X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

The Northern lights

Have any of our Northern hemisphere people of the MTO seen the Northern lights recently, i think it occurred some time last night.
    As yous might know the northern lights are caused by a large explosion from the sun called a solar storm.
    This was only a solar minimum.

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.

Last edited by Daniel the Great; 08-05-2010, 04:49 AM.
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

I have never seen them but i hear that they are quite spectactular to watch.Apparently a sight to behold.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonetz
      • Apr 2010

We sat outside on the deck with the kids to watch the northen lights but seen........nothing Only seen one shooting star thats it. But it was a nice clear cool night here in Ontario Canada the only thing we heard were the Volks howling LOL
      Makedoncite se borat
      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
      - Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
      X