Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serdarot
    • Feb 2010

i dont know what are you talking about, Romani?

EU changed itīs name to Roman Empire?

Ave Romani!

if you talk about Gjupci, they are wonderful people, and all rasist comments you can stick in your uneducated ignorant rasist a****
    Bratot:
    Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Boge
      Banned
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
      one part egeyka Makedonka and one part vardarka Makedonka, am still confused though Boge as to how you can have 2 parents and be 3 parts of something..

Incidentally, am jealous, love the winnebago
      You a right it should be half, as in. There is no difference between Kostur and Bajro we are all Macedonians. My 1/3 is the bajro.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post

Ave Romani!

if you talk about Gjupci, they are wonderful people, and all rasist comments you can stick in your uneducated ignorant rasist a****
        absolutely, with you Serdarot
        Komita seems to think they should not be in existence.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Boge
          Banned
          • Sep 2008

More confusion? how do you promote the Macedonian cause Boge with pots and pans?
          You need to ask the Phoenix this question!

Comment

• Boge
            Banned
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post

Ave Romani!

Abe nemas pojma bre glupak.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Phoenix, Boge wants me to ask you a question. How does Boge's pots and pans business promote the Macedonian cause?

Boge, Sedarot is sticking up for the Romi , he is a good guy
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Boge
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

I miss read Serdaros post. se izvinuvam doode. si mislev familijata mi ja napajgas kako ona cavkata feniks

Comment

• Boge
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2008

Phoenix, Boge wants me to ask you a question. How does Boge's pots and pans business promote the Macedonian cause?

Boge, Sedarot is sticking up for the Romi , he is a good guy
                  Julie you're right, I miss read the serdar post. Se Izvinuvam

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Pheonix is a good guy too Boge, toy ne ti naypaga familiata, toy bi saka tseli luyge. ke go uvredish chovekot taka da zboruvash za nego.

Where have you been anyway?

Comment

• Mastika
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      How the hell can you compare the plight of the gypsies with that of the vlasi...lol
                      Im not comparing the plight of the Romi and Vlasi. What I am talking about is ensuring that in 50 years (hopefully less) the Romi, even as a minority group, will be fully respected and appreciated by the rest of the community. Hopefully one day the Romi will be treated like the Vlasi are treated in 2010, that is what I am getting at.

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      It shouldn't be about "intergration" into "Macedonian life"...let them be who they want to be, just make sure they're law abidding and loyal citizens...its no different to the Macedonians in greece or bulgaria, I don't want to see them "intergrated" into greek or bulgarian life and lost forever to another cause...
                      I am talking about intergration, not assimilation. As they integrate, they will be integral citizens of the Republic of Macedonia. You seem to has misunderstood the idea that I was trying to convey.

Everyone calling them Gjupci/Gypsies, do you not realise that this is offensive to them?!?! Many do not want to be called this, yet people still persist. Even the title of this thread is offensive, can an administrator please change it?

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Pheonix is a good guy too Boge, toy ne ti naypaga familiata, toy bi saka tseli luyge. ke go uvredish chovekot taka da zboruvash za nego.

Where have you been anyway?
                        ...lol

Poor boge, always misunderstanding people...

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Mastika, I agree, and it is an offensive term, and we all should be mindful of being derogatory.

Comment

• Serdarot
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Boge View Post
                            I miss read Serdaros post. se izvinuvam doode. si mislev familijata mi ja napajgas kako ona cavkata feniks
                            i tought you have miss-interprated my post.

inace vo Bitola sum porasnat, na Bajro
                            Bratot:
                            Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Boge View Post
                              Julie you're right, I miss read the serdar post. Se Izvinuvam
                              nema zashto, its all good

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Mastika, We have called them Gjupci/Cigani for over 1000 years, its not like this name was made up over night. Its not different to calling Albanians Shiptari, its like you being offended if somebody calls you a Macedonian.

Here is a clip worth seeing.

YouTube - Ne daju nam da krademo
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X