• Philosopher
    • Sep 2008

Tom Cruise assaulted, attacks Zionism

MUST SEE VIDEO!!!

YouTube - Tom Cruise Rages On Zionist , Gets Assaulted
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Ohhh…talk about false advertising. Tom Cruise assaulted. I was hoping to see the little twerp get smacked in the head regardless of the topic or reason.

Comment

• Philosopher
      • Sep 2008

Just for the record, the individual in this video is not really Tom Cruise. He looks like him, and talks like him, but it is definitely not Tom Cruise.

That's what is so funny about it...it is a Tom Cruise look alike.

Get it?

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

OziMak, What do you expect them to do, hit him with tupajnci? That would mean bad publicity.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
          Just for the record, the individual in this video is not really Tom Cruise. He looks like him, and talks like him, but it is definitely not Tom Cruise.

That's what is so funny about it...it is a Tom Cruise look alike.

Get it?
          Oh its him alright, look at him fire up
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

I know its bad publicity but some people still do it. Like I said the reason for it doesn’t matter I still wanted to see the little twerp smacked in the head. I just don’t like him and his scientology.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

LMAO, yeah, but what does he really mean
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                ... I just don’t like him and his scientology.
                scientology sux

tome kruzovski isto

i ask myself how can someone be so stupid and blind, not to see behind their mask / surface

btw, zinosm and the "protocls of the wise drn drn bla bla zion" also sux

sad to see some Macedonians falling in their traps...
                Bratot:
                Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

Working...
                X