Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

France Islamization of Paris in Full Swing

France hahaha…

Islamization of Paris in Full Swing

Sunday, 05 September 2010

Friday in Paris. A hidden camera shows streets blocked by huge crowds of Muslim worshippers and enforced by a private security force.

This is all illegal in France: the public worship, the blocked streets, and the private security. But the police have been ordered not to intervene.

It shows that even though some in the French government want to get tough with Muslims and ban the burqa, other parts of the French government continue to give Islam a privileged status.

An ordinary French citizen who has been watching the Islamization of Paris decided that the world needed to see what was happening to his city. He used a hidden camera to start posting videos on YouTube. His life has been threatened and so he uses the alias of "Maxime Lepante. "

Lepante's View

His camera shows that Muslims "are blocking the streets with barriers. They are praying on the ground. And the inhabitants of this district cannot leave their homes, nor go into their homes during those prayers."

"The Muslims taking over those streets do not have any authorization. They do not go to the police headquarters, so it's completely illegal," he says.

The Muslims in the street have been granted unofficial rights that no Christian group is likely to get under France's Laicite', or secularism law.

"It says people have the right to share any belief they want, any religion," Lepante explained. "But they have to practice at home or in the mosque, synagogues, churches and so on."

Some say Muslims must pray in the street because they need a larger mosque. But Lepante has observed cars coming from other parts of Paris, and he believes it is a weekly display of growing Muslim power.

"They are coming there to show that they can take over some French streets to show that they can conquer a part of the French territory," he said.

France's Islamic Future?

If France faces an Islamic future, a Russian author has already written about it. The novel is called "The Mosque of Notre Dame, 2048," a bestseller in Russia, not in France.

French publisher Jean Robin said the French media ignored the book because it was politically incorrect.

"Islam is seen as the religion of the poor people, so you can't say to the poor people, 'You're wrong,' otherwise, you're a fascist," Robin explained.

The book lays out a dark future when France has become a Muslim nation, and the famous cathedral has been turned into a mosque.

Whether that plot is farfetched depends on whom you ask. Muslims are said to be no more than 10 percent of the French population, although no one knows for sure because French law prohibits population counts by religion.

But the Muslim birthrate is significantly higher than for the native French. Some Muslim men practice polygamy, with each extra wife having children and collecting a welfare check.

"The problem of Islam is more than a problem of numbers," said French philosopher Radu Stoenescu, an Islamic expert who debates Muslim leaders on French TV. "The problem is one of principles. It's an open question. Is Islam an ideology or just a creed?"

"It doesn't matter how many there are," he aded. "The problem is the people who follow Islam; they're somehow in a political party, which has a political agenda, which means basically implementing Sharia and building an Islamic state." //CBN
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

Good is all I can say, maybe one day they (Western Europe) can all fall on thier kness and ask for our help

In Macedonia the noise of Muslim worshippers is repeated how many times a day?, why doesnt a resident of Skopje tell our story. They would be labeled a Macedonian Nationlsit denying ethnic Albanians civil rights in a fleeting moment
    Last edited by Frank; 09-06-2010, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Frank, A Wahabi radical Islamist from Kosovo who said that mother Teresa should burn in hell for not being a muslim. They brought him inside the stadium in Chajir to celebrate the end of Ramadan, he gave out a radical speech.

His name is Shefket Krasniki

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Dear Media Watch

Our media has lost its soul. In the era of political correctness gone mad anything which is perceived as possibly to even slightly offend anyone is not reported. This has lead to the bland TV we have today. Today’s journalists should be made to watch news shows such as A Current Affair or 60 minutes ect from 20 years ago to realise the difference. Sadly I suspect they already know but are restrained by their masters.

A case in point was SBS Insight episode on Ban the Burqa which the presenter steered away from the French gentlemen’s arguments that the decision by the French government is not based on favouring or not favouring any religion but one on logical laws balancing competing interests for the good of the society as a whole.

Everyone likes to say they have rights but sometimes different peoples rights infringe on each other. Such competing rights have been looked at in the past and society having reached a consensus created laws where not all rights are absolutes. New issues then need to be compared to these laws before we let them happen or put into play the question are the laws in need of an update. This basic point was raise by the French gentleman but steered away from by the presenter to swamp his point with stereotypical responses on both sides of the argument resulting in a low brow wishy washy program.

Any society anywhere in the world creates the standards by which it chooses to live by. Likewise in Australia we already have certain standards. This point was hardly raised let alone explored by the program in favour of individuals all claiming they have rights in a free society.

The statement that Australia is a free society was hijacked by the audience to mean totally free and no attempt was made by the presenter to challenge this point or let anyone else challenge it. This is blatant manipulation by the program or ineptitude to steer a debate to stick to logical argument.

The statement Australia is a free society does NOT mean absolutely free to do literally anything. I might be a nudist and feel perfectly comfortable with my body and want to exercise my free choice to go shopping in the nude. Don’t I have rights in a so called free society to freely make my own choices. Obviously not because if I were to do this I would very quickly be arrested because my actions although freely of my choice are outside my societies accepted norms which have also been put into law. So one can say a free society does NOT mean absolutely free but ONLY free within the confines of the accepted standards of our society.

In Australia like every other Western society we do not accept individuals walking the streets wearing a balaclava and would treat someone like this with suspicion and the police would definitely want to stop them. Our societies cultural norm is not to hide ones face so we know who we are dealing with. This hiding of the face also goes towards security for if something untoward happens the authorities have something to go on to track down the perpetrator.

The argument boils down to does societies rights override the individuals rights or vise versa or are society’s expectations outdated and need revisiting. If this one basic point is understood and applied equally many issues can be easily settled.

In some societies they allow child brides or clitoral removal in others they perform animal sacrifices in ritual or eat cats and dogs while others slit the throat of cattle just enough to extract a portion of blood for consumption. There are many examples and we could go on but I think the point is made that just because something happens somewhere in the world and is accepted by a society in the world does NOT mean our so call free society should allow acts by individual choosing to call Australia home just because it is part of their cultural or religious norm. This goes exactly to the question does societies rights override the rights of the individual where the choices of the individual are outside the accepted norms of society.

The wide flexibility of our society’s cultural and legal laws and norms are so wide that we call them free but by no means do they mean nor have they ever meant absolutely free.

The Insight program very cleverly or very stupidly tried to steer clear from this point depending on your point of view that they either adhered to political correctness gone mad by design or they are incompetent to pursue a higher level of logical discussion. I suspect the former as I left a concise comment on their web site comment section early in the piece which did not see light of day yet much later date time stamped comments mostly wishy washy I like it or I don’t like it type comments did. In any event if the program wants to tackle mature issues they need to take control and keep the debate on a logical course and not disintegrate into a junior high school pretend to be mature slanging match of repeated clichés and incomplete or false arguments.

Regards

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I saw some of the Ban the Burqa debate. It was very interesting and challenged my beliefs a little.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

A recent survey in the France asked the following question:

Are there too many foreigners in this country now?

Answer:

18% said: YES

82% said: معهد الأمن العالمي بوا! شنط
            Last edited by Bratot; 09-23-2010, 05:12 AM.
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
            X