• lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Some articles in the Macedonian media about the world championship

Наумоски ја одбрани Светската титула

Пеце Наумовски ја одбрани својата светска

карате титула (Видео)

Пеце Наумовски GKR светски шампион 2013

Наумовски ја одбрани светската титула во карате

Младиот талентиран каратист уште еднаш докажа дека поседува голем потенцијал. На светското првенство во неговиот стил GKR карате што се одржа во спортскиот ...

Пеце Наумовски потворно ја одбрани светската титула во карате

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Really good to see.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Impressive stuff Lavce, well done to him.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

He had an interview for 3ZZZ radio
            Pece Naumovski od Melburn po vtor pat svetski prvak vo karate! - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

greatnews for pece & macedonians.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                  Nice to see some recognition! Next time he might even include the word Macedonian!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Светскиот карате шампион Пеце Наумовски даде интервју за светскиот магазин Шимбурн
                    Објавено во: Австралија Автор: Фаланга Датум: 21 Јануари, 2014

Пеце Наумовски актуелен и кога не се натпреварува.

Светскиот карате шампион Пеце Наумовски деновиве даде екслузивно интервју за познатиот карате магазин Шимбурн (Shimburn), магазин кој се продава во киосците во Америка, Европа, Австралија, Канада и пошироко.
                    Темата на разговорот е последното светско првенство на кој Пеце повторно стана светски карате шампион.
                    Пеце Наумовски покрај што е одличен спортист истиот успех го има и во училиштето како одличен ученик, Пеце исто така е идол на многу македонците во Австралија.
                    На големиот празник Водици ја посети Македонската Православна Црква „Св. Никола“ во Престон и за здравје ја купи на јавна лицитација иконата на Св, Петка каде ке го краси неговиот дом наредните шест недели а со тоа му посакуваме многу здравје и успех во училиштето и во спортот.
                    Погледнетего целосното интервју на Пеце Наумовски кое го даде за магазинот Шимбурн.

Interview for SBS radio

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

oh what a champ.That's the best news to come ot congrats to pece & a Macedonian champ.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

well done champ,you are the best.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

PECE NAUMOVSKI AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL CHAMPION 2014

On the 1-3 August 2014 the AKF Australian National championship was held at the HBF sports arena, Perth, Western Australia. Pece Naumovski represented the Victorian karate federation (VKF) at this tournament. Pece has trained hard this year to be at his best and has had to balance the sport he loves, karate and his year 12 studies. Pece was able to come away with the gold medal in his weight division, kumite (fighting) junior -68kg and was also selected to join the Victorian junior team to win a gold medal in kumite (fighting) teams. This is Pece’s ninth Australian championship, “Next year I will be in the senior division and my ultimate goal is to become senior Australian national champion and to be selected to represent Australia at the world championship”, Pece said.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Well done Pece! He's got a few nicks from the samurai swords on his chin
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Fantastic effort Pece!!! Well done!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Well done to Pece, a good example for other young Macedonians.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X