X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
    I'm not I'm his brother. But thanks for the compliment.
    ...lol

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

I'm not I'm his brother. But thanks for the compliment.
      Does he beat you up for kicks?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
        Does he beat you up for kicks?
        Well my status as an older brother saves me from such "kicks"
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• ProMKD
          • Oct 2011

Wonderfully said by Pece. What a great guy! Love that he carries his pride everywhere he goes.
          You too Lavce, your parents must have done something right!
          www.everythingmacedonia.com
          Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Thanks mate, if more of the young were more involved in Macedonian issues we would not be in this situation. As the going says "the children are our future" well were are our Macedonian children now (listening to Serb music hugging ventilators) to write a letter. This forum should be flooded with letters like Pece's.
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Lavce
              Very true mate! I would certianly like to see more young people joining the MTO and participating in debate on important Macedonian issues, before it's too late!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

This is the perfect place for them to learn a more in depth look into our history.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

This is the perfect place for them to learn a more in depth look into our history.
                  Lavce
                  Very true mate, I would make it compulsory reading in the history section at least, in order to become a member!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Please vote for Pece Naumovski for the Best Promoter of Macedonia Award in the category good will diplomacy

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Lavce
                      Done - Pece is at 100% - miles ahead of anyone!

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                        • Sep 2010

I gave my vote to him

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Thank guys every vote counts.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Hi those who have voted for Pece in the Best promoter of Macedonia award can you please do it again this time following these steps. Face book blocks the votes if you do not activate their poll app. thank you

click on the first link provided http://apps.facebook.com/opinionpolls/
                            and see picture below for steps

then click on this link to get to the voting poll pece is all the way down in the category of good will diplomacy http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...pp_20678178440
                            follow picture for directions

thank you all who voted. if you can put your vote count it would be great.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Pece for Macedonia in Fiji Karate international

On the 7th to the 10th of December 2011, the Fiji karate international tournament was held in the capital of Suva, Fiji. Pece Naumovski for the first time in his karate career was selected to represent the Republic of Macedonia at this international event. Since 2009 when he was granted Macedonian citizenship by the President of the Republic of Macedonia George Ivanov were he was also awarded a gold coin of Philip II of Macedonia, Macedonia has become more aware of the success of this young talented athlete.

After watching Pece perform and grow in international and national titles the Macedonian Karate Federation through the Macedonian karate club GIV-Skopje were Pece is a member, decided that the time is right for Pece officially represent Macedonia.

Pece Naumovski seemed to be full of energy this is what he had to say,"I feel more powerful and more precise in the way I utilize my techniques in my fights and I think it has something to do with the fact that I am representing my country Macedonia for the first time", Pece said.

The tournament has given Macedonia the title of Fiji international champion with the gold medalist Pece Naumovski. Pece as an athlete has always represented two countries, Australia and Macedonia officially and unofficially respectively. But Pece has always been determined to wave the Macedonian flag. Pece has done what no Macedonian athlete has done before, to represent Macedonia in an international tournament under the constitutional name and with the sixteen ray Macedonian sun flag.

We hope that Pece will continue to represent Macedonia in karate whenever he can, his success is Macedonia and every Macedonians success.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Well done.
                                How can he still represent Australia at the same time?
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X