• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mkd.clothing
    • Jun 2010

Macedonian t-shirts

Hi Everyone,

DELETED ADVERTISEMENT
    Last edited by Risto the Great; 06-14-2010, 04:40 AM. Reason: non-contributor who is advertising products for personal gain
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Hello mkd.clothing, I am not sure why you feel it is reasonable to advertise products for personal gain here. It is our fault for not placing rules about advertising on this forum. But surely you would accept that it might pay to endear yourself to the online community here before posting links like that.

Further, some of us are offended with the modern flag. Feel free to read about it here and find the reason why.

We have hundreds of thousands of hits on this website and have resisted the urge to place advertisements here in order to maintain site integrity.

If you are donating all of your profits to worthy Macedonian causes, please feel free to let us know, we are sure we can accommodate initiatives like that.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Hello mkd.clothing, I am not sure why you feel it is reasonable to advertise products for personal gain here. It is our fault for not placing rules about advertising on this forum. But surely you would accept that it might pay to endear yourself to the online community here before posting links like that.

Further, some of us are offended with the modern flag. Feel free to read about it here and find the reason why.

We have hundreds of thousands of hits on this website and have resisted the urge to place advertisements here in order to maintain site integrity.

If you are donating all of your profits to worthy Macedonian causes, please feel free to let us know, we are sure we can accommodate initiatives like that.
      Well said Risto...I wanted to post your concerns in a more abusive way but I felt it wasn't my place to do so...

I'm sick of cynical opportunism...

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

perhaps mkd.clothing could join the debates ?
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
        X