• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fatso View Post
    Is Voya here ????
    Yes Voya is here,but not very active due to PC related problems.....
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• fatso
      • Sep 2008

Give him a chance at moderator......if he gets out of line or he's pulling your wanker get rid of him.

I believe we need more understanding Greeks...I'm tired of arguing with them.

Alki and SN are good examples.

Has anyone heard from HLM Kat....she was going to find out if she had cancer 2 weeks ago ????

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

She is ok, she posted saying that it's not cancer but she needs to rest. Beautiful human being she is.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          She is ok, she posted saying that it's not cancer but she needs to rest. Beautiful human being she is.
          True, she is one of the best!

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonia View Post
            Risto, I have seen your demeanor mellow over time, you are making the connection with your Greek brothers but I feel you do not want to be labelled as a traitor. Tell me I am wrong.
            Makedonia, I have mellowed. I have become very aware of my humanity and understand that writing a few wise-arsed texts will not achieve world domination for me. You may have confused my penchant for humanity as a new love for Greeks. My people were tortured by Greeks for being Macedonian. I will not forget this and will pass this on to my children ... right or wrong.

In a nutshell, you are wrong.

Having said that, I want to build bridges between our peoples. But we have no need to dilute our message by having you as a moderator. It is an interesting concept and has been debated vigorously. Perhaps when MacedoniansontheWeb allow SoM to become Admin, we might think about it.

You talk about me and yet I do not know who you are (were). Is this the honesty that will be propagated in the brave new world?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fatso
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Makedonia, I have mellowed. I have become very aware of my humanity and understand that writing a few wise-arsed texts will not achieve world domination for me. You may have confused my penchant for humanity as a new love for Greeks. My people were tortured by Greeks for being Macedonian. I will not forget this and will pass this on to my children ... right or wrong.

In a nutshell, you are wrong.

Having said that, I want to build bridges between our peoples. But we have no need to dilute our message by having you as a moderator. It is an interesting concept and has been debated vigorously. Perhaps when MacedoniansontheWeb allow SoM to become Admin, we might think about it.

You talk about me and yet I do not know who you are (were). Is this the honesty that will be propagated in the brave new world?
              Great idea and must agree..SoM moderator on a Greek forum like the one mentioned above fair trade off.

Everything else was wonderfully put...I'm doing the same with my children.

Comment

• Delodephius
                • Sep 2008

I'd like to see how this experiment turns out. Good luck.
                अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
                उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
                This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
                But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• Traveller
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2008

Even if it is difficult you must avoid the double personas. In maknews it was ridiculous to have Stamos = maknews, and also fictitious persons like KAT (she also claimed that she was greek who can only speak Turkish)

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Traveller View Post
                    Even if it is difficult you must avoid the double personas. In maknews it was ridiculous to have Stamos = maknews, and also fictitious persons like KAT (she also claimed that she was greek who can only speak Turkish)
                    You are not allowed to disrespect people here, your claim is without ground.

Comment

• Traveller
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                      You are not allowed to disrespect people here, your claim is without ground.
                      Ok, but if she (he) posts here i'll expose her (with arguments of course). Is that ok with you?

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

traveller pity you assume so much, is it a greek trade to think you know everrything when in fact you know nothing. kat is a real person and so is stamos, maknews is not stamos.

Comment

• Traveller
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                          traveller pity you assume so much, is it a greek trade to think you know everrything when in fact you know nothing. kat is a real person and so is stamos, maknews is not stamos.
                          101 % she is not Greek

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I will let you in on a secret.
                            I am also Anti-Risto.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

well believe what you want, she is real flesh and blodd she lives in melbourne australia and she speaks greek as well as any greek i have met. she simply konws a little more about the world and hellenic history than all you little wanabe hellenes and is strong enough to accept the truth about modern greeks and who they really are. something most of you on the internet cannot do, because you have invested a lot of pride and self respct in your newly manufactured greekness..

Comment

• Areianos
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2008

Does it make you feel big & strong when you hurl racial slurs?

Comment

Working...
                                X