X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philip*
    • Apr 2010

The Best Macedonian Radio Station In Melbourne

To all you good people! My Dad owns a Macedonian Radio Station in Melbourne. And it can be listened by all c/o Computer.. You do have to buy a receiver but here is the link to tune in on line! They always have great music 24 hours a day! With live brosdcasts straight from Macedonia! Monday nights are a good talk back show! currently on air now- please click on the link! and let me know your thoughts! http://www.radiomacedonian.com/about%20us.html
    Happy listening to the Truth..................
    Life is a pure flame, and we all live with the sun within us.
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Philip, not sure if I'm doing it right..not working for me..I'm trying to use window's media...
    what do i have to do...?
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I used VLC media player.
      Good music. I wish you all well with it.

It would be nice to hear more commentary. Feel free to select some topics from the MTO and (with appropriate attribution) share the knowledge.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Bravo good luck with this, best wishes listening from Canada!
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          I used VLC media player.

It would be nice to hear more commentary. Feel free to select some topics from the MTO and (with appropriate attribution) share the knowledge.
          RTG, I downloaded VLC Media player and working fine now...
          Listening to the station...excellent music
          thanks champ
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Philip*
            • Apr 2010

To all that have logged on to the radio station - there is great talk back now... thank-you

Comment

• Philip*
              • Apr 2010

Risto The Great - Makedonetz - The Lion will Roar , Monday nights - and other nights on the station have great Talk backs..... Saturday nights are good too! To those that are tuned in, you can ring and join the live talk back! Or the beauty of this coverage Is my Dad does send out Pozdrav's to individuals! To every-one A Big Pozdrav and Thank-you.................

Comment

• Makedonetz
                • Apr 2010

Philip i was looking through your store section, what kind of merchandise is your dad and everyone else there looking to sell? i noticed right now its showing audio stuff or is that still under construction?

Keep up the good work, looking forward to hearing some news from Macedonia you guys have any special guests lined up?
                Makedoncite se borat
                za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Philip*
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                  Philip i was looking through your store section, what kind of merchandise is your dad and everyone else there looking to sell? i noticed right now its showing audio stuff or is that still under construction?

Keep up the good work, looking forward to hearing some news from Macedonia you guys have any special guests lined up?
                  Makedonetz - The site is fairly new and Dad has been to China a few times recently to purchase a new type of receiver! With the internet now The brodcast is more spread! If you are in melbourne time, Monday and Saturday Talk topic are very informative! It gets right to the core and the information that is supplied is brilliant, I will after a talk night post the hot topics disscussed! My father George Temov has brilliant contacts that supply the correct information! I have told my father all about this site, and so far every-one has given me such a warm welcoming. I like that very much! With members like yourself, i can only be insipred and i know with the information gained from this brilliant site, The rigthous of Macedonia will be taken to the next level! Thank-you....
                  Last edited by Philip*; 06-01-2010, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Philip*
                    • Apr 2010

If you are in melbourne, Monday and Saturday Talk topic are very informative! It gets right to the core and the information that is supplied is brilliant, I will after a talk night post the hot topics disscussed! My father George Temov has brilliant contacts that supply the correct information! I have told my father all about this site, and so far every-one has given me such a warm welcoming. I like that very much! With members like yourself, i can only be insipred and i know with the information gained from this brilliant site, The rigthous of Macedonia will be taken to the next level! Thank-you....

Comment

• Philip*
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Philip* View Post
                      Makedonetz - The site is fairly new and Dad has been to China a few times recently to purchase a new type of receiver! With the internet now The brodcast is more spread! If you are in melbourne, Monday and Saturday Talk topic are very informative! It gets right to the core and the information that is supplied is brilliant, I will after a talk night post the hot topics disscussed! My father George Temov has brilliant contacts that supply the correct information! I have told my father all about this site, and so far every-one has given me such a warm welcoming. I like that very much! With members like yourself, i can only be insipred and i know with the information gained from this brilliant site, The rigthous of Macedonia will be taken to the next level! Thank-you....
                      Makedonetz- let me get back to you in regards to what can be offered through the station! I do know that it is a non profit station, In saying that - the information that I am learning is worth more than money can buy! Proud to be Macedonian, and Proud that I'm getting to know you brilliant people!.........pozdrav.

Comment

• Philip*
                        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                        Philip, not sure if I'm doing it right..not working for me..I'm trying to use window's media...
                        what do i have to do...?
                        I believe you have the link up and running! Well done! please pass on your thoughts. And in a statement, we have another source of ensuring the rightous of Macedonia.... I'll get My father to send a pozdrav.. thanks for tuning in! And what i will do after the topic discussed, I'l post a copy of the transcript..... thank-you

Comment

• Philip*
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          I used VLC media player.

Risto the Great, thanks for the link connection! Melbourne Australian time, Monday nights are a must to tune in! You will be very impressed.. My father George Temov, 72 years of age - is challenged all the time! The information broadcasted is worth the listen! Saturday nights are good too! The station has been running for quiet awhile where as the internet connection is fairly new! The only way to tune in is via a bought receiver purchased from the station! It also has a Goverment backing - which is great! I will post the hot topics discussed, thank-you very much pozdrav....

Comment

• sydney
                            • Sep 2008

hi philip. is there a regular program schedule available so that listeners can tune in for selected segments?

Comment

• Makedonetz
                              • Apr 2010

Keep up the good work bratko

I will have to tune into one of these discussions on the channel as i gotta time it right with our time exchange here in canada
                              Makedoncite se borat
                              za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
                              X