• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boge
    Banned
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    ...lol

Poor boge, always misunderstanding people...
    Ahh, good to see chavki have empathy.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Boge, I told you he is a good guy too and you are being nasty to him
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Mastika View Post

Everyone calling them Gjupci/Gypsies, do you not realise that this is offensive to them?!?! ...
        since when it is offensive term?

i grow up with Gjupci and noone of them had the problem to be called so.

so i guess you are another victim of the brainwashing initiated with purpose to assimilate the Gjupci.

that lie that "gjupci" is offensive is an UDBA policy invented to "integrate them in our society" (= assimilate them)

in the name is their History. they are Gjupci / Gjupaci from simple reason they are from Gyupta.

Egypet = Gyupta
        India = Gyupta

most of the "gipsies" are from South Egypt and India
        Bratot:
        Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Prolet, it would be very diplomatic of you at his point in time to stop referring to the Romi in that derogatory manner, it is offensive to them and I can see that there are a few on this forum that we should be respectful of.
          I am asking you nicely.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Komita View Post
            Is it very Christian when gypsies from sutka go to the butel cemetary destroy crosses from the graves and use them to lit fires or when they steal from graves?
            But of course they are a poor minority that nobody understands.
            You got that from Shampionite od Shutka, its true though they go to our cemeteries and steal things from there, they have been doing it for decades. I was so pissed off when i saw that Gjuptin breaking the cross with his knee, i've never seen somebody disrespect the dead like that.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Mastika, We have called them Gjupci/Cigani for over 1000 years, its not like this name was made up over night. Its not different to calling Albanians Shiptari, its like you being offended if somebody calls you a Macedonian.

Here is a clip worth seeing.

YouTube - Ne daju nam da krademo
              So is it ok to call black people Niger? And do you do it?

Comment

• Boge
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                Boge, I told you he is a good guy too and you are being nasty to him
                ??? How, here are some of his statements.

What's "wonderful" about the Roma Boge...?

Travelling in his caravan perhaps...?

Apparently he's good at fixing pots and pans though...

Where did you steal it from...
                Your pots and pans repair service must be thriving...

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  Prolet, it would be very diplomatic of you at his point in time to stop referring to the Romi in that derogatory manner, it is offensive to them and I can see that there are a few on this forum that we should be respectful of.
                  I am asking you nicely.
                  Why are you so offended Julie? Its not a racist word, this is what we call them what are we suppose to do blame our forefathers?
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Why are you so offended Julie? Its not a racist word, this is what we call them what are we suppose to do blame our forefathers?
                    if they don't like it today and they have voiced on many occassions in Macedonia that they don't than you must stop. They are Romi, they refer to themselves as Romi and you should respect that. If a Roma mate of yours says Prolet you can call me ciganin than fine , but most don't want to be called that.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
                      ??? How, here are some of his statements.

What's "wonderful" about the Roma Boge...?

Travelling in his caravan perhaps...?

Apparently he's good at fixing pots and pans though...

Where did you steal it from...
                      Your pots and pans repair service must be thriving...
                      ...lol...

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Jankovska, No its not but thats a made up word incited to cause racism this is their name its who they are.

The Vlasi are also called Cincari does this mean they should be offended if somebody calls them Cincars? Like i said these names have long histories they are not made up to cause racism. They are not segregated, bashed,arrested just because of who they are and their race.

Comment

• Mastika
                          • Feb 2010

Mastika, We have called them Gjupci/Cigani for over 1000 years, its not like this name was made up over night. Its not different to calling Albanians Shiptari, its like you being offended if somebody calls you a Macedonian.
                          Why then do you get offended when someone calls you a Slavo-Macedonian or a Slav then? Im sure Greeks will say that they have called us that for over 1000 years. If you want to use offensive terms, then be prepared to be offensive terminology used against you. Although the racism annoys me, what equally annoys me is the fact that those who offend others are not prepared to be offended themselves. Disrespect is a two-way street. Also, the Terminology of the past does not justify ones in the 21st century.

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
                          since when it is offensive term?

i grow up with Gjupci and noone of them had the problem to be called so.

so i guess you are another victim of the brainwashing initiated with purpose to assimilate the Gjupci.
                          Yes Serdar, I am brainwashed because I have enough decency to respect those who respect me. That sure makes a lot of sense.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                            if they don't like it today and they have voiced on many occassions in Macedonia that they don't than you must stop. They are Romi, they refer to themselves as Romi and you should respect that. If a Roma mate of yours says Prolet you can call me ciganin than fine , but most don't want to be called that.
                            I have mates who are cigani, we get along very well but they are educated and have shown me alot of respect and i respect them even more. They hate eachother the most, you would have seen the articles how they disown their children if they dont listen to them, if you recall the series Trst Via Skopje its one of the saddest things that happened where they send children to steal in Italy and their parents never seeing them. It was very sad for me as i know real life stories of that happening its actually a true story.

I can say that they are loyal citizens of Macedonia, some of the muzicari they produced like Ferus Mustafov for example they deserve alot of respect.

Comment

• Boge
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2008

Mate don't know what racist Melbourne world you live in. Calling someone a Tsintsar would be deeply offensive. I am surprised that we have village idiots raising their like here in Oz.

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Mastika, agree with you, Prolet is rascist, and quite unashamedly.

Prolet, you disappoint me.

Comment

Working...
                                X