Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Prolet, your signature is huge, it takes up a lot of space, and I am not impressed with Gruevski so would prefer it not in my face every time I read one of your posts
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Coolski
      • Sep 2008

Kafana, the more you talk, the further you keep digging. Take a step back, realise what you've done. It's not too late to put integrity before ego and do the right thing.
      - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
      - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I am not sure he knows the meaning of the word 'integrity' unless it concerns the colour consistency of his favourite goats.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
          MK, am not sure why you are so angry
          Kuka, these very people cry when they're not able to post freely without censorship on other forums; however, they LOVE to attack and insult other's and HATE being being questioned.. truth, double standards

I said sorry once, not doing it anymore ..

Hypocrites
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-05-2010, 09:02 AM.
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

She knows us better than you do, indeed, Julie is one of us, you walking contradiction.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

SOM, you are the one person that owes my an over apology years. You want to to that?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

SOM deletes my posts as a hobby or hurls insults, I want you to say sorry then I will forgive you ..

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Ah, why not. Go ahead Kafana, humour me, how have I wronged you to owe you an apology over years?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Which posts did I delete? Are you going to start lying now? Continue to do so and I will ban you personally.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Which posts did I delete? Are you going to start lying now? Continue to do so and I will ban you personally.
                      On maknews, about 3,759

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

The MTO has been around for 2 years, I haven't been on Maknews for over that period of time, and have not been a moderator there for even longer. Is this why you have bad-mouthed the MTO, because of something you think happened years ago? Which of those posts that I supposedly deleted didn't consist of goat pictures or some other stupidity? Don't you realise you're one of the prime reasons for that place going to the dogs? Have you forgotten all of the other times before that when we all tried to be diplomatic with you? Of course you have.

You are lucky to not have been banned yet for your idiocy. I am hardly in the mood to entertain your typical bafoonery now, the fact that you're Macedonian is the only reason why you have been allowed to stay as long as you have. Don't ever insult our place again, ever, or you will forever disappear from here. And you can consider that a personal promise from me.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Don't you realise you're one of the prime reasons for that place going to the dogs? Have you forgotten all of the other times before that when we all tried to be diplomatic with you? Of course you have.

You are lucky to not have been banned yet for your idiocy. I am hardly in the mood to entertain your typical bafoonery now, the fact that you're Macedonian is the only reason why you have been allowed to stay as long as you have. Don't ever insult our place again, ever, or you will forever disappear from here. And you can consider that a personal promise from me.
                          you love to make THREATS yet don't accept them back. it's facebook that killed forums like maknews, mkmuzika, maklink, and yes at some point mto will be hit as well ..

not members or organizations, the REAL truth
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-05-2010, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                            Kuka, these very people cry when they're not able to post freely without censorship on other forums; however, they LOVE to attack and insult other's and HATE being being questioned.. truth, double standards

I said sorry once, not doing it anymore ..

Hypocrites
                            I have not been on Maknews and am so pleased I have not been, I dont understand why this other forum is being brought up here. I dont see the need to go on that forum, and I speak my mind quite openly, and this forum here has afforded me the ability to voice my opinion quite often. It has also afforded me the right to make up my own mind about certain issues, in particular one of them, as needed to witness the hyocrisy for myself.
                            I have read many of your posts and a lot of them are attacks on members of the forum, calling us all hypocrites here is your perogative, but I find it hypocritical that you have the need to be so angry with everyone here, why are you here?
                            se nadevam oti dushmanite koga chitaat se raduvat, velat, puli ovay prost narod kako se jadat eden so drug.
                            I suggest if you have a personal gripe with someone then you should PM and speak with that person without calling everyone hypocrites here.
                            I personally dont give a toss what anyone calls me, I know what I am, and if the standard of members at Maknews is something you are representing here, I am so pleased I never became a member
                            This is the Macedonian Truth Organisation, and this forum is one of integrity, truth, and I would ask you to have some dignity before you call others names
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Macedonians who have an interest in the Macedonian Cause and frequent the internet will continue to flock to the MTO, you won't be ruining this place like you did maknews. Fact. You can either be a part of it, a part of us, or, you can search for your cause on facebook.

The Macedonian Truth Organisation is here to stay.

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                                you love to make THREATS yet don't accept them back. it's facebook that killed forums like maknews, mkmuzika, maklink, and yes at some point mto will be hit as well ..

not members or organizations, the REAL truth
                                The reason why those very forums have gone on a downward trend(I do not know this, just assuming you are correct) is the very fact that they lack any content that the reader is interested of reading or providing.

Content is everything, believe me.
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X