• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Macedonia Timeless - Food

Macedonia Timeless - Food

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Nice advertisement.

But what will the Greeks do when they see feta cheese being eaten in Macedonia? Shock, horror!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Is feta produced all over Greece or only in the 'north'?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

I bet they will have a tantrum and protest that it's theirs...like everything else..

I see they have gone as far as copying our commericals now..
        check this out..

Macedonia is timeless Greece
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

Did that video actually air on TV or is it just one of their YouTube propaganda videos?

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

This one is gold actually, i also liked the one about the mountains too.

The maznik looked awesome
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

What a pack of morons, Macedonia is timeless - Greece (isn't), lol.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                What a pack of morons, Macedonia is timeless - Greece (isn't), lol.

lol

Се враќа синот на Папандреу од училиште и му вели на татко си:
                -Тато, тато! Учителот рече дека си бил педер... и ти и цела нација ни била педерска!
                На тоа Jorgo бурно реагира:
                -Кој е тој учител, да му го начукам јас него во газот?
                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                  • Nov 2009

Great new video advertisement, i didn't think they'll make more, is this Macedonia timeless number 7 now or?

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                    What bs, i could make a video like this, nothing special.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

SOM, I see it as a good thing, it means our tourism videos are very successful and we can all see it. That Greek one is just photos of the region, it wouldn't have cost them anything to make.

Let them copy us, but we all know who is original.

I happened to run into this Tikves commercial, with Croatian Beauty Nikolina Pišek its actually pretty good.

YouTube - Nikolina Pisek -TIKVES
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• malenka
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Nice advertisement.

But what will the Greeks do when they see feta cheese being eaten in Macedonia? Shock, horror!
                        Thats not feta, it is Berovsko sirenje and it is 100 times better than feta.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

Another great ad and a very positive promotion for Macedonia. The video shows that nothing beats maco food

Any idea if an English version will be launched and aired on CNN as previous Macedonia-Timeless commercials have?

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            I happened to run into this Tikves commercial, with Croatian Beauty Nikolina Pišek its actually pretty good.

Btw, Tikves is also the brandname of Turkey`s most famous and biggest selling yogurt/milk company. I think it`s founded about 50-60 years ago by a Macedonian immigrant.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Onur, Tikves is a region in central Macedonia in Kavadarci which is where the wine and spirits are made. Mainly Rakija (you call it Raki) and Wine as the climate and water is perfect there, the region is called Tikveshija so Tikvesh is a shortened version for it.

Just so you know the best wine is made in Kavadarci,Negotino and Demir Kapija.

Onur, You also have Vardar in Turkey, our biggest river is called Vardar.

Comment

Working...
                              X