Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
      You gotta laugh…

P0001 Stupid is stupid does.
      Wasn’t bad enough not to recognise an error message with line this or line that is a script error had to run to my buddies ie MakNews and bitch an moan like a drunken idiot.

P0011 Im so smart I know "down just for you" and "it's not just you".
      NOTE

That might be the first time that ever happened, a response from a site or server that is really down ..

CASE CLOSED

He said case closed…its kind of an apology isn’t it.

P0012 Makedonska_Kafana, you really have no idea how sites like that work to check if a site works…

P0013 It cant be me you brainiak…your not smarter than a computer.
      Rogi, what dont you understand?
      If the server is really down it will tell you that or "it's just you"
      False positive?
      I have NEVER seen that happen since 1979!!

P0015 Dang it your like some kind of computer guy…but you cant be smarter than THE computer guy.
      If you're such an EXPERT…
      I understand how it works yet you feel your knowledge is over and above Microsoft.

P0016 Expert…haha…smarter than the average bare boo boo.
      So you claim to represent Microsoft then?
      I'm still confident you have no real understanding of how it works

P0017 Wise guy ehhh…THE computer guy vs. you…hahaha
      Nope, you seem to have more knowledge then they do and how things really work.
      99.9% of the time that message is dead on and a safe bet. Was it wrong this time?
      According to you it was 100% wrong so no need for you to justify .. maybe's

P0018 If I cant dig my way out of a hole Ill dig sideways just in case you are some computer guy…that’ll show you.
      RECAP
      How and why did most of this start?
      …will not be entertained much by many of the other MTO forum posters
      and I say this just to FOREWARN YOU on the state of the nation…

P0019 "FOREWARN YOU" - Red flag
      Go ahead and make excuses and or justify his reasons for that addition and warning ..

P0020 Mea Colpa…dang foreigners…is that mia kolpa…must be kopa…or is it mia tsolpa…must be tsapa. Dang it what do I know…do I look like fing Mel Gibson.
      RTG, I didn't not come here to knock the MTO…I just do it on other sites…out of respect ypu know.
      It was him i tell ya…He's looking to start something with me and I'm very willing when required to do so - he made it very personal

P0023 The grounds feeling softer…we ll dig our way out of this hole yet…dig faster.
      knew it, another piss poor excuse. Is he a mod? if he is (?) would look rather fishy I would have to say ..

P0024 If you aint got quality givem heaps of quantity untill you tire them out and win by default…two best words in the English language Dee Folt.
      "Another" piss poor excuse? Please, do you think you 'won' the argument over your baseless technical claim?

By the way, he is not an admin or mod, he is a regular poster like you and I are. Again with the assumptions...

Anyway, I am over it, this thread has lost my interest.

P0026 A wise old lion said…grr…nock it off you ding bat…I luv all in my dominion…I mean domain…I mean site…I mean grr.
      Makedonska_Kafana, far be it from me to describe the intricacies of the internet. But surely you might eventually agree that the site would still be accessible to you if you were banned. Thessalo-Niki would also agree that he can still access Maknews but is no longer able to post there. In your case, you could not even view the site. Truthfully, there was indeed a very disturbing glitch on the domain that you were the first to point out the day before.

I believe I am one of view people who actually has faith that you can contribute positively to dialogue. Your rant was not warranted because you were not banned, plain and simple.

P0030 Far out…no wonder the UMD is falling apart.
      Unity is a word not known to Macedonians or what?

P0034 Hey Yua Tsapa I missed the Mea Colpa part 1
      Kafana, are you going to apologise for your stupid rant or not?

P0036 Hey Yua Tsapa I missed the Mea Colpa part 2
      I would advise M_K to apologies if he wants any type of respect in this forum.
      If he chooses not to that is his bad luck, there has more important things to worry about then someone with no respect.

P0039 Hey Yua Tsapa I missed the Mea Colpa part 3
      ...lets hope he's man enough to admit that he did the wrong thing.

P0040 Hey Yua Tsapa I missed the Mea Colpa part 4
      Integrity would seem hard to come by in people that change faces like a chameleon changes colours.

P0041A Boo Hoo…creeeeek in the cracks…and screw you…and BFFs forever.
      I can't post on this forum…
      and even though it seems I jumped the gun…
      I'm don't have regrets not my concern if people cant handle it ..
      more choices like Facebook.

P0049 Priceless…A
      I said sorry once, not doing it anymore .. ahh when

Hypocrites

P0052 Priceless…B
      SOM deletes my posts as a hobby or hurls insults, I want you to say sorry then I will forgive you ..

P0070 Priceless…C
      I don't need anger management, people just need to stop pissing me off.
      You should put that in your signature.

P0071 Priceless…D
      These guys think I'm going to kiss their ass and say sorry again - ONCE was good enough and I did that if they go back and look.

