• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

@Makedonetz

A bit late but I found the Macedonian translation of the Bucharest treaty. I don’t know how to post it on the site. If you tell me I will post it for anyone to download.

Vangelovskis English version might be easier for most so I didn’t hurry to find this one but it might be of interest to you or someone older you know.

I thought about emailing it to you but could not find a file attatch button on this sites internal message/email system.

Is there a site where it could be uploaded for anyone to download. it’s a PDF.

@DimkoPiperkata

I have many of those clips from the www.mazedonium.org site. I only found out about them recently and due to dowload limit constraints I don’t have that many. Could they be uploaded to a YouTube chanel for anyone to download. It was a pitty they were recorded such that the can only be watched on a pc and not a tv.

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Although the ones I have are full length versions not brocken up like this. I know YouTube mainly has short clips. Is there a limit restriction. Although I have seen and downloaded movie lengh thing like the invisible empire. Do they have a different arrangement with YouTube.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

BigMak. if they are not we can do what supporters of the fake Israeli State did to the Palestinians - be Macedonian or piss off

Julie you are a tough girl. If Macedonia gets reunited someday maybe we can make you incharge of ethinc relations.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
          All this tension in the Balkins you think there might be another "powder Keg" erupting? What are your thoughts?
          what is going to happen after the 100yrs bucharest treaty is null & void do we stand up and reclaim our lands back?
          What null and void are you talking about? Where have you heard or read something like it?
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
            BigMak. if they are not we can do what supporters of the fake Israeli State did to the Palestinians - be Macedonian or piss off

Julie you are a tough girl. If Macedonia gets reunited someday maybe we can make you incharge of ethinc relations.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
              What null and void are you talking about? Where have you heard or read something like it?
              That was my initial question pertaining to the post i made about the treaty and "if" it had an expiry date when i did not know untill the rest here explained it.
              Makedoncite se borat
              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
              - Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
              X