X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

What idiots!

The National-Democratic Union and Izet Mexheti, the mayor of the municipality of Cair have came to a conclusion that the Albanians are responsible for Skopje's liberation. How stupid is that? where did they find this garbage from? and why has it taken them so long to say anything if it is true? i believe it's not true, i think it's Albanian propaganda that the Greeks have started to use in the website History of Macedonia. They have also made a celebration date for this on 12th of August which has already past.

Is the National-Democratic Union a Albanian minority party?

• Вардарец
    • Sep 2008

They had some gathering in Skopje yesterday around Skenderbegs statue, for the "albanian liberation of Skopje".

Not even 100 people attended.
    For the glory of the Hellenes! Abandon orthodoxy and join your true religion! http://www.hellenicreligion.gr/... Zeus awaits you!

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

THe moral of the story is that the Albanians will try anything.They want this they want that but they don't even regard themselves as cirizens of macedonia.They want a country within a country,They'll make up any BS story & want people to pay it's respect as if it's the truth.When the albanians decide to show more respect for where they live & act as proper macedonian citizens then they will be respected.Also they have become far too natuonalistic.Can a person imagine insulting their macedonia by flying their own albanian flag.
      Last edited by George S.; 08-13-2010, 04:03 PM. Reason: edit
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I consider this more a joke than anything else.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Frank
          Banned
          • Mar 2010

Its more then a Joke this is a acceptance that they dont aknowledge Macedonain Independance or respect the Countrys national Day

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Тhis has to be the biggest joke of the year, In 1912 Skopje had a population of 12,000 people so if 35,000 Albanians came to liberate Skopje that means more soldiers came then people who lived there.

They are becoming more and more of a laughing stock, its another attempt for them to grab more land rights just after the 9 year anniversary of the Ohrid Accord which the Albanians are saying its not fully implemented.

The Turkish and the Vlach Communities in Macedonia have done so much more for Macedonia, this is just another embarrassment for the Albanians.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Вардарец
              • Sep 2008

Prolet, Skopje had around 35.000 people in 1912 (10.000 before the railway was built).

The shqip that was speaking on the 'albo ilinden celebrations', was speaking how on that day, the albanians not only liberated Skopje as the capital of the Kosov"a" vilayet and ancient Dardania, but Kosovo as a whole.

There were a MAX of 100 people at the gathering. Official invitations were sent to all of the major parties, but no one attended (no one including from DUI and DPA).
              Albanian, American and EU flags were present, whereas the Macedonian was not.

I wonder what is Gruevski doing? Why is he allowing gatherings of these type to be held in first place. A direct insult to the sovereign Macedonia.

Other than that ... a complete joke, they are just disgracing themselves.
              For the glory of the Hellenes! Abandon orthodoxy and join your true religion! http://www.hellenicreligion.gr/... Zeus awaits you!

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                IMO, you and others might see it that way but the Ghegs/Shiptars are starting to OPENLY and PUBLICLY stake their long-established ambit claim to Skopje! The city post 2001 resembles a divided Beirut, and even more so with it now being a bi-lingual city. Strategically, the Shiptars have Skopje in a tight grip and it is only a matter of time before things escalate to an all-out push for a takeover by the Ghegs or for further concessions along the road to their full control of the city (or large/r parts of it and the state).

FYI: The "commemoration" in front of the statute the "Albanian" national hero "Skaderbeg" in the center of Skopje says a lot on its own and the small turnout at this initial event should not be taken as a lack of official support amongst ALL sections of the Shiptar establishment (political, religious and academic) and general population in Macedonia and outside. Expect larger and larger turnouts in future!
                Last edited by indigen; 08-14-2010, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Вардарец View Post
                  Albanian, American and EU flags were present, whereas the Macedonian was not.
                  This is disgraceful and completely consistent with the ethnic Albanian negation of the Macedonian identity in Macedonia.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    It is a complete joke seeing as though there has no historical proof of this claim. I personally have not heard of something like this. I would like to see were they got this idea from.

The interesting thing will be to see if another stupid idea like this comes out in Macedonia.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

I think if tghey keep laying claims this will anger the macedonian population.If there is another outbreak of hostilities like 2001 maybe the Albanians would be wiped out.They are just making trouble for themselves?President Trajkovski said had the Macedonian forces fought much harder there probably would not be any albanian issues today.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

George S im sure you know how Macedonians think. Next time I think it will be a blitz including the civilian population uprising. They saw who came to their aid. A lot can be achieved in 24 hours or less.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

I agree Ozimak are you from sydney or melbourne?Where are you from maso originally?
                          Last edited by George S.; 08-14-2010, 02:27 PM. Reason: edit
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                          X