• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
    Please support TV SONCE Macedonia

http://makedonskakafana.com/television.html
    Julie, there is a good movie on right now, pop some corn ..

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

MK, would be awesome if my 3 sons did not continually (expensively) go over my internet usage quota each month
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
        MK, would be awesome if my 3 sons did not continually (expensively) go over my internet usage quota each month
        That one is over but I'll keep you posted "play by play" ..

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Former Canadian Minister of Defense realeases information that the USA is using Alien Technology.

YouTube - Canada Admits - Alien Technology Operated by the USA

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Македонските историчари дојдоа до грчки документ кој го признава постоењето на македонскиот јазик
            Да се забрани македонскиот, и како мајчин јазик да се пишува исклучиво грчкиот. Ова е суштината на наредбата на леринската префектура од 1954 година откако грчката влада утврдила дека Македонците во северна Грција во формуларите за добивање на лични документи се пишувале Македонци со македонски мајчин јазик.

Во наредбата, која формално се повикува на националните интереси, грчките власти им наредуваат на матичарите да ги избришат зборовите македонски, албански, влашки и исклучиво за јазикот на таткото и мајката да впишуваат грчки . Димитар Љоровски Вамваковски, историчар од Институтот за национална историја, со чија помош е дојдено до оригиналниот документ, за Канал 5 вели дека ова е еден од најдобрите докази за асимилаторската политика на грчките власти кон Македонците во Грција. Документот на леринската префектура ги побива сите тези на Атина дека во Грција никогаш не постоело македонско малцинство.

-„Македонски” јазик, како што е одговорот од некој од вас на горенаведеното прашање, или „словенски” јазик не постоеше никогаш во грчка Македонија, а тие кои тврдат за обратното се жртви на антигрчката пропаганда, очигледно од не знаење.
            Говорниот идиом од мал процент на жители на Македонија, домородци, воглавно постара популација, не е официјален јазик, ТУКУ месен јазичен идиом, затоа што ако беше јазик би требало како што се кажа погоре, да има азбука и граматика, т.е. со него да може да се врши коресподенција, точно како што се случува со ГРЧКИОТ, ФРАНЦУСКИОТ, АНГЛИСКИОТ и други официјални јазици”, стои во наредбата потпишана од министерствата за надворешни и внатрешни работи префектурата во Лерин од 1954.

Документот, според познавачите, е само дел од грчката стратегија за насилна промена на Националната свест кај негрците која во 1950 година во Парламентот во Атина јавно ја промовирал грчкиот министер за надворешни работи, Јаонис Софјанопулос. Делот од таа стратегија која предвидува молк во јавноста и медиумите за постоење на македонски народ во оваа земја, грчката влада успешно го спроведува веќе 60 децении.

Горан Момировски

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Comment

• Makedonetz
              • Apr 2010

Makedoncite se borat
              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Ljubanec
                • Nov 2010

Personally, I left Maknews because it became a forum not about fighting people that are against Macedonia's rights, but fighting other Macedonians. It became a spam depository of a certain poster who has a love of posting pictures of goats. That person is a divider not a unifier. I can only wish s/he would go to greek topix and find some greek poster there who loves goats just as much as s/he does.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Ljubanec View Post
                  Personally, I left Maknews because it became a forum not about fighting people that are against Macedonia's rights, but fighting other Macedonians. It became a spam depository of a certain poster who has a love of posting pictures of goats. That person is a divider not a unifier. I can only wish s/he would go to greek topix and find some greek poster there who loves goats just as much as s/he does.
                  I see you're doing GREAT things here - 4 posts

PS You're still at Maknews so quit the BS
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-09-2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Ljubanec
                    • Nov 2010

Actually no, I was banned because I was sick of this internet warrior calling me a UMD cheerleader and making the most ridiculous statements about masons and jews. He turned the place into spam with his/ her non-sensical rants. Apparently s/he questioned my loyalty as a Macedonian, but his is the one that should be questioned. This "big talker" has ruined Maknews and weakens our community.

4 posts is ok.....I'll take 4 quality posts over a 1000 posts with pictures of goats anyday.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Ljubanec, I don't think there has ever been an UMD cheerleader (or a person accused of being one) banned from Maknews. What was your username there?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                        MK
                        Thanks for the answer! Wouldn't it have exposed Crvenkovski as weak if he couldn't answer the question, or a traitor if he answered "change the name to get into NATO"? It seems to me there isn't much countering of Crvenkovski"s arguments, which are weak at best, and are allowed to go unchallenged.
                        This is where you need your proxies…NGOs to say the things the government cant and then to take any heat while the government always looks roses.

Comment

• Ljubanec
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Ljubanec, I don't think there has ever been an UMD cheerleader (or a person accused of being one) banned from Maknews. What was your username there?
                          I made an ad hominem attack on this internet warriors wife- who btw is a greek. I think that should warrant a temporary ban, not permanent.
                          My user name there was georgeyporgey.

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                            This is where you need your proxies…NGOs to say the things the government cant and then to take any heat while the government always looks roses.
                            OM
                            Or possibly the diaspora to commence legal proceedings for the recognition of Macedonia under it's self chosen name, while the politicians in ROM stay smelling like roses - maybe?
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ljubanec View Post
                              I made an ad hominem attack on this internet warriors wife- who btw is a greek. I think that should warrant a temporary ban, not permanent.
                              My user name there was georgeyporgey.
                              Ok, thanks for the reply.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                                OM
                                Or possibly the diaspora to commence legal proceedings for the recognition of Macedonia under it's self chosen name, while the politicians in ROM stay smelling like roses - maybe?
                                Exactly right Makedonce both internal and external organisation to split the calling out and the heat and also to appear to have more voces.

Just look at the Greek diaspora or others ramp up when needed…the Greek government doesn’t answer on every issue yet every issue has a response.

If we had unity every Macedonian diaspora organisation would be jumping on issues and making their own press releases and working with local organisations. The propaganda war is won by effective use of being the squeaky wheel. Yet in the Macedonian case we have anti MakNews anti UMD anti ect…granted for good reason…who could have been effective tools for the cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X