X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Dimko-Piperkata

Thanks very much for posting this, enjoyed it immensely!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

I wonder what Volk has to say about this :-)

Its a top video indeed Makedonche
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Thanks Dimko, very interesting...

Information about special forces training is always rare, these little insights are great.

Comment

• Frank
          Banned
          • Mar 2010

Information about special forces training is always rare, these little insights are great.
          yes that is true

The Macedonian Special Forces are amongst the best in the World

Well trained and ability beyond all immediate Neighbours

The only Force outside of the major multinationals training locals in the Afgan and Iraqi hole, including training of US Marines ( the Cannon Fodder of US Forces granted but a responsibility note worthy)

The ARM in terms of funding and hardware is made of Soviet relics and so an outsider changing from that perspective can easily come to a completely false assumption

The Macedonians have decided to spend all resources on a total of 5 different but intertwined Special Force ops Forces,

Wolves, Tigers and Scorpions the most well known

train them to the highest standards and with real experience on the ground against Albanian Smugglers and Terrorists

Let’s all be proud of them

One thing I would say our friends today underestimate us and frankly let them I am glad

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Dimko, What about the Rendzeri being praised in Afghanistan by the US forces??

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Dimko, What about the Rendzeri being praised in Afghanistan by the US forces??

http://sitel.com.mk/video/makedonija...-vo-avganistan
              thanks prolet...here the answer

1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
              2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Makedonetz
                • Apr 2010

Good to see we are adapted to any situations and ready to get into a fight if we need be. This video makes me proud to be a Macedonian!
                Makedoncite se borat
                za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Did they build the stone oven that they used to bake the bread themselves? What about the pots and pans? Its an aweful lot of equipment for a mobile force.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Get'em on Masterchef!
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonetz
                      • Apr 2010

As long as we have Leb then were all good!~ ;D
                      Makedoncite se borat
                      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                      - Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
                      X