X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Romanian Model starts 'beautiful' political party

This is just for a bit of a joke, i found it funny.

A Romanian model who wants to improve the country's image has started a new political party for beautiful people.

Sanziana Buruiana wants to heavily tax obese citizens at a rate of 10 Euros per kilo overweight, and punish anybody making 'dumb blonde' jokes, reports the Metro.

The 23-year old said: "Anyone like that needs to be put in prison."

Other plans include a fine of 100 Euros for infidelity, and a law insisting that only models in bikinis are allowed to work as tourist guides.

Buruiana suggests that this would boost Romania's popularity as a travel destination.

They have my vote.

• Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

Whats the use of this thread without pictures

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      Whats the use of this thread without pictures
      Here you go Frank

Well i hope you did not expect Miss venezuela ..... we are talking about Romania here.

PS:We have or used to have a Romanian member here and i apologise for this joke. I am sure there are beutiful women there.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Bill (as I choke on my breakfast), she could double as a borach for the Macedonian Cause!

Anyway, here is one of the EU's hopeful politicians:
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

I think this is the same one, wow she is a stunner.

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• CA_RO
            • May 2010

Beautiful People's Party and Attila Cseke's Fat Tax law introduced

Firstly I want to say. This is absolutely hilarious. The Romanian Models Party aka Beautiful Political Party has my full support.

Sanziana Buruiana is extremely attractive I have to admit.

It is a very interesting idea to set up, nonetheless I think it will be a huge success as the party gets older.

It would be amazing if our image overseas did change for the better as a result of the Beautiful People's Party policies were to pass.

We do have a fat tax legislation which was started by Attila Cseke who is a Romanian-Hungarian Lawyer.

Attila Cseke is the Minister of Health in Romania.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by CA_RO View Post
              It is a very interesting idea to set up, nonetheless I think it will be a huge success as the party gets older.

I think there should be an age limit for the party.
              28 maximum.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• CA_RO
                • May 2010

Response

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                I think there should be an age limit for the party.
                28 maximum.
                I believe the age limit if there was any (there should be for the well being of the individual) should be set at 18.

As Romanians are legally recognized as adults at the age of 18. Romanians who qualify the requirements for membership of the party should be allowed to become politicians representing the Beautiful People Party at the age of 18 years

A maximum age limit considering the nature of this party and its objectives the maximum age limit should be set from 18 years to 30 years

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

CA_RO, Tell us a bit more about this fat tax? If it were put into place into countries like Australia,UK and USA these governments would rake in alot of money.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• CA_RO
                    • May 2010

Fat Tax in Romania - a Attila Cseke Intiative

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    CA_RO, Tell us a bit more about this fat tax? If it were put into place into countries like Australia,UK and USA these governments would rake in alot of money.
                    The Romanian Fat tax is an intiative that was started by a Romanian-Hungarian Lawyer whose name is:

Minister Attila Cseke

Who is the Minister of Health. The Fat Tax is designed to impose extra charges on all salty, fatty acids and sugary foods so that it will try to decrease the unhealthy diet that a lot of Romanians have gotten to like.

This is expected to raise just over €1 billion Euros into the Romanian GDP by taxing fat foods right across the board. This revenue would help stabilize our balance of payments.

Water, Mineral Juices, organic and healthy foods will not be included in Fat Tax costs.

When the Fat Tax takes the desired effect it will help Romania develop better health programs and improve research and continue to modernize health technologies.

There is controversy over this law and uncertainty on how this law will have an effect in the future.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Hey CA_RO, will you be putting your vote in for Sanziana Buruiana??
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• CA_RO
                        • May 2010

Democratic Vote

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Hey CA_RO, will you be putting your vote in for Sanziana Buruiana??
                        I will wait until I hear more of Mrs Bruiana's policies first before I make a decision.

I am not pleased with her intentions to ban blond jokes.

I do support her own special fat tax by the kilogram because the tax will target the very individual in the most concrete and effective way.

Fat Tax: €10,00 per/kg

I will wait for another year for me to make a decision whether I want to vote or not for this new but curiously odd party.

Comment

Working...
                        X