X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Learn Macedonian Online = UciMakedonskiOnline

how to read, write, and speak Macedonian and to perfect your language skills, e...http://ucimakedonski.mk/
    UciMakedonskiOnline
    ucimakedonski.mk
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Spolaj Ti Julie this will help me learn more and type
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Julie

This is great
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

What a disappointing website with a completely unprofessional delivery.
        They need a lot of work to become more professional and (unfortunately) come across as completely Macedonian in their approach.

I enrolled my eldest son in this course. I asked them to contact me in relation to any enrollment matters so that I could attend to any necessary payments and choose most appropriate study options etc. The first alarm bell was when all correspondence was in Macedonian (and sent to my son instead of me). If someone wants to learn Macedonian, we would safely assume they have limited knowledge of Macedonian. The payment process as well as system for selecting study method was utterly cumbersome.

Finally, the fees charged to my son were well over twice the amount of any broadcast rate of anything listed on the website. Upon querying how this figure was even arrived at, I was advised my son had agreed to this method of delivery. I did remind the people concerned that enrollment decisions were in fact up to me and not my child. I was astounded and reminded of how unprofessional people can be.

I dare say not many people have enrolled for this course because it really feels like a work in progress. It has merit in its approach. I (my son) will persist but remind everyone to be extremely aware of what is promised and what is delivered.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
        X