X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
    Prolet I know that Tose trained with Nedev and Im not saying that it isnt the oldest or the most popular karate in Mak but they will not be allowed in the olimpics here is a link of the MKF on the left hand side you can si the organisations they are afiliated with the WKF and Olympics being amung them.
    http://www.kfm.com.mk/
    There wont be any Karate Federation in the Olympics i dont think, there are too many types of Karate. Dejan Nedev has been a European and World Champion in Traditional Karate, we havnt had any success in any other sport. His brother Aljosa has won a silver medal.

Lets hope Pece can follow the trend.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

Thats good Prolet, one of my brothers trainers from the AKF was telling us that it will be the federations that will be a way in to the Olympics because they are standerdising it, that is the way they score also my brother does competition katas now within the AKF there are shotokan and gogu the two main styles of karate. Prolet it will happen the AKF is apart of the Australian sports commision, you cant have some random club or person entering they have to go though a process. When my brother was selected for Ociania and Japan only two person was selected in their age and wieght devision from the national team it happens in every sport that are in the Olympics.
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Pece Naumovski karate highlights 2010

Here are the highlights of 2010 for Pece just some knockouts I put together.

YouTube - Pece Naumovski Karate Highlights 2010
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Are punches to the head allowed in tournaments like that?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

yes they are, but sometimes full contact happens that is why they have the protective gear on.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Go Pecka, the young Maco looks like a bit of a live wire in the ring
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

Well done Pece, he's so fast.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

I just got Pece from school he says hi to everyone, he is going to Fiji soon for the Fiji karate open.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Pece sure knows how to fight, nice exchange there on that footage. He's got a big future ahead of him.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

time to get Pece into Muay Thai
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                        yes they are, but sometimes full contact happens that is why they have the protective gear on.
                        Sorry Lavce, your comment above does not make sense to me. Are they allowed to punch and kick to the head at full power?
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                          time to get Pece into Muay Thai
                          I have trained this in Thailand with some very capable Thai fighters. People who are not conditioned to fight these guys do so at their own peril. What I love about them is how humble they are outside of the ring instead of acting like tough guys walking the streets after.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

RTG it is semi contact, sometimes it is inevitable that full contact will occur even to the most experienced like at the senior. but the torso is allowed

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Pece Naumovski Fiji International Karate Championship

Pece Naumovski the Macedonian Australian karate kid has come back triumphant from the Fiji International Championships held on the 3-4 December 2010 winning two gold medals in Kumite (sparring) 12 to 13 yrs and team kumite 13 to 17 yrs. He represented Australia which was among seven other countries from Oceania. Pece in an interview with Ico Najdovski from Macedonian community radio 3zz and Lav radio in Ohrid had this to say “It was very hard but with my hard training and determination I was able to beat my fellow opponent six nil”.
                              Pece thanks all his supporters and sponsors for helping him get to this stage, Pece will always keep on winning and carry the Macedonian flag to all international karate events.

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Congratulations to Pece, well done!
                                The flag looks great too!
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X