Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
          I WANT THAT HOODY!!!!!
          Where can I get it from?
          MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

I haven't done any editing for a while now, but here's one I whipped up just before.

EDIT:
            Attached image was a bit small. Here's the original file size.

Attached Files
            Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 02-25-2013, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

EM
              Well done, very strong and noteworthy message on the wall there!
              If you consider which organisations or individuals have contributed towards the "revolution of the heart, mind & soul" of an enslaved people, in more recent times, you'll find MTO in the list if not at the top!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                I haven't done any editing for a while now, but here's one I whipped up just before.

EDIT:

nice work EgejskaMakedonia
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by RedAndYellowBlood View Post
                  I WANT THAT HOODY!!!!!
                  Where can I get it from?
                  Don't know, if I find out will let you know..poz
                  The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                          • Jul 2012

EDIT:

That is very impressive EgejskaMakedonia Bravos. Can you make some more similar to this one if you have the chance ?
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                            EM
                            Well done, very strong and noteworthy message on the wall there!
                            If you consider which organisations or individuals have contributed towards the "revolution of the heart, mind & soul" of an enslaved people, in more recent times, you'll find MTO in the list if not at the top!
                            Delchev was definitely a wise man. His words couldn't be any truer in today's circumstances. MTO is easily up there in terms of giving Macedonians a dose of reality.

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                            That is very impressive EgejskaMakedonia Bravos. Can you make some more similar to this one if you have the chance ?
                            Sure thing Momce, anything in particular you're after? I originally made that picture for a facebook cover photo but I enjoy using photoshop. It's been a while but might pick it up a bit in my spare time again.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                              • Jul 2012

Delchev was definitely a wise man. His words couldn't be any truer in today's circumstances. MTO is easily up there in terms of giving Macedonians a dose of reality.

Sure thing Momce, anything in particular you're after? I originally made that picture for a facebook cover photo but I enjoy using photoshop. It's been a while but might pick it up a bit in my spare time again.
                              Stuff like that with quotes from the Macedonian heroes is my favourite type
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

I want one....might get one made in Macedonia next year

Comment

Working...
                                X