X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    And the other 300 hundred are people who made the mistake of entering in the first place.
    you seem to enjoy it

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

I monitor all things on the forum, stupid or otherwise. This serves as a buffer against the MTO becoming like your playground at maknews.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

SoM is this the Macedonian Truth Organisation or the Macedonian Truth Hurts Organisation or the Macedonian Truth According to SoM Organisation.

P099 OziMak, you're behaving like a spamming moron, and I don't care for your apparent humour. You fill every thread you visit with these long and irrelevant paragraphs, and I don't appreciate it. Cease your garbage, or I will cease it for you.

Not cool SoM. I will cease it for you. can only be interpreted to mean banning me. This would naturally require a why. Is this forum not a place to rationally present the truth as we see it for and in response to post presented in any thread. In my opening post I introduced myself and amongst other things said I hoped to be a positive influence on this site and to date I believe I have done so by
        replying rationally in posts
        Introducing threads of relevance
        Behaving civilly to all members on this forum regardless if they are Macedonian or not.

I have my own theory on your objections which I will get to later but lets first look at what you have said.

OziMak, you're behaving like a spamming moron

Is this because of the length of some of my post.
        I was not aware of any word count policy and have noticed many people post lengthy post

Is it because I have used many post from different people as quotes in my post.
        I have seen many people do exactly the same thing so they can add ar reply to each post or section of posts as this is sometimes the only way to be able to practicly do it. In p093 you say Wow.....just wow, what a summary yet although the text you refer to had many quotes each had its own response or was used as evidence where two or more quotes were replied to collectively also concurrently the body of the text went to the overall message of the post that being this is really getting silly and too much ego is standing in the way and the need for civil norms before it escalates for no good reason or make this site look silly. Basically MakedonskaKafana made a bad judgement call and rather than simply apologise and chalk it up to experience and we can all move on friendly chose to back himself to the hilt and even demanding an apology for himself. Humour was used to broach a touchy subject with touchy egos posters but by no means only a mere summery or spam.

and I don't care for your apparent humour

Maybe a hard gung-ho approach would have ended things sooner as the issues a extremely black and white and MakedonskaKafana could have been put in his place very quickly with a few frank question to determine his fate on the forum but note I am a mere poster and not part of the forums administration and hence not my place to pose such question to him and also note I am mindful of this fact and have always behave appropriately on this point at all times. The closest I have come to ONLY SUGESTING a ban was when a member I will not use names now but can PM you if you do not remember the incident started making in my opinion stupid statements that they felt Greek but were Macedonian ect.

The other use of such apparent humour as you put it was the Mum Aint no Whore piece after failing to gain understanding from people with out blurting it out in black and white terms. Maybe I was being too reserved in not stating the subject in black and white terms but I have noted neither the UMD nor Bucktop or anyone else for that matter has to date put it so bluntly in black and white and I did not feel it was my position to be the first to say so openly. The style of writing was used to covey a message without using a loudspeaker nor being disparaging to anyone. In any event it made for a fun read. At least some said they found it funny and appreciated it even if apparently SoMe didn’t.

The only other use of your apparent humour has been in the form of satire. A general policy is when posed with a obvious stupid question I usually give a stupid response sometimes in satirical form at my displeasure of being asked stupid questions which are in general and not specific to this forum a veiled tactic of control ie a veiled put down to know you place. A tactic I have never accepted and have responded civilly albeit in satire or more plain speak to say stop asking stupid questions and trying to redefine my place. I don’t make out to be better than any other poster but by the same token I will not accept being seen as somehow less then other posters and somehow less deserving of common respect.

Other than the above examples the use of your apparent humour have been very brief and directed at the fallacy of the content of news articles and the arguments by the news writer and not at any member.

you with these long and irrelevant paragraphs

What can one say but False. Most of my posts are brief. A few times I have written in length but only when the point could not be made more concisely. The first thing that comes to mind is the Suez canal post. It like other lengthy post I have done could have been done piecemeal but would have been tedious for both me and other posters and also the theme could have redirected askew before any point was reach.

This is a common form of writing and many posters use it all the time. In general I try to be brief simply to just not waste my time let alone being used to fill every thread you visit.

Cease your garbage.

Really SoM is it about garbage or taking the Mickey at the silliness of the escalation of this thread and later in p096 a comeback to a disparaging remark in p093. By the way my only choice of so called drugs are tobacco and alcohol neither of which I consume in excess while being on this forum. Is it about garbage or hurt feelings. There has been a sharp tone about you in commenting on my posts since the Yugoslav passport and PC ie politically correct Nazi misunderstanding and the can you read Macedonian are you from Australia days to which as stated above as a stupid question get a stupid answer.

I think core issues to you are the

Australian Macedonian Church issue which I unwittingly stuck my toe in without knowing had a money trail been looked at before.

Not immediately and absolutely fully supporting the common consensus of ceasing the name negotiations immediately

Not being absolutely colour blind ie absolute racial equality

When knock down comments have been made by whoever I have not immediately shut up and bowed my head.

There may be more that I haven’t thought of now.

Is it really about garbage or hurt feelings and even if a few long pieces could be considered garbage they are so few in over 8 months of posting are they a Ban issue.

Even this post is long but could it have been said any more concise.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by indigen View Post

MK is a COMPULSIVE SPAMMER, which should be obvious even to "Blind Freddy".
          Changing what it is to be blind today.

YouTube - Stevie Wonder - My Cherry Amour

Stefo Wonderov - Bouf Lerinsko
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-15-2010, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

YouTube - Vlado Pavlov-Karvan za sastita na imeto-Kocani-31.10.2009
            "United" Macedonian Flag
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-15-2010, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

YouTube - RISTO DONEV VELEMAJSTOR VO SAH
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-16-2010, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

YouTube - ILINDEN IN MALA PRESPA 2010 (krajot na proslavata)

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

YouTube - Egejska Makedonija ''BANITSA 2010''

Banitsa 2010
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-17-2010, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

No Rhythm or Reason aka Makedonska Rabota

Anyhow, as many of you know often Macedonian websites exchange banners to help sites. About 2 years ago I get a request to add a site from Macedonia and we exchange banner links. About a year ago i notice this site quietly removes every banner and now seeks payment to be listed on their website.

Result? In 1 year zero banners .. Smart!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

YouTube - Egejska Makedonija '' Banitsa 2010'' Part 3

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

YouTube - Karolina Goceva - Prolet Leto Esen Zima

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Comment

• Makedonetz
                              • Apr 2010

BRAVO!!!!!

Oh how i wish we could go back and step on our acestors & family's soil and where they lived
                              Makedoncite se borat
                              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

YouTube - tsarknias1

YouTube - tsarknias2

Comment

Working...
                                X