X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Hollywood movie about Macedonian Soldiers

What ever happened to this movie does anyone know about this is it going ahead

YouTube - Hollywood movie about Macedonian Soldiers
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

I've seen this long time ago. Anyone know the exact date or the name?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Somebody posted some information about it a few month ago, haven't heard anything since.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Somebody posted some information about it a few month ago, haven't heard anything since.
        Can you link me to the info please?

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

I really hope that they do go through with this film and that it isn't one of those second rate, B class movies. I haven't heard anything on this project for a long time and no official information released from the companies supposedly behind the film is a concern.

P.S DCH I like your avatar mate, I made it back when I was on the maknews forum.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
            P.S DCH I like your avatar mate, I made it back when I was on the maknews forum.
            It's an awesome avatar. Did you make this one as well? Just guessing by the looks of your avatars.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Nah I didn't make that one but it's pretty cool. I only made a few on the school holidays when I was playing around with photoshop, your avatar probably being my best one. I Haven't used photoshop for months now but it's something to do and satisfying to an extent. The Macedonian Patriotic Art thread on that forum had some great stuff, maybe an idea for the MTO in the future if we can get a few people to contribute their ideas/pictures.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Im on it I start the thread with something Iv been doing as part of my family coat of arms

Here is something I have been working on as possible family coat of arms hope you like them. The picture below is rushed the lions need to be changed, the paun is a symbol of our families faith in the Orthodox faith and Jesus our Lord, the map of United Macedonia as our longing for justice for our people, the sun
                Last edited by lavce pelagonski; 09-14-2010, 07:41 AM.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

It would be excellent positive promotion of Macedonia. Surprisingly or not many Australians I have spoken to know very little of Macedonia beyond Alexander the Great. Hopefully it is a well done movie. I know Id love to see it.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                    • Sep 2010

Surprisingly or not many Australians I have spoken to know very little of Macedonia beyond Alexander the Great.
                    And almost all of them say he's greek.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

What has happened to this is it still going ahead?

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                        What has happened to this is it still going ahead?
                        They probably just said that they are making the movie so people support the war.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

It would seen that that is the case

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Or have the Greeks had a silent hand in preventing it like they tried to do with the showing of "Name is a Name". It wouldn't surprise me given there are Greeks and Greek supporters in Hollywood.

Comment

Working...
                            X