They want to piss me off Igor... mi dremi kuro

P0065 That's pretty much the crux of it.
      It is not like people are devastated by your attack, but if you don't want to irrevocably lose any remaining credibility, like you have on Maknews, and Maklink before that, you would man up and say that you were wrong in this instance. Otherwise, while you continue to play the fool, you would be treated as a fool. Which is a shame because you do have valuable knowledge about Macedonian History in NA that gives you a unique perspective that could help contribute to the cause.

That's pretty much the crux of it. Any further discussion is superfluous.

P0071B …mi dremi kuro…
      P0075 I have…A thread in my honor ..
      P0073 with…1,415 views…LMFAO (Dedo Lexo is a King)
      P0076 RTG did something very special for me which pisses many off ..
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com/

P0081 I got pictures with big guys
      P0082 …and more pictures and places to go to take more pictures.
      …and lets not forget FB BFFs forever

P0079 Togash neka ti dremi.
      I am way passed your insincere and stupid apologies, you are a spammer, i mi dremi kuro mene koi si i sho si, oti tuka nisto ne si i nikogas nema da si.

Oh please, get off the drugs, you think they viewed the thread because of you or because you were being schooled by all of the members here for insulting the MTO? Wake up mate, uste so detski pamet si i taka cel zivot ke ostanis.

I am done with your insults towards myself and the MTO. One more word, veiled or not, and you're out of here. Togash neka ti dremi.

P0070 I don't need anger management, people just need to stop pissing me off.
      You should put that in your signature.

You should rent the movie Falling Down with Michel Douglas…you just might see the funny side of this.

P0037 OziMak, cheerleading again, are we? So se mesas?
      No SoM I said my 2c worth without cheering but maybe you missed it all the way back in post 04.
      Wow.....just wow, what a summary.....if you're done simultaneously posting and smoking bongs, cease the irrelevance and come back to normality.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

YouTube - Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

a NEW Grecian from USSR?

Brilliant philologist and sexy YouTube sensation Marina Orlova is Hot For Words—and you will be too when you join her on a titillating journey through the origins and meanings of words and phrases. Combining fascinating philology and etymology with provocative, full-colored photos of the alluring author, Hot For Words makes intelligence almost unbearably sexy…and lots of fun!

- people come for a location .. wtf

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Wow I mean wowI didnt realise anyone could miss the humour in what I wrote and just think it was a mere summery but there you go theres always one out there.

I have heard bongs are supposed to give you a stronger hit and since people say things they are familiar with I might suggest you stop using bongs when reading the stronger hit seems to impair your comprehension.

Thats why I prefer my drugs made with a little machine that rolls it up and stuffs it in a cigarette type shell with filter included. Very mellow.

I guess the stronger hit might have made you pass out before you could get to post088 3 posts down but your buddy whos honour the thread is in must have sucked on the bong second and was conscious enough to post p086 where he basically says he didnt realise I had said anything and just cut and past forcing me to spell it out for him in post p088.

Guys the mellow stuff is better. If for some reason ie bongs the words posted arent enough for you to understand it grab a copy of Falling Down mellow out and you might start seeing the funny side.

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

Dang MakedonskaKafana I didnt realise how much like Mel Gibson you are

1. I think someone said you might have been from Australia or been in Australia at some time.

2. Prone to lapses of judgement

3. Prone to foot in mouth disease.

4. Prone to go on a bitching rant at the drop of a hat.

5. Your delusions of grandeur make you incapable of apologising without make the other guy feel like they did something.

6. And now your promoting your own Russian wannabe successful girlfriend. Is she a gold digger like Mels one.

No wonder you have problems just look at Mel.

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

You have a long way to go before you catch up to her viewed count. Maybe you can send a word request for inflated ego and deflated ego. With such word skills as her resume suggests I am sure she can explain it to you.

Viewed count MakedonskaKafana 2214

Viewed count Russian girl over 1 million.

YouTube - 100 Million views!!!

I think MakedonskaKafana will fly off on a rant because he cant count that high and want to me.hahaha
                How did that just for you and just for all thing go again.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

OziMak, you're behaving like a spamming moron, and I don't care for your apparent humour. You fill every thread you visit with these long and irrelevant paragraphs, and I don't appreciate it. Cease your garbage, or I will cease it for you.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                    • Apr 2010

Is it just me or was what i read like a high school bitch fest at the lunchroom cafeteria?
                    Makedoncite se borat
                    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                      Is it just me or was what i read like a high school bitch fest at the lunchroom cafeteria?
                      I'm use to this stuff on Macedonian forums, nothing new

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-13-2010, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

I must be like a Macedonian magnet ..

Comment

• malenka
                          • Sep 2008

2000 of them is me

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by malenka View Post
                            2000 of them is me
                            u SEXY thing malenche!!
                            YouTube - I LOVE YOU - Celine Dion ( lyrics )
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-15-2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

And the other 300 hundred are people who made the mistake of entering in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                              X